STD and how to Survive It

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

STD and how to Survive It

Post by Phil8659 »

This essay, or should I say attempted essay, as I have said for years in my own work, I only write practice essays, is about the most prevalent, most fatal, and most difficult to eradicate STD in the history of mankind. This is then an essay of how to survive by becoming fit.
We are first going examine a very old companies that make a very special kind of prophylactic. As this particular STD is so pervasive, we are going to examine methods that have failed in trying to protect us for thousands of years.

The STD, is also called Socially Transmitted Stupidity. Now, the Bible has presented its method of protection, apparently to no avail, and Plato presented his method, with similar result. I thought, long ago, that if one were really capable, then they practice on a disease which people believe is impossible to cure. So, no, I do not expect to best the Bible, or overreach Plato, all an impossible problem gives you, is the opportunity to practice, and while practicing just might, by some accident help one stumble on the solution.

Now, the Bible recommended putting the prophylactic over your whole body so as to protect your whole body, mind and soul. That was so cumbersome most just gave up on it.
Plato recommended just putting it over your head, but all that did was blur everyone's vision and made them stumble around.

So, in order to solve this STD, we have to do as for any other problem, define it, and examine our available resources.

What is Socially Transmitted Stupidity?
Fist we know it has something to do with something called Mind. Now we know that a mind is a product of a living brain, i.e. just like legs are to running and walking, One is biological, the other its product. A lot of people cannot see this, as their eyesight has already been damaged by not being able to put on the recommended prophylactic in the recommended way.

Now, as Plato told straight out, what the Bible puts into metaphor, we find the effects of the STD has rendered mankind in a state of not even being able to read the instructions that comes with their prophylactic due to having misused it for a long time. A person, reads information from the environment, called perception, perception is processed in the mind and the resulting judgments are written back to the body producing behavior. Now this dangerous STD effects the mind. So, how do we prevent the infection, and how do we cure it, if it can be cured after being infected?

Now we have to ask, as perception is of the environment, what environment or lack of, effects what part of the transmission of our fatal STD?

Well the historical stance is three-fold; enculturation, social education, and the stupidity of a child to judge that something is not right because one should not be in the situation of being infected to begin with. Some believe it is one, some two and some all three of these conditions. How does one make a prophylactic which can guard against all three at the same time? Nobody has yet solved that problem so we will leave it as a puzzle.

Now, the next thing we have to clearly learn what judgment is and how can it be injected into an environment so it don't disappear altogether? On the face of it, it appears to be much like water that when split, rapidly disappears. Now, some have suggested building houses for it, and stocking those houses with candy effectively hiding it so it does not get eaten up, or evaporate. However, it soon became clear, that those who put the knowledge of judgment in these houses, forgot where they put them, so they don't know what really happened to them, all they know is that they can no longer find them. These people actually became infected and lost their sense of sight, and it did not bother them a bit. Evidently, the deadliest STD also is also high in endorphins and causes a life-time high or numbness.

Now the author or authors of the Bible suggested an alternate method of preservation, writing the path to judgment on casing of doors, windows, all gateways and stuff, but it also told this is a metaphor, for the head and the hand. And it gives people a choice, it is either the Mark of the Godly, or the Mark of the Beast, repeating the two stories of Genesis, one looks very good, and the other looks very bad. But that implies, that there are infinite number of circumstances and that judgment is independent of perception, it always produces one result. However by the time people really got into using that prophylactic people were already fatally infected by our STD.

As judgment is a biological product, by a brain, whatever it is, it is not defined by a preexisting disease, or STD, but it is biologically defined.
Now both the Bible by way of direct statement and metaphor, and agreed to by Plato, Judgment is the product of literacy. Now it should be obvious, that if you do not know about words and prove your work, you cannot judge what is unfit for consumption and what is.

So, what the hell is literacy by which we have to learn to read with our whole body, process with a healthy mind, so that we can write it back to the body to effect life supporting behavior?

Well, as we read with our whole body, then it must involve the whole environment. There must be, by biological fact, something common to everything in the environment which produces all the systems of grammar we need for judgment.

Now, I have thought about asking my computer, after all it uses only two parts of speech to produce every form of grammatical judgment, and every behavior, but I suspect that will have to wait until I get my booster shot.

Well, in case one cannot find it. There are three types of prophylactic that helps stop our deadly STD, One is called a body bag, one is called a coffin, and the other is called trial by fire, cremation. I recommend them as a last resort.

Now, I started this little project when I was in diapers, and I am now 78 years old, and I thought, well, maybe if I find some young lady, to help tend the whole situation, with some luck, I just might stumble upon the solution to a problem I started working on long, long ago.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: STD and how to Survive It

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I thought antibiotics cleared them up in no time these days.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:22 pm I thought antibiotics cleared them up in no time these days.
Well, you see by your own damage it ain't so.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:23 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:22 pm I thought antibiotics cleared them up in no time these days.
What 'damage'? You are the one rambling on incoherently about the bible and Plato. Are you schizophrenic by any chance? Are you aware that you are insane?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:26 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:23 pm
What 'damage'? You are the one rambling on incoherently about the bible and Plato. Are you schizophrenic by any chance? Are you aware that you are insane?
LMAO,
When I was young going to La. Tech, having won a couple of minor writing awards, my English teach wanted me to turn pro. My answer to her, so long ago,was that I would not have the ability to write anything worth while until in my late 50's or early 60's.
My work in Universal Language, proves me right, what is your standard of judgment?
Last edited by Phil8659 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Phil, heal thyself.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:31 pm Phil, heal thyself.
se above dido.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

My English teachers name was Mrs. Mitchell, you might want to look that name up.

That lady worked this way. First day, write an essay to evaluate her students. Of all the class, she decided to let me read anything I wanted.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:34 pm
se(e)above dido.
Obviously nuthin' in your openin' is worth a good goddamn cuz, obviously, you still have the head-clap.

Perhaps, at your advanced stage, lobotomy might work?

It would calm your keister down, if nuthin' else.
Mrs. Mitchell
Martha?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:41 pm
se(e)above dido.
Obviously nuthin' in your openin' is worth a good goddamn cuz, obviously, you still have the head-clap.

Really? How many lobotomies would it take to dumb down to your level of confusion in comprehension?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:44 pm

se(e)above dido.

Really? How many lobotomies would it take to dumb down to your level of confusion in comprehension?
Well, accordin' to you, I got nuthin' to lobotomize, so...
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:45 pm

See what I mean" between just two post you forgot the topic.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:46 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:45 pm
See what I mean" between just two post you forgot the topic.
No, Phil. We're havin' a (antagonistic) conversation, a back & forth. Neither of us have forgotten diddly. This is how it's done. Folks talk. They exchange. They poke and prod. They laugh together.

Even godlings such as yourself do this.

Again: use honey, not vinegar.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

henry quirk
Martha?
[/quote]

I did all the audiobooks, twice, real humor. ever read or listen to the Underground Grammarian? Google banned that channel of mine also.
You do not appear to have, or even have read the Bible or understood Plato's jokes either.

No. I am not going to kiss you.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Now, many women, probably either an I.Q. thing or an immunity because they married one, don't do well with jokes.
So Mr. Mitchell told all the jokes. And Mrs. Mitchell just had to endure them.

Now I do not know if these two Mitchell's were actually related in any way. But I do know, whatever they were afflicted with, they turned to literacy,

Now as far as bee's and honey, well people have been chasing that myth for a long time. Maybe you are among those who want to rewrite the whole Bible just to censor God?
Last edited by Phil8659 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.