STD and how to Survive It

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Re: STD and how to Survive It

Post by Phil8659 »

Now many people don't really know what the word retirement means. It means just this, when you work for someone, you are always tired, especially if you work 12-7 as I did for a very long time. So, when you can re-tire from a company, it means you got to get another job, just to enjoy being tired.
Is like being born again means, once you are born, you just got to do it again, else, being idle will just rot you away.
Gary Childress

Re: Mania and how to succumb

Post by Gary Childress »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:05 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:03 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:58 pm
Really guys, get a room, find a spot for your personal pity party. I am really trying to do some work here.
Really? What sort of "work" are you doing?
Has not your own perceptions, your own body informed you that no amount of words exist which can endow you with the least bit of comprehension? How may times has someone told you that in your life, yet it goes right over your head? your own occupation with self pity, and social masturbation with emotions, keep you too distracted from taking the time to try and learn anything.
I have little problem learning from those who have something of value to teach. However, your grammar is pretty bad. Do you mean to say "have not" (since "perceptions" is the subject and it is plural)? And "exist" should be singular because "amount" is a singular noun. "Self-pity" should be hyphenated and you have a typo with "may" instead of "many." Even I know how to use spell and grammar check when I need to use it. So what is it that you are trying to teach? Bitterness?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Now the above is the typical example of the dangers of this STD, the person is just totally at a loss, and just cannot find his way. The infection of STD, makes it impossible to look back in history, and learn by those records, how people are supposed to ask and answer questions, in fact, the thought probably never even entered their minds. STD is so deadly, its effects so devastating, that these people are wholly unaware of past, present and future.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:21 pm Now the above is the typical example of the dangers of this STD, the person is just totally at a loss, and just cannot find his way. The infection of STD, makes it impossible to look back in history, and learn by those records, how people are supposed to ask and answer questions, in fact, the thought probably never even entered their minds. STD is so deadly, its effects so devastating, that these people are wholly unaware of past, present and future.
:lol:
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Now the effect demonstrated above, when performed by a computer is a loop. A loop where there is NOP, is not communication, but the poor affected individual, cannot even grasp that.

Now, a long time ago, writing dialog took a lot of work, much more than today. Today you can just record the participants in a dialog, and you can see real, and documented responses. Today, we have the advantage of technology. Now, long ago, when the mind was firmer, participants were said to be ashamed of their behavior, but not so today. Today they recourse to every excuse and every antic, wholly unaware of any ethical code of conduct.
And quite frankly, they are wholly unaware of data farming by huge corporations learning every thing about human stupidity so as to be better parasites. How can they care, they cannot think of consequences at all. Just the thought of standards of behavior sets these afflicted souls howling.

Now the difference between the really insane are those who claim it is aliens keeping tabs on them, but if it the social media, that it is their government and corporations, well that is just okay and can be ignored. After all, aliens didn't run the countries of the world into unspeakable debt, it was their own government, and as long as slavery is politically correct, why knock it?
Or maybe the mind breaks down, from a realization it cannot bear, so it invents aliens. Just like they excuse themselves for being too stupid to think at all, which brings us around again to the topic, STD, a Socially Transmitted and vigorously defended Stupidity.
That is more than just patriotism, that is schizophrenia.
Last edited by Phil8659 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:25 pm Now the effect demonstrated above, when performed by a computer is a loop. A loop where there is NOP, is not communication, but the poor affected individual, cannot even grasp that.

Now, a long time ago, writing dialog took a lot of work, much more than today. Today you can just record the participants in a dialog, and you can see real, and documented responses. Today, we have the advantage of technology. Now, long ago, when the mind was firmer, participants were said to be ashamed of their behavior, but not so today. Today they recourse to every excuse and every antic, wholly unaware of any ethical code of conduct.
And quite frankly, they are wholly unaware of data farming by huge corporations learning every thing about human stupidity so as to be better parasites. How can they care, they cannot think of consequences at all.
There's a good amount of dissociation in the above. I'm sorry for all you've gone through in life. I have met a precious few people in this world who haven't been through something difficult in their lives. And, I suppose maybe you're not in a place to hear what I'm saying any more than I'm in a place to say it in a way that you'll understand. Enjoy.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

You will have to excuse me. People chatting have their chat rooms, that is not what you sign up for on this forum.
Last edited by Phil8659 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:42 pm You will have to excuse me. People chatting have their chat forums, that is not what you sign up for on this forum.
Then why are you doing it too?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Now the above, a fine example of someone too dim witted to take a clear hint. Try this, get the fuck off my post, until you learn to actually know what being on topic means.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:44 pm Now the above, a fine example of someone too dim witted to take a clear hint. Try this, get the fuck off my post, until you learn to actually know what being on topic means.
What is "off-topic" about responding to your insults with skepticism? What would you like me to do? Sit here and chant along with how "stupid" some people are? Would that be "on-topic"?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Gary Childress
Congratulations, you have vigorously earned your chair on my foe list.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:52 pm
Gary Childress
Congratulations, you have vigorously earned your chair on my foe list.
Welcome to humanity. Enjoy your stay.
FlashDangerpants

Phil's foe list and how to get on it

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Not many people left for Phil to talk to now.
Shouldn't be more than a few days before he fucks off in search of some other place to be all PHil3453635 at everyone.
Gary Childress

Re: Phil's foe list and how to get on it

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:58 pm Not many people left for Phil to talk to now.
Shouldn't be more than a few days before he fucks off in search of some other place to be all PHil3453635 at everyone.
I tried my best. but him no like me. :D
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:27 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:26 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:23 pm

Well, you see by your own damage it ain't so.
What 'damage'? You are the one rambling on incoherently about the bible and Plato. Are you schizophrenic by any chance? Are you aware that you are insane?
LMAO,
When I was young going to La. Tech, having won a couple of minor writing awards, my English teach wanted me to turn pro. My answer to her, so long ago,was that I would not have the ability to write anything worth while until in my late 50's or early 60's.
My work in Universal Language, proves me right, what is your standard of judgment?
Oh yes, I've seen you boasting about your 'brilliant writing skills' on other posts. The best writers are easily understood and know how to use language to get their point across as clearly as possible. As someone pointed out recently, the individual words you write might be English, but the way they are strung together is meaningless as a whole. Corporate language does the same thing, and so does so-called 'post-modern' gibberish.