I Came Up With This Quote A Few Moments Ago

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

alewis

I Came Up With This Quote A Few Moments Ago

Post by alewis »

To be clear, I'm not a professional "quote-maker", just an atheist teen who values his intelligence and scientific knowledge over any silly book of fairy tales written 3000 years ago. That being said, I am open to any and all criticisms.

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
Harbal

Re: I Came Up With This Quote A Few Moments Ago

Post by Harbal »

alewis wrote:To be clear, I'm not a professional "quote-maker",
I don't think I've ever heard of a professional quote maker but, rest assured, there's very little chance that you will be mistaken for one. Actually, I think it only counts as a quote if someone sees it and then uses it, or "quotes it", to use the proper term. You can quote yourself but you have to write or say something first before you can go on to use it as a quote.
"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
I am a bit surprised that you've managed to achieve euphoria from the amount of enlightenment I would have expected your intelligence to facilitate.