Abortion

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Abortion

Post by henry quirk »

Keep your snout out womens' freedoms
You mean quit talkin' about stuff that makes you uncomfortable, yeah?

That's all you can mean cuz lil old me ain't a legislator or judge: I couldn't do anything about abortion even if I wanted to.

So: you must mean stop talkin' about wimins and wimins stuff.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

henry quirk wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:31 am

That's all you can mean cuz lil old me ain't a legislator or judge: I couldn't do anything about abortion even if I wanted to.

Not uncomfortable, just disgusted with misogynistic male kunts who still think they have the right to control women in this day and age, simply because
they feel 'uncomfortable' with and resentful of the power that women have over their tiny little penises.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:29 am
henry quirk wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:31 am

Not uncomfortable, just disgusted with misogynistic male kunts who still think they have the right to control women in this day and age, simply because they feel 'uncomfortable' with and resentful of the power that women have over their tiny little penises.
What exactly have I done to assert a right to tell folks what they can and can't do beyond my talkin' about natural rights? And what power have I exercised to get folks to recognize natural rights beyond debate and conversation?

As I say: I'm no judge or legislator. I have no granted or privileged say over any one. All I can do is exercise the power I have over myself.

The absent lace climbed up my butt on this very subject many, many moons ago. Like you, she thought becuz I opposed violations of life, liberty, and property, that I was out & about everyday crusadin'. I don't. I, very quietly, live my life exactly as I want to and I leave others to do the same.

So, yeah, I think abortion is killing a person, and I think most abortions are flat out murder, but I have no time, no resources, and, most importantly, no inclination to police the world, and not you or anyone else here can point to any post of mine that sez otherwise.

Mebbe, in the future, when you're about to chew my ass for sumthin', you might wanna remember this post.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:50 am So, yeah, I think abortion is killing a person, and I think most abortions are flat out murder, but I have no time, no resources, and, most importantly, no inclination to police the world, and not you or anyone else here can point to any post of mine that sez otherwise.

Mebbe, in the future, when you're about to chew my ass for sumthin' you might wanna remember this post.
I think you have every right to an opinion, Henry.

I have an opinion about the killing of Jews and the invading of Ukraine, though I'm neither Ukranian nor Jewish...nor German. And you know what? My opinion is as good as anybody else's, and plausibly more right than many.

In the case of abortion, the situation is even clearer.

When a baby was created, there were two people present. Each contributed half of the DNA it took to do it. Both did so willfully and knowingly...(at least in 99% of the abortion cases, apart from the extreme minority that are created by other means). And neither chose (though either could have) to use contraception.

So how is it that the woman has a say after that, but the man isn't allowed to speak? And how is it that women are to be given the latitude to create another human life, then murder it, and then tell the men they have no right to have an opinion about the nature of that action?

I'm seeing no logic there.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Of course. And, accordn' to veg, I also have some kind of power to turn my opinion into reality.

Hell, natural rights -- ownness, as I call it -- is reality and I can't even get folks to listen to me on that (despite every last one of 'em knowin' natural rights are real).

Somehow, though, my just postin' a dissentin' view on abortion, well, I'm threatenin' the whole apple cart.
vegetariantaxidermy

Get a room you two :roll:
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:03 am
Of course. And, accordn' to veg, I also have some kind of power to turn my opinion into reality.

Hell, natural rights -- ownness, as I call it -- is reality and I can't even get folks to listen to me on that (despite every last one of 'em knowin' natural rights are real).

Somehow, though, my just postin' a dissentin' view on abortion, well, I'm threatenin' the whole apple cart.
But misogynistic cunts like you and your fellow kristoturd buddies have wielded A LOT of power over populations for centuries. People are wising up to it now, and that fucks y'all off no end.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:30 am

But misogynistic cunts like you and your fellow kristoturd buddies have wielded A LOT of power over populations for centuries. People are wising up to it now, and that fucks y'all off no end.
I love how this...
What exactly have I done to assert a right to tell folks what they can and can't do beyond my talkin' about natural rights? And what power have I exercised to get folks to recognize natural rights beyond debate and conversation?

As I say: I'm no judge or legislator. I have no granted or privileged say over any one. All I can do is exercise the power I have over myself.

The absent lace climbed up my butt on this very subject many, many moons ago. Like you, she thought becuz I opposed violations of life, liberty, and property, that I was out & about everyday crusadin'. I don't. I, very quietly, live my life exactly as I want to and I leave others to do the same.

So, yeah, I think abortion is killing a person, and I think most abortions are flat out murder, but I have no time, no resources, and, most importantly, no inclination to police the world, and not you or anyone else here can point to any post of mine that sez otherwise.

Mebbe, in the future, when you're about to chew my ass for sumthin', you might wanna remember this post.
...is ignored. Easier to go off on me than give me my due, I guess.
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:38 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:30 am

I love how this...

...is ignored. Easier to go off on me than give me my due, I guess.
But 'murder' is a police matter is it not? What you are saying is that women who end their pregnancies deserve the death penalty, or at least life in prison.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

in context: I use murder to mean an unjust killng (as opposed to a just killing), not as a legal classification.

I, for the record, don't favor The State's involvement in this, or any other, matter.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:59 am in context: I use murder to mean an unjust killng (as opposed to a just killing), not as a legal classification.

I, for the record, don't favor The State's involvement in this, or any other, matter.
In America, abortion law's being moved from the federal to the state level again, as you probably know.

Of course, that won't make murdering babies right, whether the feds do it, the states do it, or the locals do it....just as an individual woman's doing it won't make it right.

It will still be murder, in all cases.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

It will still be murder, in all cases.
it will still be unjust killin' in almost all cases, yeah.
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:59 am in context: I use murder to mean an unjust killng (as opposed to a just killing), not as a legal classification.

:lol:
daniel j lavender

Post by daniel j lavender »

This isn't an issue of ethics or morality.

Viewing this systematically it is about efficiency.

America, the U.S. wants more domestic births, more people born within the system because it is more efficient. It wants to grow or sustain the population through domestic birth because those born domestically, as opposed to immigrants entering the system, grow up in the system with the languages and procedures applied; they won't require intensive, additional and costly conversion or domestication.

It is more efficient to have individuals born into, matured and conditioned within the system than it is to convert immigrants entering from outside the system.

Less abortion likely means more births. More domestic births. Which means increased efficiency.

The system is not ethical or moral. It is systematic.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

your body, your choice?

take this government vaccine

-Imp