Schrodinger's Cat Thought Experiment

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Schrodinger's Cat Thought Experiment

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:51 am
What was said and written, which I was replying to, was;
What DAM said: "that until we are able to see another way, from another point of view."
Which was in relation to 'you', human beings,
What DAM said: only being able to see what 'you' are meant to see, and only hear what 'you' are meant to hear, and only resonate with what feels right for 'you'.
So, in my reply to what DAM said: I was saying that I have ALREADY done and achieved being able to see ANOTHER way, from ANOTHER point of view.

And,

That it was going through that process I learned and discovered how it is possible for absolutely EVERY one to ALSO be able to SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.
DAM has also learnt through this method same as AGE has... Age also used my comments as an example of how we all learn...

Yes Age, that's exactly how DAM has been able to learn and discover how it is possible for absolutely every one to ALSO be able to SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.

You see AGE...I see it this way also.

But then you don't seem to see that I see it this way also...because in nearly every one of your replies to me, you seem hell bent on correcting me, informing me that I have it all wrong..and you like to keep correcting me, and do this nearly everytime you reply to me, just because I am not framing my replies to your exact specification.... Do you not see how infuriating this is for me?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:51 am
What was said and written, which I was replying to, was;
What DAM said: "that until we are able to see another way, from another point of view."
Which was in relation to 'you', human beings,
What DAM said: only being able to see what 'you' are meant to see, and only hear what 'you' are meant to hear, and only resonate with what feels right for 'you'.
So, in my reply to what DAM said: I was saying that I have ALREADY done and achieved being able to see ANOTHER way, from ANOTHER point of view.

And,

That it was going through that process I learned and discovered how it is possible for absolutely EVERY one to ALSO be able to SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.
DAM has also learnt through this method same as AGE has... Age also used my comments as an example of how we all learn...

Yes Age, that's exactly how DAM has been able to learn and discover how it is possible for absolutely every one to ALSO be able to SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.
Will you provide an example of some thing that is supposedly IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct?

If no, then why not?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am You see AGE...I see it this way also.
So then how, EXACTLY, do you FIND, SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct?

And, if you can REALLY do this, then WHY do you write so many things that can be REFUTED, and which are False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am But then you don't seem to see that I see it this way also...because in nearly every one of your replies to me, you seem hell bent on correcting me, informing me that I have it all wrong..
I have NEVER once thought that you have it ALL wrong, let alone alluded to it, or said it. So, this is Wrong also, and again.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am and you so this nearly everytime you reply to me, just because I am not framing my replies to your exact specification....
But I have NO actual 'specification'.

However, if you involve me in some thing that is NOT true, right, NOR correct, and I feel like it, then I will correct you.

If you do not like being corrected, then do not involve me in what you say, which is incorrect.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am Do you not see how infuriating this is for me?
Yes this true. I do NOT see how infuriating me correcting you, is for you. This is because emotions do not necessarily come through typed letters, as they do in physical interactions. Unless, of course, it is specifically written that one feels infuriated, how is the "other" supposed to KNOW?

If you feel infuriated when I correct you, then why do you not just write in a way that can NOT be corrected?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 am
Will you provide an example of some thing that is supposedly IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct?
Here is one: ...I was saying that I have ALREADY done and achieved being able to see ANOTHER way, from ANOTHER point of view.

And,

Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amSo then how, EXACTLY, do you FIND, SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct?
I find how, the same way you do Age.. like what you said here.... ''I was saying that I have ALREADY done and achieved being able to see ANOTHER way, from ANOTHER point of view.

And,

That it was going through that process I learned and discovered how it is possible for absolutely EVERY one to ALSO be able to SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.''

That's how.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amAnd, if you can REALLY do this, then WHY do you write so many things that can be REFUTED, and which are False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect?
I don't know. I just write whatever comes straight out like an arrow most of the time, and what comes out of me, usually feels right and irrefutable...but I know I could also be wrong.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am But then you don't seem to see that I see it this way also...because in nearly every one of your replies to me, you seem hell bent on correcting me, informing me that I have it all wrong..
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amI have NEVER once thought that you have it ALL wrong, let alone alluded to it, or said it. So, this is Wrong also, and again.
Ok, I understand.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am and you so this nearly everytime you reply to me, just because I am not framing my replies to your exact specification....
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amBut I have NO actual 'specification'.

