I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:51 am
promethean75 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:18 am I believe there may be a correlation between the disintegrating state of the world and the frequency of Age's caps lock use.

I fear the day is comin when Age will keep the caps lock on the whole time.
There may well be even some ACTUAL Truth here.
Yeah. Most of us seem to know the world is going to shit and vent about it because we can't do anything about it. Then along comes Age who rubs salt in the wound and tells us it's all our fault.

Thanks for the displeasure of reading your posts, Age. I hope they were worth it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

U know what u need, G? U need an enemy. U need something that is systematically ruining your life. And i don't mean 'god' becuz there is no god.

That's the secret to my success, G. I am the machine that i am becuz i have to be, or i perish.

And if u don't have an enemy, find the enemy of someone or something u love and fight against it.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am
promethean75 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:18 am I believe there may be a correlation between the disintegrating state of the world and the frequency of Age's caps lock use.

I fear the day is comin when Age will keep the caps lock on the whole time.
Yeah. Most of us seem to know the world is going to shit and vent about it because we can't do anything about it.
ONCE AGAIN, HOW could the VERY 'thing', that is; 'the world', which 'you', adult human beings, ARE CREATING, being going to so-called 'shit', and 'you', adult human beings, SUPPOSEDLY can NOT do absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL about 'it'?

The ONLY reason WHY 'the world' is so-called 'going to shit' IS BECAUSE of what 'you', adult human beings, ARE DOING, and/or NOT DOING.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am Then along comes Age who rubs salt in the wound and tells us it's all our fault.
Well WHO ELSE could have, SUPPOSEDLY, CREATED 'the world' in which 'you', human beings, are LIVING IN?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am Thanks for the displeasure of reading your posts, Age. I hope they were worth it.
IF, and WHEN, 'you' EVER CLARIFY what the words 'the world' REFER TO, EXACTLY, and who or what ELSE IS CREATES 'the world' that 'you', human beings, ARE LIVING IN, THEN, and ONLY THEN, what WILL BE SEEN and RECOGNIZED is just how WORTHY my posts here ARE, EXACTLY.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:20 pm

Yeah. Most of us seem to know the world is going to shit and vent about it because we can't do anything about it.
ONCE AGAIN, HOW could the VERY 'thing', that is; 'the world', which 'you', adult human beings, ARE CREATING, being going to so-called 'shit', and 'you', adult human beings, SUPPOSEDLY can NOT do absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL about 'it'?

The ONLY reason WHY 'the world' is so-called 'going to shit' IS BECAUSE of what 'you', adult human beings, ARE DOING, and/or NOT DOING.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am Then along comes Age who rubs salt in the wound and tells us it's all our fault.
Well WHO ELSE could have, SUPPOSEDLY, CREATED 'the world' in which 'you', human beings, are LIVING IN?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am Thanks for the displeasure of reading your posts, Age. I hope they were worth it.
IF, and WHEN, 'you' EVER CLARIFY what the words 'the world' REFER TO, EXACTLY, and who or what ELSE IS CREATES 'the world' that 'you', human beings, ARE LIVING IN, THEN, and ONLY THEN, what WILL BE SEEN and RECOGNIZED is just how WORTHY my posts here ARE, EXACTLY.
I hate to burst your claustrophobic bubble, Age, but if you're looking for the creator who is responsible for this world my suggestion is maybe try becoming a monk. NO HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD CREATED THE WORLD. WE'RE RESIDENTS OF IT AND THE WORLD SUCKS. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BACKSTABBING ACCUSATIONS AND JOIN HUMANITY, MORON!!!!!!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Whoever hurt your feelings as a child, Age, was incredibly lenient if all this is your response to it. You're a worthless, backstabbing, traitorous piece of shit. You'll fuck over everyone in the world just to make up for your loss. NEW FLASH FOR AGE: WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS. GROW UP AND SHUT UP. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN TO GOD!!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

-
Last edited by attofishpi on Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Gary: The world sucks, God is a twat for the way he created it.

FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:26 pm NO HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD CREATED THE WORLD. WE'RE RESIDENTS OF IT AND THE WORLD SUCKS.
Hang on Gazza. Your Mommy and Daddy CREATED YOUR WORLD AND YOU BETTER FUCKIN' APPRECIATE THEIR CREATION SONNY BOY!!! :mrgreen:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:36 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:26 pm NO HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD CREATED THE WORLD. WE'RE RESIDENTS OF IT AND THE WORLD SUCKS.
Hang on Gazza. Your Mommy and Daddy created YOUR WORLD AND YOU BETTER FUCKIN' APPRECIATE THEIR CREATION SONNY BOY!!! 8)
ANOTHER OF GOD'S ASS KISSERS. DON'T WORRY, ATTO, I'M SURE GOD'LL LET YOU INTO HEAVEN IF YOU KISS HIS ASS ENOUGH. BYE. HAVE A NICE TRIP. ENJOY THE AFTERLIFE.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:26 pm

I hate to burst your claustrophobic bubble, Age, but if you're looking for the creator who is responsible for this world my suggestion is maybe try becoming a monk.
BUT I HAVE EXPLAINED MANY, MANY TIMES ALREADY WHO and WHAT, EXACTLY, IS CREATING 'the world'.

I AM JUST ASKING 'you' TO SHOW and PROVE people, like "yourself" "gary childress", in the days when this was being written, MADE ABSURD and RIDICULOUS CLAIMS, like 'you' ARE CONTINUALLY DOING here, but WITHOUT EVER EVEN ABLE TO JUST EXPLAIN, DEFINE, and/or ELABORATE on the ACTUAL WORDS that 'they' USE. EXACTLY like what 'you' ARE DOING, SHOWING, and PROVING here "gary childress".
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am NO HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD CREATED THE WORLD.
WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER DECIDE TO INFORM 'us' of the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEANS or REFERS TO, to 'you', THEN, and ONLY THEN, 'we' WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW what 'it' IS that 'you' ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT, EXACTLY.

If the words 'the world' is NOT referring to A 'thing' that A human being did NOT CREATE, then the words 'the world', TO 'you', MIGHT BE REFERRING TO some 'thing' like 'the earth', itself. AND, if that is 'the case', then 'you', adult human beings, ARE AGAIN and ALSO, the ONLY 'thing' that CAN STOP 'the world' going to so-called 'shit'. As, OBVIOUSLY, the ONLY REASON 'the earth' IS 'GOING TO SHIT' IS BECAUSE of 'you', ADULT HUMAN BEINGS.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am WE'RE RESIDENTS OF IT AND THE WORLD SUCKS.
I WILL ASK 'this' AGAIN. What do the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEAN or REFERS TO, to 'you', "gary childress", EXACTLY?

LET 'us' SEE IF 'you' HEAR 'this' THIS TIME, and DO COMPREHEND 'this' THIS TIME.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA NOR CLUE WHATSOEVER AT ALL what the words 'the world' MEANS or REFERS TO WHEN 'you' USE those words.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BACKSTABBING ACCUSATIONS AND JOIN HUMANITY, MORON!!!!!!
Talk ABOUT COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSING just about ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' I SAY and WRITE here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:38 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:36 pm
Hang on Gazza. Your Mommy and Daddy created YOUR WORLD AND YOU BETTER FUCKIN' APPRECIATE THEIR CREATION SONNY BOY!!! 8)
ANOTHER OF GOD'S ASS KISSERS. DON'T WORRY, ATTO, I'M SURE GOD'LL LET YOU INTO HEAVEN IF YOU KISS HIS ASS ENOUGH. BYE. HAVE A NICE TRIP. ENJOY THE AFTERLIFE.
..ahh, but you know I don't kiss God's ass. (it died not far from Jerusalem) I was on wonky donkey - made burgers out of it.

But alas no, God kisses my arse actually, you should also try that. :P

ps. So u admit that at least two HUMAN BEINGS CREATED YOUR WORLD>?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:33 pm

Whoever hurt your feelings as a child, Age, was incredibly lenient if all this is your response to it. You're a worthless, backstabbing, traitorous piece of shit. You'll fuck over everyone in the world just to make up for your loss. NEW FLASH FOR AGE: WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS. GROW UP AND SHUT UP. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN TO GOD!!!
ONCE AGAIN.

