Beauty as the manifestation of the religious experiences

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Michael W Lewis

Beauty as the manifestation of the religious experiences

Post by Michael W Lewis »

One of the most beautiful things is the manifestation of the religious experiences of humanity and all life forms: involving life in this realm, infinite recurrence of life in this realm, reincarnation or the evolution of positive karma and the healing of negative karma, on all karmic levels, universal forgiveness and salvation of everyone, Om meditation, and omniscience, where each religious experience is equally important and everyone of us will experience everything there is to experience from our own unique perspective.
duszek

Re: Beauty as the manifestation of the religious experiences

Post by duszek »

Can you give an example of how the healing of negative karma manifests itself in something beautiful in the real world ?

Some people in my life seem to produce hatred in me that is enough to fill several life spans.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Michael W Lewis wrote:One of the most beautiful things is the manifestation of the religious experiences of humanity and all life forms: involving life in this realm, infinite recurrence of life in this realm, reincarnation or the evolution of positive karma and the healing of negative karma, on all karmic levels, universal forgiveness and salvation of everyone, Om meditation, and omniscience, where each religious experience is equally important and everyone of us will experience everything there is to experience from our own unique perspective.
I'm not sure you know what you are talking about.

Maybe what you think of is some sort of hinduism, yet I don't see it as an entirely posetive thing with the discimination of the caste system.

Besides that you speak straight out of your ass.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Michael W Lewis wrote:One of the most beautiful things is the manifestation of the religious experiences of humanity and all life forms: involving life in this realm, infinite recurrence of life in this realm, reincarnation or the evolution of positive karma and the healing of negative karma, on all karmic levels, universal forgiveness and salvation of everyone, Om meditation, and omniscience, where each religious experience is equally important and everyone of us will experience everything there is to experience from our own unique perspective.
Hello Michael, and welcome to the forum. I've read some of your posts and you have a very interesting perspective on the value of the aesthetic quality of beauty and how it manifests in the world.
duszek

Post by duszek »

HexHammer wrote: I'm not sure you know what you are talking about.

Maybe what you think of is some sort of hinduism, yet I don't see it as an entirely posetive thing with the discimination of the caste system.

The last line sounds true and clear.

Can harsh be beautiful ? In a way ?

:mrgreen:
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

duszek wrote:Can harsh be beautiful ? In a way ?

:mrgreen:
Ofc it can, in nature harsh nature like the ice at the poles can form a beautiful landscape. Seeing a dictator fall may be beauty in many eyes.

Verbal abuse of stupidity is beauty in my mind.
uwot

Post by uwot »

HexHammer wrote:Verbal abuse of stupidity is beauty in my mind.
Mr Hammer, I think you could make a case, but your own efforts hardly support it. This example is just crass:
HexHammer wrote:Besides that you speak straight out of your ass.
Can you do better?
Michael W Lewis

duszek wrote:Can you give an example of how the healing of negative karma manifests itself in something beautiful in the real world ?

Some people in my life seem to produce hatred in me that is enough to fill several life spans.
A couple of examples of the beauty in healing negative karma are: as a child I was a racist now I fight against that which is something I consider beautiful. Also as a child I was very aggressive and violent now I strive to be nonviolent toward everyone which I also think of as beautiful.
Karma for me involves mind/body evolution from more suffering to more enjoyment and from violent to nonviolence in the pattern of identity interpenetration. Where anyone is anyone and each of us is each of us. Such that I will experience all the joys and sufferings of everyone and vice versa an infinite number of times. This I call "existential justice". Where everyone who has caused you to suffer will directly experience that suffering an infinite number of times.
Lets briefly analyze some ways of coping with hatred. From life in this realm we can lessen hatred by practicing some rational self-statements developed by Dr. Albert Ellis. (my versions) 1. "I do not have to severely blame and punish people who harm or commit misdeeds against me (and my loved ones)". and 2. "Life does not prove awful when things do not happen as I wish them to".
From eternal recurrence each of us are laws and forces of nature in and of ourselves and we each are worth the universe.
With transmigration anyone of us is anyone of us and each of us is everyone at once or our ego is transcended in total oneness.
With transfiguration we started out in eternal before after life realm in total love bliss with everyone we've touched lives with in this realm. We chose our life in this realm before living them. With pre-forgiveness we begin life at conception. We live life in this realm assuming that our mission in life is to enjoy life in all its forms and religious experiences and evolve nonviolently and live acceptance love and forgiveness for everyone and every nation. At our pre-chosen transfiguration date we re-ascend in re-forgiveness into eternal before after life. And ultimately we oscillate between eternal before after life and life in this realm.
With transcendence we breath, mantrate, or enact empty mind bodyness forever now un-achieving a state of nonviolence, serenity and compassion for all life.
Omniscience is where each religious experience is equally meaningful when taken together. And each of us will experience everything their is to experience from our own unique perspective.
The ultimate question based on the religious experiences is "what would it take for me to unconditionally accept, love and forgive and behave nonviolently towards everyone and every nation right now and always?"
I hope this clarifies my perspective for you.
Michael W Lewis

HexHammer wrote:

I'm sure I know what I'm talking about I've been reading and writing on this subject since my teen years. And have been teaching abut it for a number of years. I most recently held a class on Pangnosis the religion of the Homo sapien sapien species a new nonviolent species humanity is evolving into for eight two hour sessions and I received many good comments from participants.
My perspective involves the integration of science, philosophy and theology and the religious experiences as knowledge forms involving the religious perspectives of Taoism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Humanism and Atheism etc. in one totally human religion: Pangnosis.
Certainly the caste system in India is negative and needs to be eliminated and evolved away form which is why we need to evolve into the Homo sapien sapien species. A species based on unconditional acceptance love forgiveness and nonviolent towards everyone and every nation.
I don't know why you can't find something positive in my post.
In the words of Jon Anderson "don't underrate appreciate".
Michael W Lewis

WanderingLands wrote:
Hello Michael, and welcome to the forum. I've read some of your posts and you have a very interesting perspective on the value of the aesthetic quality of beauty and how it manifests in the world.
Thank you very much!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Michael W Lewis wrote:
HexHammer wrote:

I'm sure I know what I'm talking about I've been reading and writing on this subject since my teen years. And have been teaching abut it for a number of years. I most recently held a class on Pangnosis the religion of the Homo sapien sapien species a new nonviolent species humanity is evolving into for eight two hour sessions and I received many good comments from participants.
My perspective involves the integration of science, philosophy and theology and the religious experiences as knowledge forms involving the religious perspectives of Taoism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Humanism and Atheism etc. in one totally human religion: Pangnosis.
Certainly the caste system in India is negative and needs to be eliminated and evolved away form which is why we need to evolve into the Homo sapien sapien species. A species based on unconditional acceptance love forgiveness and nonviolent towards everyone and every nation.
I don't know why you can't find something positive in my post.
In the words of Jon Anderson "don't underrate appreciate".
I get to think you are helplessly stupid, a person with a selective view of how things work, just like commies, 1 little piece of idlly idealism will totally whipe the bad things that surrounds them.

What about all the religious wars? What about all those who refuse to convert and get killed for it? Religion can be just as terrible as it is good, but you paint an overly idyllic picture of it.

How about arabs and the discrimination of women, some countries they'r not allowed to drive cars, they must cover themselves etc.