Americas

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: gaffo, here's your clarification

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:55 pm I wrote:
Bluntly: if he (Trump) ain't rapin' kids, ain't workin' to take my shotgun, and ain't workin' to put a leash around my throat, and as long as he continues to flummox and frustrate the folks who are, he's got my vote in November.
You wrote:
pretty low bar, the lower one - after giving rump a pass for not buggings kids, will be a pass for bugging kids for the next president.
What I found interesting, what I still find interesting, is how you accuse me of setting a low bar based on...
if he ain't rapin' kids
...as though I give Trump a pass only cuz he doesn't rape kids.

You totally ignore the rest of my statement...
ain't workin' to take my shotgun, and ain't workin' to put a leash around my throat, and as long as he continues to flummox and frustrate the folks who are
...which, I think, raises the bar considerably.
if you say so.

so the low bar is less low.

great.
henry quirk

Re: gaffo, here's your clarification

Post by henry quirk »

gaffo wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:55 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:55 pm I wrote:
Bluntly: if he (Trump) ain't rapin' kids, ain't workin' to take my shotgun, and ain't workin' to put a leash around my throat, and as long as he continues to flummox and frustrate the folks who are, he's got my vote in November.
You wrote:
pretty low bar, the lower one - after giving rump a pass for not buggings kids, will be a pass for bugging kids for the next president.
What I found interesting, what I still find interesting, is how you accuse me of setting a low bar based on...
if he ain't rapin' kids
...as though I give Trump a pass only cuz he doesn't rape kids.

You totally ignore the rest of my statement...
ain't workin' to take my shotgun, and ain't workin' to put a leash around my throat, and as long as he continues to flummox and frustrate the folks who are
...which, I think, raises the bar considerably.
if you say so.

so the low bar is less low.

great.
No, the record (the thread) sez so.