Is global warming a hoax?: the latest

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Is global warming a hoax?: the latest

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Based on this, this article is saying that global warming is hyped (btw found no Wiki article on The Right Scoop; Perth Now has more details):

http://m.therightscoop.com/australian-s ... te-theory/

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Is global warming a hoax?: the latest

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I refuse to open a link that has the word 'right' in it. What does that tell you about the site???
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I refuse to open a link that has the word 'right' in it. What does that tell you about the site???
How about Perth Now? I've heard of that pub before.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

That's horrific.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I refuse to open a link that has the word 'right' in it. What does that tell you about the site???
That it's the kind of thing that anti-science godbothering conspiracy-theory creationists would love?
Philosophy Explorer

So far no response to the OP which is chicken man's speed.

PhilX
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Well, ignoring that the site is obviously a pile of shitsantional news, there's nothing to respond to as the article on the site does not deny global-warming nor imply it a hoax. You'd know this if you could be bothered to actually read the spam-links you post but that's not the point of your obsession is it.
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote:Well, ignoring that the site is obviously a pile of shitsantional news, there's nothing to respond to as the article on the site does not deny global-warming nor imply it a hoax. You'd know this if you could be bothered to actually read the spam-links you post but that's not the point of your obsession is it.
But the article does say global warming is hyped if you had read it carefully you dumb cluck.

PhilX
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:But the article does say global warming is hyped if you had read it carefully you dumb cluck.

PhilX
So not a hoax then fuckwit. But then the article was pretty much all unattributed guff and the only reason you posted it was because you are a godbothering creationist internut-job on the trawl for things to confirm your beliefs. That you then inflict them and your poor reasoning upon us is another issue.
Philosophy Explorer

Arising_uk wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:But the article does say global warming is hyped if you had read it carefully you dumb cluck.

PhilX
So not a hoax then fuckwit. But then the article was pretty much all unattributed guff and the only reason you posted it was because you are a godbothering creationist internut-job on the trawl for things to confirm your beliefs. That you then inflict them and your poor reasoning upon us is another issue.
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Since you're prejudiced, I won't bother to explain it to a loser such as you. Plus you only speak for yourself birdbrain.

PhilX
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Wrong, wrong, wrong. ...
You can skream, skream, skream until you're blue in the face but it still won't make your thread title assertion true.
Since you're prejudiced, I won't bother to explain it to a loser such as you. ...
Nothing to explain as it's obvious that you trawl the weeb exactly to find such 'evidence' to support your godbothering creationist anti-scientific stance.
Plus you only speak for yourself birdbrain.
My apologies as I was using English, "That you then inflict them and your poor reasoning upon me is another issue. And one that causes me great anguish as I joined this Philosophy forum in the hope of not hearing such misuse of language and reason".
Philosophy Explorer

Quoting Birdbrain:

"You can skream, skream, skream until you're blue in the face but it still won't make your thread title assertion true."

And what assertion is that, dumbass?

Next we have:

"Nothing to explain as it's obvious that you trawl the weeb exactly to find such 'evidence' to support your godbothering creationist anti-scientific stance."

Again you're speaking for everybody when you could only speak for yourself. Bad assumption from one whose brain is smaller than a peanut.

Last we have:

"My apologies as I was using English, 'That you then inflict them and your poor reasoning upon me is another issue. And one that causes me great anguish as I joined this Philosophy forum in the hope of not hearing such misuse of language and reason'."

I've never seen you use English, just American. As far as misuse of language and reason, just look at Hex. Can't spell to save his life and the only thing he likes to do is name calling and hates classic philosophy on this forum.
Also hates any discussion as he's made abundantly clear (why? since this is a forum)

PhilX