Do Languages Exist

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Do Languages Exist

Post by Phil8659 »

Now ain't that special. The Board index says it is a topic on the index page, and if you select it, it says that the topic don't exist.

Well, how in the hell can anyone claim to know shit about philosophy and not know a basic and fundamental use of words?

So, what should every philosopher know, which a sophist cannot grasp?

So, here is a concise explanation.

A human body is responsible for data acquisition, the mind of that body is responsible for processing that information and writing it back as human behavior, internal and external.
I.e. Data acquisition, virtualization and computation, application.
Now Plato explained it, the perceptible cannot possibly be the intelligible, nor is it possible for the intelligible to be the perceptible.
This is based on a First Principle of information, what a thing is, a thing consists of two parts, an analog and the limits on that analog, i.e. form and matter, which combined make a thing. Aristotle explained it wrestled and lost trying to formalize it, and which is exampled in the computer today. What in the hell does a person think parsing information mean?

The limit, or container, is not perceptible, i.e. the limit is the universal, and not the particular, and vice versa.
The point is that which has no part.
The Map is not the territory.
the coffee is not the cup it resides in.
It also means, a mind must recursive use this one idea. What a thing is. Every form of grammar is particular and perceptible.
Language is Universal, and has been used in the Bible as a metaphor. All information, the power of the Universe is the unit. Adam and Eve are a Conjugate Binary Pair, whereby Complete Induction and Deduction produce the human race. The exact same definition of Judgment a computer uses and every formal grammar is supposed to demonstrate.
So, the Key to the Bible, what judgment is, has never been hidden. It requires intelligence to solve the metaphor. So, yup you have a mountain of gibberish about the Bible, for as written in that Book, man will not even be able to read it until a particular time in human history, when man becomes literate.

In short, Language is Universal and Intelligible, while Grammar is in the image of Language, so that it becomes Particular and Perceptible.

The next question becomes, How man groups of Grammar can one produce by binary recursion? What is two squared. Our Grammar Matrix has many metaphors referencing it in the Bible, and Plato tried to find it, but failed. You probably do not know that either: Common Grammar, Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.

These are the basics of Literacy. We read, process, and write. That is all a mind can do, and learn to do, if literate.
Phil8659

Re: Do Languages Exist

Post by Phil8659 »

You see how the Bible works? You are introduced to a Universal, God,
Told that it involves division over the whole of creation,
and given a particular example, and told it is all about judgment.

Really? It may be difficult, but thousands of years of history?
Did you miss the metaphor in the text, the heart of man would be tested? The whole book is an I.Q. test.
promethean75

Re: Do Languages Exist

Post by promethean75 »

i present to you now the long unresolved open problem of matrix grammar, and call upon phil8659, master of grammar matrices, to address the matter and propose a solution.

"It is not known whether there exist languages in MAT which are not in MAT, and it is neither known whether MAT contains languages which are not context-sensitive."