However, if you involve me in some thing that is NOT true, right, NOR correct, and I feel like it, then I will correct you.
Ok, I understand.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amIf you do not like being corrected, then do not involve me in what you say, which is incorrect.
Ok, I understand.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am Do you not see how infuriating this is for me?
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amYes this true. I do NOT see how infuriating me correcting you, is for you. This is because emotions do not necessarily come through typed letters, as they do in physical interactions. Unless, of course, it is specifically written that one feels infuriated, how is the "other" supposed to KNOW?
Ok, I understand now, and thanks.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amIf you feel infuriated when I correct you, then why do you not just write in a way that can NOT be corrected?
Ok, I'll try to communicate better in the future in a way that cannot be corrected. Thanks, I understand that.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I agree with you AGE....I need to be able to communicate better with others about what it is I am claiming to be absolutely Irrefutable. I need to prove all my claims, the one's I claim to know as absolute irrefutable truths...I agree with you Age, you are correct. I understand what you mean now. You are right, I really do understand what you are saying to me.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Age wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:08 am
CHNOPS wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:44 pm
Just answer this question:

¿In that TRASNCENDENCE of the voice in your head, you still seeing colors and hearing sounds?

Yes or not.
Without the 'thinking', the 'voice in a head' phenomenon, the body is obviously still experiencing through not just those two senses of seeing and hearing but through all five senses, that is; of course, if all five of them are working at the time.

Since the time senses start working, they are continually sensing (the 'world' around them), and transferring 'information' to the 'data base', or the brain, which, through language, that 'input', or 'incoming sensory information', becomes 'thought', which in turn can become 'knowledge', which can then be expressed to other human bodies, and brains. The outpouring of true, right, accurate, and correct 'thought', is Right 'knowledge', while the rest is just Wrong 'knowledge'.

The brain, by the way, works exactly like a computer does. That is; the human brain can only 'put out' what has been 'put into' 'it'.

The Mind, however, is another completely different story.

But to answer your question here directly, in TRANSCENDENCE of the voice in your head, YES, the body is still seeing what are referred to and known as 'colors', still hearing what are referred to and known as 'sounds', still smelling what are referred to and known as 'smells', still tasting what are referred to and known as 'tastes', and still feeling what are referred to and known as 'objects'. But these five 'things' known as 'colors', 'sounds', 'smells', 'tastes', and 'objects', as some people like to claim and argue exist only in 'thought', or 'mental construct/concept', only. But, obviously they do exist in some form or another, as 'they' have been able to form 'conceptual thinking' around, or about, 'them'. And, as there is obviously ONE 'thing' being AWARE of 'them', through 'sensory experiences', those 'conceptual known things' are still being seen, heard, smelt, felt, and tasted.
So, in this "trascendence state", something has changed. You may feel more intense or percieve with more intense, or whatever, but something has changed.

Do you agree?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:23 am
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 am
Here is one: ...I was saying that I have ALREADY done and achieved being able to see ANOTHER way, from ANOTHER point of view.

Yes, you may have been saying this previously. So, it is an IRREFUTABLE Fact that you may have 'said this' previously. But, if you have actually 'done', what was said, we will have to wait and see.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:23 am And,

What process EXACTLY?

And,

How, EXACTLY, can absolutely EVERY one be able to SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.

Just saying, 'In another way', or, 'from another point of view', will NOT help "others" in learning 'this process'.

People like to KNOW the SPECIFIC way, and, SPECIFIC point of view.

Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amSo then how, EXACTLY, do you FIND, SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct?
I find how, the same way you do Age.. like what you said here.... ''I was saying that I have ALREADY done and achieved being able to see ANOTHER way, from ANOTHER point of view.

And,

That it was going through that process I learned and discovered how it is possible for absolutely EVERY one to ALSO be able to SEE and KNOW what is IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.''

That's how.
But 'what', EXACTLY, is the OTHER way, which allows EVERY one to SEE and KNOW when they have ACTUALLY found thee IRREFUTABLE Truth of things?
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amAnd, if you can REALLY do this, then WHY do you write so many things that can be REFUTED, and which are False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect?
I don't know. I just write whatever comes straight out like an arrow most of the time, and what comes out of me, usually feels right and irrefutable...but I know I could also be wrong.
You are FREE to do absolutely ANY thing you like, and this is only a suggestion, but just maybe if you spend a few seconds, in thought, checking to SEE if what you are about to write is 100% True, Right, and/or Correct, then this might reduce the amount of times I correct what you say and write here. But, again, you do not have to do any such thing. Or, if you just made it LOUD and CLEAR that what you say refers to 'you' ONLY, and NOT to 'me' NOR "others", then what you say would be far more correct.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am But then you don't seem to see that I see it this way also...
'What way', is 'this way''?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:23 am because in nearly every one of your replies to me, you seem hell bent on correcting me, informing me that I have it all wrong..
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amI have NEVER once thought that you have it ALL wrong, let alone alluded to it, or said it. So, this is Wrong also, and again.
Ok, I understand.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amBut I have NO actual 'specification'.

