I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory

Post by Gary Childress »

This world has been a travesty. Who or whatever created it should hang its head in shame and repent. Or perhaps closer to the truth, we would do better to recognize that no such "creator" as an all-knowing, all-loving one exists. And if the creator is evil, then I will die having stood against evil. That in itself is good. If I suffer it will be a martyr for justice against a God of unspeakable evil. I rebuke your God of evil in the name of what is kind, compassionate, and worthy of holiness.
Gary Childress

Re: I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory

Post by Gary Childress »

Terror is unholy. It is evil and a God who resorts to it is just such a God.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

So what i like to do is fuck with god by doing good deeds as an atheist. Like recently I've been giving money to homeless people when i see em at the stop lights.

This is my way of personally fucking with god.

Me: G'head, fucker, i dare u to put me in hell. U know u want to. Do it u pussy!

God: uh um but

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:16 am This world has been a travesty. Who or whatever created it should hang its head in shame and repent.
Well 'the world' was and is created by 'you', adult human beings, and I agree so-called 'hanging those heads', in shame, and repenting, might be a very, very good idea.

Only human beings creates 'the world', whereas God creates 'the Universe'.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:16 am Or perhaps closer to the truth, we would do better to recognize that no such "creator" as an all-knowing, all-loving one exists.
'you', adult human beings, are OBVIOUSLY NOT 'all-knowing', and just AS OBVIOUSLY NOT 'all-loving'.

The ALL-Knowing AND ALL-Loving One IS DIFFERENT.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:16 am And if the creator is evil, then I will die having stood against evil.
But OBVIOUSLY 'the creator' of 'the world' is DOING evil, and 'you', "gary childress", is OBVIOUSLY one of those many evil-doing adults, in the days when this is being written.

Now, just AS OBVIOUS EVERY adult human being DOES good, so NONE of 'this behavior' needs changing, nor even being bragged about. However, what does NEED CHANGING is ALL OF the Wrong or evil DOING, which ALL of 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, ARE DOING.

But, OBVIOUSLY, ADMITTING ALL of the Wrong that 'you' ALL DO is NEEDED FIRST.
Then, ABSOLUTE Honesty, Openness, and Want to CHANGE, for the better, for children's sake, is NEEDED.
Then, by JUST DOING ALL 'you' can, TO CHANGE, for the better, WITH H.O. and W., then, and ONLY THEN, will 'you' have Truly STOOD AGAINST 'evil'.

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:16 am That in itself is good. If I suffer it will be a martyr for justice against a God of unspeakable evil.
'you' sound like just about ALL so-called 'religious freedom fighters' here "gary childress".
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:16 am I rebuke your God of evil in the name of what is kind, compassionate, and worthy of holiness.
The ONLY 'one' who IS 'the creator' 'of evil', and the 'creator of this world', IS 'you', adult human beings.

STAND UP AGAINST ALL that IS bad and evil by JUST being TOTALLY Honest and OPEN ABOUT the ACTUAL Wrong that 'you' ARE DOING, while seriously Wanting to CHANGE ALL Wrong behavior, for the better.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:19 am Terror is unholy. It is evil and a God who resorts to it is just such a God.
EVERY war IS TERRIFYING, because ALL wars CAUSE TERROR TO someone.

