How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Flannel Jesus

Re: How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:26 am
Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm Suggestions?
I think the best method would be to damage your own spine so you are a paraplegic yourself. You would then meet women in wheelchairs during your rehabilitiation work. You'd also then be accepted into facebook groups and other social online and IRL groups for people with similar disabilities. You'd also, then, have a lot to talk about and they'd know you understand their situation intimately.

And should they find out you did this to meet someone, I'm sure they would find this as romantic as your OP here.
I've got the perfect name for the made-for-tv movie of this story: it's called, Head Over Heels.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:05 am
Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm I turned 40. No kids, not planning on them either. Most women are a dissapointment. I'm more interesred in having a long term relationshion for the next 30+ years, instead of this gold digging, societial approval of her peers and family stuff, and getting stringed along.

So I'm cutting off ovulating women. Waste of time. But they still have the mores of a woman used to mind fucking potential mates. So I gotta target something specific. Like a depressed woman who thinks she got screwed over by life and it is over due to a physical disability, because no man will ever love her in that state. And that's a win for me, because she likely has a romance fixation. Maybe a BJ fetish too.... deep desire to please.

Advantages are she can't sneak up on me. If I hide shit on the top shelf, it stays on the top shelf.... short women can't reach but for chocolate, they can climb. Not wheelchair girl.

Disadvantages are.... I don't know how to find one. It would look weird if I advertised I'm looking for a broke girl on a dating site, like thats my ferish or something. No.... My fetish is love and a stable relationship, with someone as obsessed with me as I can be with her. That means gotta break her spine, but laws forbid this, so gotta find this island of misfit toys and get one there instead. Only way true love can really happen.

Suggestions?
Are you going to be willing to wiper her arse?
Have you really thought this through?

Maybe you are better off staying INCEL
The woman of his dreams can be placed face down in the garden and given a thorough hosing when the need arises.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I think the best method would be to damage your own spine so you are a paraplegic yourself. You would then meet women in wheelchairs during your rehabilitiation work. You'd also then be accepted into facebook groups and other social online and IRL groups for people with similar disabilities. You'd also, then, have a lot to talk about and they'd know you understand their situation intimately.

And should they find out you did this to meet someone, I'm sure they would find this as romantic as your OP here.
Women prefer a taller man. So no point in reducing my size to her size. Someone has to be able to chuck her into the back of a van.

Also.... if I score a legless one, I can put her in a rucksack and carry her around on my back.... her arms and head out of the ruck of course. Enjoy long walks together, do some sight seeing.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:47 am

Women prefer a taller man. So no point in reducing my size to her size. Someone has to be able to chuck her into the back of a van.

Also.... if I score a legless one, I can put her in a rucksack and carry her around on my back.... her arms and head out of the ruck of course. Enjoy long walks together, do some sight seeing.
It might work if she likes the sight of the back of your head.
FlashDangerpants

And when the unfortunate time inevitably arrives, she's already two fifths of the way to chopped up torso ready to thrown into a canal. Just think of all the savings you can make on hacksaw blades alone.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:39 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:05 am
Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm I turned 40. No kids, not planning on them either. Most women are a dissapointment. I'm more interesred in having a long term relationshion for the next 30+ years, instead of this gold digging, societial approval of her peers and family stuff, and getting stringed along.

So I'm cutting off ovulating women. Waste of time. But they still have the mores of a woman used to mind fucking potential mates. So I gotta target something specific. Like a depressed woman who thinks she got screwed over by life and it is over due to a physical disability, because no man will ever love her in that state. And that's a win for me, because she likely has a romance fixation. Maybe a BJ fetish too.... deep desire to please.

Advantages are she can't sneak up on me. If I hide shit on the top shelf, it stays on the top shelf.... short women can't reach but for chocolate, they can climb. Not wheelchair girl.

Disadvantages are.... I don't know how to find one. It would look weird if I advertised I'm looking for a broke girl on a dating site, like thats my ferish or something. No.... My fetish is love and a stable relationship, with someone as obsessed with me as I can be with her. That means gotta break her spine, but laws forbid this, so gotta find this island of misfit toys and get one there instead. Only way true love can really happen.

Suggestions?
Are you going to be willing to wiper her arse?
Have you really thought this through?

Maybe you are better off staying INCEL
The woman of his dreams can be placed face down in the garden and given a thorough hosing when the need arises.
Of course, and whilst she is there, he'll have a place to park his bicycle.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:55 am

And when the unfortunate time inevitably arrives, she's already two fifths of the way to chopped up torso ready to thrown into a canal. Just think of all the savings you can make on hacksaw blades alone.
Something incredibly dark and disturbed resides inside of you. Stop projecting, this is a thread about love.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:47 am Women prefer a taller man.
A wheelchair only halves the difference. You'll still be taller. And she'll understand the math, being in a wheelchair herself.
Someone has to be able to chuck her into the back of a van.
Adopt teenagers.
Why not just go to a slaughterhouse and get some throw away animal parts. You can make your ideal woman.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:32 am

I've got the perfect name for the made-for-tv movie of this story: it's called, Head Over Heels.
Perfect! In rom-coms the men usually have to show committment to change. What could be a clearer sign of such committment.
I'd make real popcorn, not just microwave, for that movie.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:15 pm
Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:32 am

Perfect! In rom-coms the men usually have to show committment to change. What could be a clearer sign of such committment.
I'd make real popcorn, not just microwave, for that movie.
This summer, get ready to laugh, get ready to cry, get ready to fall head over heels for the love story of a decade. When one man decides to throw himself down a stair case to find love, he finds that love might just be more than he bargained for.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Something incredibly dark and disturbed resides inside of you. Stop projecting, this is a thread about love.
This is about you wanting a thing you can control. Nothing more
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:55 pm This summer, get ready to laugh, get ready to cry, get ready to fall head over heels for the love story of a decade. When one man decides to throw himself down a stair case to find love, he finds that love might just be more than he bargained for.
There's actually a very good movie, an oldie, that shadows your description a bit. He tried to kill himself, rather than to find love....
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080928/
and (perhaps) finds love and friendship......
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:00 pm
This is about you wanting a thing you can control. Nothing more
Never said anything about wanting control. Again, a projection.
FlashDangerpants

Ah yes, the love for a woman you can wear as a hat, so poetic.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Never said a hat even. My words are my own position.

What exactly is going on in the inner world of people in this thread? Some of the shit you've come up with unwarranted. Did Charles Manson touch you all as a child or something?