Ok, I understand.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amIf you do not like being corrected, then do not involve me in what you say, which is incorrect.
Ok, I understand.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amYes this true. I do NOT see how infuriating me correcting you, is for you. This is because emotions do not necessarily come through typed letters, as they do in physical interactions. Unless, of course, it is specifically written that one feels infuriated, how is the "other" supposed to KNOW?
Ok, I understand now, and thanks.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 amIf you feel infuriated when I correct you, then why do you not just write in a way that can NOT be corrected?
Ok, I'll try to communicate better in the future in a way that cannot be corrected. Thanks, I understand that.
Last edited by Age on Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:01 am I agree with you AGE....I need to be able to communicate better with others about what it is I am claiming to be absolutely Irrefutable.
From what I have observed, we ALL could benefit from EVERY one just learning how to communicate better with one "another".
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:01 am I need to prove all my claims, the one's I claim to know as absolute irrefutable truths...I agree with you Age, you are correct. I understand what you mean now. You are right, I really do understand what you are saying to me.

Post by Age »

CHNOPS wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:14 pm
Age wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:08 am
CHNOPS wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:44 pm
Without the 'thinking', the 'voice in a head' phenomenon, the body is obviously still experiencing through not just those two senses of seeing and hearing but through all five senses, that is; of course, if all five of them are working at the time.

Since the time senses start working, they are continually sensing (the 'world' around them), and transferring 'information' to the 'data base', or the brain, which, through language, that 'input', or 'incoming sensory information', becomes 'thought', which in turn can become 'knowledge', which can then be expressed to other human bodies, and brains. The outpouring of true, right, accurate, and correct 'thought', is Right 'knowledge', while the rest is just Wrong 'knowledge'.

The brain, by the way, works exactly like a computer does. That is; the human brain can only 'put out' what has been 'put into' 'it'.

The Mind, however, is another completely different story.

But to answer your question here directly, in TRANSCENDENCE of the voice in your head, YES, the body is still seeing what are referred to and known as 'colors', still hearing what are referred to and known as 'sounds', still smelling what are referred to and known as 'smells', still tasting what are referred to and known as 'tastes', and still feeling what are referred to and known as 'objects'. But these five 'things' known as 'colors', 'sounds', 'smells', 'tastes', and 'objects', as some people like to claim and argue exist only in 'thought', or 'mental construct/concept', only. But, obviously they do exist in some form or another, as 'they' have been able to form 'conceptual thinking' around, or about, 'them'. And, as there is obviously ONE 'thing' being AWARE of 'them', through 'sensory experiences', those 'conceptual known things' are still being seen, heard, smelt, felt, and tasted.
So, in this "trascendence state", something has changed. You may feel more intense or percieve with more intense, or whatever, but something has changed.

Do you agree?
Considering that being ín a 'transcendence state' is different from being in the 'other states', then I would say that we could all agree that some 'thing' has changed.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:23 am
From what I have observed, we ALL could benefit from EVERY one just learning how to communicate better with one "another".
I concur.

It's important to communicate exactly what you mean, and mean what you mean. And not be deceiving others into making them think they do not understand, because they simply cannot understand something when they do not know anything about what is being shown to them in the first place.

We either know something or we don't. When we do not yet know something, that's fine, it does not mean we we'll never know something, it just means we will learn to know the something eventually, when we are meant to know it, and not one second before.

As an example: Good communication is very important. It's no good just saying to someone that they do not get something they are asking them understand.....that's like assuming someone will just automatically and instantly know how to assemble a flat pack piece of furniture that comes with no instruction leaflet ..lets say..( a piece of furniture that is state of the art, a piece that no one has ever seen before ) and then expecting the person to just KNOW how to assemble that piece of furniture together without the instructions. It's going to take a long time to sink in.

So it's important that we communicate properly what we mean by using clear and precise instruction, firstly by using a basic and simplified step by step method like we do with very young children. Then as the child soaks up more and more, we then introduce more complex sets of instructions for the student. But the student will only absorb what it is meant to learn, learning cannot be forced on them, if they are not ready to absorb what they are being taught.

So I guess what I am trying to say, is we have to instruct adults in the same way we instruct, teach our children ..we need to be clear and precise, say what we mean, and mean what we say....
Avoiding the lazy tendency to say to the adult ''...YOU JUST DONT GET IT...'' ....because that's not the proper way to communicate something...

