Sex and the Religious-Left

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Sex and the Religious-Left

Post by Wizard22 »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:27 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:25 pm Ok, you have important nazying to do. We can drop the matter so you can get on with that.
What must be understood, yet is not understood (definitely not by Flash), is that any turn away from, and any moral or ideological elucidation of a position that does not mirror and support the Left-Progressive ideological construct that reigns in our present, is defined as, and will be defined as, a manifestation of Nazism or Fascism. This broad accusation comes directly from a Marxian and Communist •playbook• where the Radical Left asserts that it defines and holds a position of moral rightness.

It then can define, and declare, who is good and who is evil. A form of religious categorization that dominates an ontological metaphysics.

It is an extremely powerful stance to take, and even when their policies destroy established hierarchies, they remain experts at handling moral rhetoric.

However, now and recently, their basic claim to this Higher Ground is being challenged.

Again, an entire Postwar Liberal (more properly) Hyper-Liberal construct is being questioned and challenged with differing views constructed upon moral positions which had been, and are, defined as bad/evil (which is what Flash means when employing the shorthand of •Nazi• in his “argumentation”).
I remember growing up on the playground, and as teenagers, guys calling each other 'fag', 'homo', 'gayyyyyy' was the norm.

I couldn't imagine then, that all the next generation males would take it all literally, and turn into bearded women...but here we are.

Maybe Gen Z (Dpants) is obsessed with Nazis and Hitler, since it's too far from their minds and historical experience.

If "Nazi" were used to insult where I grew up, it would definitely earn the accuser a broken bloody nose...

You don't call the grandchildren of those who defeated actual, real Nazis, "Nazis". Dpants is a complete midwit though.

But if all the 'fags' we name-called turned into them, then what does that say about Gen Z's obsession? :?
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: What the dissident right really mean though...

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:10 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:00 amFDP is a troll. It's the final frontier for idiots who can't debate and have no argument. It's sad to see that he has taken that route. Desperation can do that to a person.
Indeed, I notice now how even the Moderate Liberal-Leftists struggle to defend their extremities. Even nut-cases like Scarecrow aren't up to the task. That's a good thing. Moderate-Leftists and Moderate-Rightists need to stand together in the center. There's no reason the extremities should dictate to what actual 'progress' has occurred this recent century. The main problem, is that Western Politics, at least US Politics, is not yet sophisticated to create or maintain parity of a 'Centrist' party or "way-of-thinking" about all this cultural rot and bullshit.
Or perhaps humans are just incapable of standing still, even when they have reached what seems to be perfection-- in as much as humans can attain that. I imagine that's how all great civilizations end. Humans are messy and complicated. They don't cope well with ease of existence.
You only have to see their nonsensical slogan to see that this is the case: 'Trans rights are human rights'. Ok. So what 'rights' does a man lose when he puts on a dress? What 'rights' are they 'fighting for' that they don't already have? This has NEVER been answered btw. The 'right' to cheat in women's sports? The 'right' to get naked with women in women's changing rooms? The 'right' to 'chest feed' babies with hormone and drug-induced man-pus and thus usurp what is a fundamentally female mammal activity--feeding her young. Well it would seem that they already have those 'human rights'. Pity about the women though.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:00 am
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:09 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:03 pm
That's a lie, I still demand you withdraw it.
First you retract the Lie where you compared me to your cuckoo woman saying 'expel the Jews' or 'bring back Hitler', you little rat-faced liar.

I only wish vege wouldn't treat you with kid gloves. God I hope you don't represent the rest of the Zoom-Zoom generation, or Earth is fucked! :oops:
FDP is a troll. It's the final frontier for idiots who can't debate and have no argument. It's sad to see that he has taken that route. Desperation can do that to a person.
You blatantly lied about me supporting Hamas and are too wrapped up in your now Immanuel Can levels of pride to take it back, so the troll would appear to be you.

And it is fine to compare Whizzy there to this extreme anti-semite because he does write extreme anti-semitic shit every day. Here's just one example...
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:48 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:56 amJews made the west wealthy for a while?..... how did they do that?
By providing huge amounts of loans at low interest to Western countries, through the banks, from the 1950s onward.

Nowadays, the US just barely agreed to increasing the US debt by trillions of dollars. Eventually this magic funny money won't work.

Then the chickens will come home to roost.

And you will get your chance to see real anti-semitism and meet these real nazis you so greatly adulate.
I mean technically she is a huge fan of Kanye, which might imply she is far less racist than GRandWizard22, I can't imagine GandalftheKKK here would listen to black people's music, but I guess there's no strict requirement for consistency with these guys, so perhaps that one isn't worth a gamble on.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:26 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:00 am
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:09 pm
First you retract the Lie where you compared me to your cuckoo woman saying 'expel the Jews' or 'bring back Hitler', you little rat-faced liar.

