Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Sex and the Religious-Left

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:48 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:23 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:54 am
You are a convicted sex offender.
Are you saying you agree with my position on Israel and Gaza? I'm pretty sure the only person on here who has shown the slightest bit of humanity for what happened on Oct 7 is IC.
I have never discussed any of that stuff here because I just don't want to talk about complex horrifying real world stuff with people like Wizard, Immanuel Can, Walker or you. But probably mainly Walker. The simple truth of the matter is that this forum is loaded with complete zealots who wouldn't think twice before taking a fucking nightmare that traps millions into an eternal insoluble conflict that routinely kills thousands without any sign of humanity, and just use it as an excuse to say nasty shit in line with their weird obsessions.

But I never have, and never would, under any circumstance support or celebrate Hamas, and you had absolutely no grounds to believe that I did.
Not sure what you are actually saying here, but as far as I'm concerned anyone who supports Gaza in this supports Hamas.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:05 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:23 am

Are you saying you agree with my position on Israel and Gaza? I'm pretty sure the only person on here who has shown the slightest bit of humanity for what happened on Oct 7 is IC.
I have never discussed any of that stuff here because I just don't want to talk about complex horrifying real world stuff with people like Wizard, Immanuel Can, Walker or you. But probably mainly Walker. The simple truth of the matter is that this forum is loaded with complete zealots who wouldn't think twice before taking a fucking nightmare that traps millions into an eternal insoluble conflict that routinely kills thousands without any sign of humanity, and just use it as an excuse to say nasty shit in line with their weird obsessions.

But I never have, and never would, under any circumstance support or celebrate Hamas, and you had absolutely no grounds to believe that I did.
Not sure what you are actually saying here, but as far as I'm concerned anyone who supports Gaza in this supports Hamas.
What are you on about? Being against dropping a bomb on a hospital full of babies is not Hamas support.
vegetariantaxidermy

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:07 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:05 pm

What are you on about? Being against dropping a bomb on a hospital full of babies is not Hamas support.
And there it is.
FlashDangerpants

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:57 am
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:10 am Welp Vege, it looks like this straw-brained, voodoo looking scarecrow is going to need a full transplant...

Don't hold your breath, it might be awhile before we can expect any 'thinking' out of this one.
Ouch! I feel sorry for Flash now. Being accused of not "thinking" by someone worried that the "religious left" is encouraging people to "marry outside their own race" and create "a big, loving family, with lots of children" has got to be embarrassing for him.

Kudos, Whiz.

I wish you the best in your recovery, Flash.

¯\_(*_*)_/¯
It hurts so bad :(

FlashDangerpants

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:10 pm And there it is.
Yes, you are one of the people I thought I should make a point of not discussing such things with. I was right.
vegetariantaxidermy

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:12 pm
Yes, you are one of the people I thought I should make a point of not discussing such things with. I was right.
I wonder why. And you should remove your revolting, baseless accusation since now you have proven me right.
FlashDangerpants

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:16 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:12 pm
I wonder why. And you should remove your revolting, baseless accusation since now you have proven me right.
I am no Hamas supporter. The iron rule of logic therefore informs us that you are a child molester.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Challenge: prove that veggies is a child molester using the principle of explosion (ex contradictione [sequitur] quodlibet).

Create a disjunctive syllogism using the following premises for your proof:

1. All conservative christians are morons.

2. Not all conservative christians are morons.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:48 amI have never discussed any of that stuff here because I just don't want to talk about complex horrifying real world stuff with people like Wizard, Immanuel Can, Walker or you. But probably mainly Walker. The simple truth of the matter is that this forum is loaded with complete zealots who wouldn't think twice before taking a fucking nightmare that traps millions into an eternal insoluble conflict that routinely kills thousands without any sign of humanity, and just use it as an excuse to say nasty shit in line with their weird obsessions.

Oh look at this poor, righteous, innocent soul, hell-bent on world peace...that goes around calling strangers Nazis, and lies in order to further the slander.

Straw-brains, have you ever considered that you might be the one the causing the world's calamities??? No, because you're on a philosophy forum ironically...
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:57 amOuch! I feel sorry for Flash now. Being accused of not "thinking" by someone worried that the "religious left" is encouraging people to "marry outside their own race" and create "a big, loving family, with lots of children" has got to be embarrassing for him.

Kudos, Whiz.

I wish you the best in your recovery, Flash.

¯_(*_*)_/¯
At least the Religious-Right know what gender they are. So one point, for the Right.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:51 pm Challenge: prove that veggies is a child molester using the principle of explosion (ex contradictione [sequitur] quodlibet).

Create a disjunctive syllogism using the following premises for your proof:

1. All conservative christians are morons.

2. Not all conservative christians are morons.
This is my thread and nobody is "exploding" anybody... except on Tuesdays, then it's okay.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Expressing distress over civilians being killed ought to be a real interest for all of us. If the world descends into WWIII, are any of us safe? Shouldn't we all empathize with civilians caught in the crosshars? However, it's also understandable to feel outrage at Hamas. I think most people who feel for the plight of Gazans are being perfectly realistic. And it's not the same thing as cheering for Hamas to win. The overzealousness of the Netanyahu government is going to undo us all (those allied with Israel) if Israel doesn't exercise more caution.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:15 pm
Expressing distress over civilians being killed ought to be a real interest for all of us. If the world descends into WWIII, are any of us safe? Shouldn't we all empathize with civilians caught in the crosshars? However, it's also understandable to feel outrage at Hamas. I think most people who feel for the plight of Gazans are being perfectly realistic. And it's not the same thing as cheering for Hamas to win. The overzealousness of the Netanyahu government is going to undo us all (those allied with Israel) if Israel doesn't exercise more caution.
You just don't get it. If Gazans are being killed then it's at the hands of Hamas. Hamas doesn't give a flying fuck about Gazans. In fact Israel cares more about Gazans than Gazans do! Why are people so thick?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Flash's lies and Anti-Semitism is not the topic of this thread, guys...

...take this argument to the The USA and Israel thread:
viewtopic.php?t=41383

But it is clear from the recent pages that Dpants is a Hamas supporter, a complete hypocrite.

Now, let's get back to the Religious-Left...