Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Question (spoilers)

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Constantine

Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Question (spoilers)

Post by Constantine »

Was the Russian sub the Basilisk AI core or is the AI core what us driving it, and the only thing that can supposedly kill it is on the sub?

I was very very bored and wanted one last look at Rebecca Ferguson's face before it gets tattooed all over in Dune 2, so went and saw this movie. It seemed to copy a few movies like The Matrix, and a WW2 spy radio drama (blonde spy woman taken directly out of a old show, I'll look it up if anyone wants the title to the series).

It seems the AI really really wants Ethan to have the stupid useless key and a key strategy he could of undertaken is just run the fuck away from the key, and the AI would of found a way to get it to him. And the key is stupid.... it can't have more than four layers of authentifcation, all of which a locksmith would quickly point out could simply be bypassed if you have access and time. And why NATO would be fighting each other over it instead of doing bloc cooperation is beyond me. It's silly.

I really can't tell if Ethan has super plot armor or if it is omniscient AI intent that he managed to fondle the key for half the movie. Basically a big movie about a government worker who keeps loosing his keys. Mr. Bean could of played the part.
Impenitent

Re: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Question (spoilers)

Post by Impenitent »

key... well at least it wasn't b-flat

-Imp