I only wish vege wouldn't treat you with kid gloves. God I hope you don't represent the rest of the Zoom-Zoom generation, or Earth is fucked! :oops:
FDP is a troll. It's the final frontier for idiots who can't debate and have no argument. It's sad to see that he has taken that route. Desperation can do that to a person.
You blatantly lied about me supporting Hamas and are too wrapped up in your now Immanuel Can levels of pride to take it back, so the troll would appear to be you.

And it is fine to compare Whizzy there to this extreme anti-semite because he does write extreme anti-semitic shit every day. Here's just one example...
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:48 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:56 amJews made the west wealthy for a while?..... how did they do that?
By providing huge amounts of loans at low interest to Western countries, through the banks, from the 1950s onward.

Nowadays, the US just barely agreed to increasing the US debt by trillions of dollars. Eventually this magic funny money won't work.

Then the chickens will come home to roost.

And you will get your chance to see real anti-semitism and meet these real nazis you so greatly adulate.
I mean technically she is a huge fan of Kanye, which might imply she is far less racist than GRandWizard22, I can't imagine GandalftheKKK here would listen to black people's music, but I guess there's no strict requirement for consistency with these guys, so perhaps that one isn't worth a gamble on.
You little fucking weasel. You should stop Lying yourself before you start accusing others. But I know that's impossible for you—being Human.
vegetariantaxidermy

I thought this thread was about the sex-woo cult. Why is FDP telling tales on people? Why does FDP support Hamas?
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:45 am You little fucking weasel. You should stop Lying yourself before you start accusing others. But I know that's impossible for you—being Human.
I quoted you.

If VT had the means to quote me saying that Hamas is good or something, she wouldn't be a dirty lying cunt. But any source for that quote doesn't exist, which is why I get to call her a liar. All this is why accurate quoting is such a useful thing.
FlashDangerpants

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:52 am I thought this thread was about the sex-woo cult. Why is FDP telling tales on people? Why does FDP support Hamas?
You are a convicted sex offender.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:53 am
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:45 am You little fucking weasel. You should stop Lying yourself before you start accusing others. But I know that's impossible for you—being Human.
I quoted you.

If VT had the means to quote me saying that Hamas is good or something, she wouldn't be a dirty lying cunt. But any source for that quote doesn't exist, which is why I get to call her a liar. All this is why accurate quoting is such a useful thing.
You are a liar, so shut up. You have no right to accuse anybody else.
vegetariantaxidermy

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:54 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:52 am I thought this thread was about the sex-woo cult. Why is FDP telling tales on people? Why does FDP support Hamas?
That would be your buddy promethean. So a supporter of Hamas AND a supporter of child molestors. Tsk tsk.
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:55 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:53 am
I quoted you.

You are a liar, so shut up. You have no right to accuse anybody else.
The quote is true and accurate
FlashDangerpants

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:58 am
That would be your buddy promethean. So a supporter of Hamas AND a supporter of child molestors. Tsk tsk.
Nononono, you spent 13 years in prison for those babies you touched improperly.

Why did you touch the babies improperly Veggie, why?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Welp Vege, it looks like this straw-brained, voodoo looking scarecrow is going to need a full transplant...

Don't hold your breath, it might be awhile before we can expect any 'thinking' out of this one.
vegetariantaxidermy

You have any evidence for that bizarre assertion? Yet the chances of an actual woman doing that are slim to none (in this country it's around half a percent) while statistically the chance of you, a male, being a sex offender is actually pretty high.
Wonkers all support Hamas. It's a wonker thing.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:23 am
Are you saying you agree with my position on Israel and Gaza? I'm pretty sure the only person on here who has shown the slightest bit of humanity for what happened on Oct 7 is IC.
I have never discussed any of that stuff here because I just don't want to talk about complex horrifying real world stuff with people like Wizard, Immanuel Can, Walker or you. But probably mainly Walker. The simple truth of the matter is that this forum is loaded with complete zealots who wouldn't think twice before taking a fucking nightmare that traps millions into an eternal insoluble conflict that routinely kills thousands without any sign of humanity, and just use it as an excuse to say nasty shit in line with their weird obsessions.

But I never have, and never would, under any circumstance support or celebrate Hamas, and you had absolutely no grounds to believe that I did.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:10 am Welp Vege, it looks like this straw-brained, voodoo looking scarecrow is going to need a full transplant...

Don't hold your breath, it might be awhile before we can expect any 'thinking' out of this one.
Ouch! I feel sorry for Flash now. Being accused of not "thinking" by someone worried that the "religious left" is encouraging people to "marry outside their own race" and create "a big, loving family, with lots of children" has got to be embarrassing for him.

Kudos, Whiz.

I wish you the best in your recovery, Flash.

¯\_(*_*)_/¯