So, IMAGINE the ATTEMPTS that were NEED to 'TRY TO' "justify" a so-called 'war on terror'. The very 'behavior' by the 'creator' of 'the world' who 'TRIED TO' "justify" such A 'war' was, and is, PURE 'evil', and creator/s who resort to 'such' are UNHOLY.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:01 am So what i like to do is fuck with god by doing good deeds as an atheist. Like recently I've been giving money to homeless people when i see em at the stop lights.
But 'bragging' about doing such A 'thing' is Wrong, in and of itself, and thus just A 'sin'. Besides the very FACT that thinking or believing that 'money', itself, helps ANY one is just MISSING the MARK, itself. Thus, AGAIN, just MORE 'sinning', itself.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:01 am This is my way of personally fucking with god.
The ABSOLUTE NARROWNESS, of some, back then, IS Truly ENLIGHTENING, for "others", now.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:01 am Me: G'head, fucker, i dare u to put me in hell. U know u want to. Do it u pussy!
'you' are IN 'it', 'now', "promethean75", 'your' very 'bragging' here about CLAIMING TO supposedly help those who have been CAUSED to have NO home while living on earth just SHOWS, DIRECTLY, how much of a 'hell-hole' 'you', people, WERE REALLY living IN, back when this was being written.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:01 am God: uh um but
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:16 am This world has been a travesty. Who or whatever created it should hang its head in shame and repent. Or perhaps closer to the truth, we would do better to recognize that no such "creator" as an all-knowing, all-loving one exists. And if the creator is evil, then I will die having stood against evil. That in itself is good. If I suffer it will be a martyr for justice against a God of unspeakable evil. I rebuke your God of evil in the name of what is kind, compassionate, and worthy of holiness.
Not a terrible synopsis of a major logical problem with monotheism.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:53 am ...
Learn not to blame others for your problems, Age.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:36 pm
I have NEVER BLAMED absolutely ANY one for MY 'problems'.

And, even the mere SUGGESTION that I could or would even be BLAMING someone, for what is ESSENTIALLY an UNBLAMABLE 'thing' ANYWAY, to me, is just ABSURD, in the EXTREME.

Post by Age »

A HUGE REASON A LIT OF human being's so-called 'problems' in Life NEVER get RESOLVED is BECAUSE, as can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN here, the word 'problem' gets what is sometimes referred to as 'bandied around', 'thrown around', and/or just USED a LOT, WITHOUT what the ACTUAL PROBLEM REALLY IS, EXACTLY, getting 'PINNED DOWN, nor WORKED OUT.

See, AS SOON AS 'you', human beings, COME-TO the REALIZATION OF what the ACTUAL 'problem' I, EXACTLY, then, and ONLY THEN, ALL OF 'your' 'problems' CAN THEN be RESOLVED, Aand this ANSWERED, AS WELL.

ALSO, do NOT FORGET that ALL 'the ACTUAL problems', 'in the world' as some might say, ARE and WERE CREATED BY 'you', human beings, ONLY.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I believe there may be a correlation between the disintegrating state of the world and the frequency of Age's caps lock use.

I fear the day is comin when Age will keep the caps lock on the whole time.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

"I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory"

breathe...

-Imp
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:24 pm
"I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory"

breathe...

-Imp
Well if my creator hadn't created me in such a mess, maybe I wouldn't have the problems I do. I did not create Age. The only one responsible for his problems is his creator.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:13 am A HUGE REASON A LIT OF human being's so-called 'problems' in Life NEVER get RESOLVED is BECAUSE, as can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN here, the word 'problem' gets what is sometimes referred to as 'bandied around', 'thrown around', and/or just USED a LOT, WITHOUT what the ACTUAL PROBLEM REALLY IS, EXACTLY, getting 'PINNED DOWN, nor WORKED OUT.

See, AS SOON AS 'you', human beings, COME-TO the REALIZATION OF what the ACTUAL 'problem' I, EXACTLY, then, and ONLY THEN, ALL OF 'your' 'problems' CAN THEN be RESOLVED, Aand this ANSWERED, AS WELL.

ALSO, do NOT FORGET that ALL 'the ACTUAL problems', 'in the world' as some might say, ARE and WERE CREATED BY 'you', human beings, ONLY.
Gee, Age. If I weren't a nice person, I'd tell you to go off yourself before you too become an "adult human". Fortunately, I'm not saying that. I'm only saying that when you become what you want to see in the world, then feel free to ask others to do the same.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:18 am I believe there may be a correlation between the disintegrating state of the world and the frequency of Age's caps lock use.

I fear the day is comin when Age will keep the caps lock on the whole time.
There may well be even some ACTUAL Truth here.