Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:42 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:39 pm...but I'm talking about a proper love,
So you're changing the context.

This thread is not about "proper love". It's about improper love.
Ah, ok, sorry, I guess I'm on the wrong thread. I guess, it was inappropriate of me to point out to the improper lovers how to transmute improper love into proper love. I guess, no one want's to know that, or talk about it, ok

I must leave this improper love thread with immediate effect. :oops:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:58 pmAh, ok, sorry, I guess I'm on the wrong thread. I guess, it was inappropriate of me to point out to the improper lovers how to transmute improper love into proper love. I guess, no one want's to know that, or talk about it, ok

I must leave this improper love thread with immediate effect. :oops:
Go ahead then...what's the difference?

What's Sodom and Gamorrah about, if not improper love?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:48 pmWe used to have another guy just like you on this very forum. He thought God was revealing everything to him personally via a game of cosmic scrabble where numbers prepresent letters. He was less of a nazi than you, but other than that you could be the grandson of Bob the Baptist.
Just because somebody criticizes your small hats, doesn't mean they're Nazis. You should show a bit of gratitude to those of us who freed your grandpappies from the concentration camps.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:01 pm
Go ahead then...what's the difference?

How are we going to know the difference between proper love and improper love on a thread specifically designated to talk about improper love?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:02 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:48 pmWe used to have another guy just like you on this very forum. He thought God was revealing everything to him personally via a game of cosmic scrabble where numbers prepresent letters. He was less of a nazi than you, but other than that you could be the grandson of Bob the Baptist.
Just because somebody criticizes your small hats, doesn't mean they're Nazis. You should show a bit of gratitude to those of us who freed your grandpappies from the concentration camps.
It's the ranting you do about brown people and jews and homosexuals and trans types that makes you a nazi.

Your fraudulent delusional claims to divine inspiration are what make you resemble Bob the Baptist
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:04 pmHow are we going to know the difference between proper love and improper love on a thread specifically designated to talk about improper love?
...you brought it up, not me.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:06 pmIt's the ranting you do about brown people and jews and homosexuals and trans types that makes you a nazi.

Your fraudulent delusional claims to divine inspiration are what make you resemble Bob the Baptist
It's hard to be a Nazi when my grandpappy freed yours from the concentration camps.

Show some gratitude, moshe.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:04 pmHow are we going to know the difference between proper love and improper love on a thread specifically designated to talk about improper love?
Sex obviously involves two people. So it is a moral issue. This Western ideal that sex exists in a "private bubble not affecting others" is blatantly ridiculous and unreal. It's common sense, people know, that sex is about other people's business. So what's a "little harm" with masturbating...or men dressing up in women's clothing? What HARM, you ask?

It's not about one small harm. It's about one million small harms. They add up, eventually.

...then comes the Calamity.
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:08 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:06 pmIt's the ranting you do about brown people and jews and homosexuals and trans types that makes you a nazi.

It's hard to be a Nazi when my grandpappy freed yours from the concentration camps.

Show some gratitude, moshe.
After the war, your grandpappy went back to America and burned crosses on some black dude's lawn.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:11 pmAfter the war, your grandpappy went back to America and burned crosses on some black dude's lawn.
I'll accept gratitude of you kissing my feet, moshe. We'll call it even, okay? I'll cancel your debts. No interest.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:01 pm

How about we attempt some understanding of why it is that the people of biblical times, back in the days where sexual pleasure was seen as a Sodom and Gamorrah type of excessivve and immoral kind of sexual debauchery? How about, we investigate the reasons why we seem to be still stuck in the throes of those past improper love days that haven't changed much at all since the days of Sodom and Gamorrah's improper love days of immoral sexual debauchery...shall we explore, unpack the problem, and try to investigate why that is..yay or nay? maybe find a solution...yay, or nay?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:15 pmHow about we attempt some understanding of why it is that the people of biblical times, back in the days where sexual pleasure was seen as a Sodom and Gamorrah type of excessivve and immoral kind of sexual debauchery? How about, we investigate the reasons why we seem to be still stuck in the throes of those past improper love days that haven't changed much at all since the days of Sodom and Gamorrah's improper love days of immoral sexual debauchery...shall we explore, unpack the problem, and try to investigate why that is..yay or nay? maybe find a solution...yay, or nay?
I don't think there is a "final solution" though.

Do you realize that Catholics have been trying to suppress and control sexual impulses, for like 2000 years now? They used to torture Medieval peasants for sexual indiscretions.

Islam, today, throws gays/trans from building tops, stones to death sexual deviants.

If they can't control it, after that long, then what 'control' do we really have?

Does the Beast win over Humanity?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I'm off for now...more later Dontask...
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:12 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:11 pmAfter the war, your grandpappy went back to America and burned crosses on some black dude's lawn.
I'll accept gratitude of you kissing my feet, moshe. We'll call it even, okay? I'll cancel your debts. No interest.
You're doing another jewish bit right there.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:10 pm
Sex obviously involves two people. So it is a moral issue. This Western ideal that sex exists in a "private bubble not affecting others" is blatantly ridiculous and unreal. It's common sense, people know, that sex is about other people's business. So what's a "little harm" with masturbating...or men dressing up in women's clothing? What HARM, you ask?

It's not about one small harm. It's about one million small harms. They add up, eventually.

...then comes the Calamity.
But yes, obviously, as long as two people are fully consenting, then there is no moral probelm, and same goes for one who is seeking their own form of sexual pleasure alone, and is not harming or involving anyone else, there is no calamity, or harm right?