It would have been FAR SIMPLER and EASIER to JUST INFORM 'us' of what the words 'the world' MEANS or REFERS TO, TO 'you', "Gary childress".

BUT WHY it was SO HARD for 'these people', BACK THEN, to just CLARIFY what they ACTUALLY MEANT, or were REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, WITH the ACTUAL words that they ACTUALLY USED was BECAUSE of HOW the brain WORKS.

Which 'they' OBVIOUSLY were NOT YET SAVVY TO.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:39 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:26 pm

I hate to burst your claustrophobic bubble, Age, but if you're looking for the creator who is responsible for this world my suggestion is maybe try becoming a monk.
BUT I HAVE EXPLAINED MANY, MANY TIMES ALREADY WHO and WHAT, EXACTLY, IS CREATING 'the world'.

I AM JUST ASKING 'you' TO SHOW and PROVE people, like "yourself" "gary childress", in the days when this was being written, MADE ABSURD and RIDICULOUS CLAIMS, like 'you' ARE CONTINUALLY DOING here, but WITHOUT EVER EVEN ABLE TO JUST EXPLAIN, DEFINE, and/or ELABORATE on the ACTUAL WORDS that 'they' USE. EXACTLY like what 'you' ARE DOING, SHOWING, and PROVING here "gary childress".
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am NO HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD CREATED THE WORLD.
WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER DECIDE TO INFORM 'us' of the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEANS or REFERS TO, to 'you', THEN, and ONLY THEN, 'we' WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW what 'it' IS that 'you' ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT, EXACTLY.

If the words 'the world' is NOT referring to A 'thing' that A human being did NOT CREATE, then the words 'the world', TO 'you', MIGHT BE REFERRING TO some 'thing' like 'the earth', itself. AND, if that is 'the case', then 'you', adult human beings, ARE AGAIN and ALSO, the ONLY 'thing' that CAN STOP 'the world' going to so-called 'shit'. As, OBVIOUSLY, the ONLY REASON 'the earth' IS 'GOING TO SHIT' IS BECAUSE of 'you', ADULT HUMAN BEINGS.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am WE'RE RESIDENTS OF IT AND THE WORLD SUCKS.
I WILL ASK 'this' AGAIN. What do the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEAN or REFERS TO, to 'you', "gary childress", EXACTLY?

LET 'us' SEE IF 'you' HEAR 'this' THIS TIME, and DO COMPREHEND 'this' THIS TIME.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA NOR CLUE WHATSOEVER AT ALL what the words 'the world' MEANS or REFERS TO WHEN 'you' USE those words.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BACKSTABBING ACCUSATIONS AND JOIN HUMANITY, MORON!!!!!!
Talk ABOUT COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSING just about ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' I SAY and WRITE here.
I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again. I'll be nice next time. OK. World peace can now start. Thank you, Age. I didn't realize how easy all this was. I just need to calm down and everything will be fine. I feel so much better now. I bet the crisis in Israel will cool down. I bet the crisis in the Taiwan Strait will cool down. Perhaps the Ukraine war will now cease. I've seen the light.

Here I am, Age. You may now proceed to punish me for my sins.
Attachments
For Age.png
For Age.png (93.38 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:36 pm Gary: The world sucks, God is a twat for the way he created it.

FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!
LOOK "gary childress". The Universe IS IN CREATION, by what some call God.

The WAY 'the world' IS, IS BECAUSE of the WAY 'you', adult human beings, BEHAVE and MISBEHAVE.

Now, 'the world' NOR 'the Universe' so call 'suck'.

And, who or what did 'you' MEAN or ARE REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, WHEN 'you' USED the 'you' word above here?

I SUGGEST, ONCE AGAIN, INSTEAD OF ASSUMING and/or PRESUMING what I AM SAYING, and MEANING, 'you' INSTEAD SEEK OUT and GAIN ACTUAL CLARITY FIRST. That way 'your' 'interpretations' WILL NOT KEEP BEING SO Wrong, AS OFTEN as 'they' OBVIOUSLY ARE here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Here I am, Age. You may now proceed to punish me for my sins.
*Age unzips his flies*