We as parents would never say that to our young child...which would probably cause more harm to the child and stunt it's growth and eagerness to learn, if we just assumed the child SHOULD just know....it doesn't work like that, we have to adopt patience when we are communicating something new to others, something that they may not have heard about previously. And of course any new communication, the explaining of something new to someone who hasn't yet learnt what is being explained to them, will take time and effort, dedication, and lots of genuine heart felt commitment.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:14 am
You are FREE to do absolutely ANY thing you like, and this is only a suggestion, but just maybe if you spend a few seconds, in thought, checking to SEE if what you are about to write is 100% True, Right, and/or Correct, then this might reduce the amount of times I correct what you say and write here. But, again, you do not have to do any such thing. Or, if you just made it LOUD and CLEAR that what you say refers to 'you' ONLY, and NOT to 'me' NOR "others", then what you say would be far more correct.
Yes, I understand. And I agree with you.

Maybe I could put a disclaimer under every post I make saying something like...
( what I have written, is my honest and humble opinion only, in relation to my own personal direct experience of life..and is no way referring to others that they should think this way, or believe what I have said. )

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:36 am
Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:14 am
Yes, I understand. And I agree with you.

Maybe I could put a disclaimer under every post I make saying something like...
( what I have written, is my honest and humble opinion only, in relation to my own personal direct experience of life..and is no way referring to others that they should think this way, or believe what I have said. )
I found saying something like;

This is from my view only suffices.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:35 am
Considering that being ín a 'transcendence state' is different from being in the 'other states', then I would say that we could all agree that some 'thing' has changed.
Coming back on topic.

It's true that the human consciousness is able to transcend the mind, because the mind is dual by it's very nature. It knows the concept of otherness, which is conceptually known as apparent opposite.

For example: we can know up because we know down.

But what about concept of DEATH... can we ever know DEATH...? can we ever experience what it is like to be dead?

And yet we are ok with asserting that a cat is dead....as opposed to being alive....what do you think about that idea Age?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:39 am
I found saying something like;

This is from my view only suffices.
Yes, I agree. That's a good way to say it.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:20 am
Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:23 am
I concur.

It's important to communicate exactly what you mean, and mean what you mean. And not be deceiving others into making them think they do not understand, because they simply cannot understand something when they do not know anything about what is being shown to them in the first place.

We either know something or we don't. When we do not yet know something, that's fine, it does not mean we we'll never know something, it just means we will learn to know the something eventually, when we are meant to know it, and not one second before.

As an example: Good communication is very important. It's no good just saying to someone that they do not get something they are asking them understand.....that's like assuming someone will just automatically and instantly know how to assemble a flat pack piece of furniture that comes with no instruction leaflet ..lets say..( a piece of furniture that is state of the art, a piece that no one has ever seen before ) and then expecting the person to just KNOW how to assemble that piece of furniture together without the instructions. It's going to take a long time to sink in.

So it's important that we communicate properly what we mean by using clear and precise instruction, firstly by using a basic and simplified step by step method like we do with very young children. Then as the child soaks up more and more, we then introduce more complex sets of instructions for the student. But the student will only absorb what it is meant to learn, learning cannot be forced on them, if they are not ready to absorb what they are being taught.

So I guess what I am trying to say, is we have to instruct adults in the same way we instruct, teach our children ..we need to be clear and precise, say what we mean, and mean what we say....
Avoiding the lazy tendency to say to the adult ''...YOU JUST DONT GET IT...'' ....because that's not the proper way to communicate something...

We as parents would never say that to our young child...
But the sad thing is, if not all, then most of 'you', adult human beings, do say to your children, "You know what is right", when the child does 'a wrong', from the perspective of the adult.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:20 am which would probably cause more harm to the child and stunt it's growth and eagerness to learn, if we just assumed the child SHOULD just know....
The main reason I say that 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, were so slow in learning was solely because of the abuse you ALL received in childhood. How many times did your teachers, or parents, expect :you', as a child, to just 'know better'?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:20 am it doesn't work like that, we have to adopt patience when we are communicating something new to others, something that they may not have heard about previously. And of course any new communication, the explaining of something new to someone who hasn't yet learnt what is being explained to them, will take time and effort, dedication, and lots of genuine heart felt commitment.

VERY, VERY True.

And, by the way, when parents, or teachers, do not show patience, then this mis/behaviour is EXACTLY what they are teaching children to behave like into adulthood. How an adult miss/behaves is what they teach children to behave like as an adult.
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

It is hard to find Schrodinger's Cat because his Cat is the Quantum Cat
and has dualistic nature and obeys the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
Attachments
Schrodinger cat.jpg
Schrodinger cat.jpg (8.68 KiB) Viewed 1211 times