Capitalism and Schizophrenia

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

info

Re: Capitalism and Schizophrenia

Post by info »

Arising_uk wrote:I guess it would involve trying to stand on their reference points and getting into their logic to change them by putting them in a double-bind.
Description of torture. Training is the problem, not the solution. Trying to make it worse? Minus the "change them" script. Minus the "putting them in a double-bind".
Whats with the "toll roads"?
Kick-back to maintain relative pyramidal position. Like a rebate on the purchase. Eg. sarcasm.
anxiety...?
Neurosis is the anxiety dance. Psychosis (schizo) is the breaking of neurotic bars.
Last edited by info on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
info

Post by info »

chaz wyman wrote:
Would you care to explain this?
It's called displacement. You watch the vid. You make the reply as sort of a magic ritual; as if your anxiety would go into the reply and be destroyed by clicking the reply button. For most people this slight of hand keeps making sense; they never notice they are in control of both shows!! That is, they go through a cognition sequence, while switching on and off their anxiety at just the right time. Wow it worked. I really feel better now that I ______________________. [Name of act goes here.] To be frank also, I feel you're trying to NIGYSOB me on bringing up the issue of mass-murder which people seem to have a problem talking about. Maybe that's why they don't understand? They never actually confronted the ideas and feelings? Instead they blame the victim, like Auk and you are doing. You chaz are projecting "you're out of control script" onto me to deflect your anxiety feelings. That's what Bern calls an "injunction" or "driver". That's my interpretation and it's more-or-less objective chaz. Spare me your: "No I'm not, I was __________________." Or your, "No I wasn't, you are _____________." I appreciate your concern if you real worried about me. Insinuation is a form of schizophrenia. Clear overt statements are preferable. Peace.

I'll assume you want to get wise too. Bro: watch the other manifesto vids of mass killers on youtube. There are quite a few. Look. Don't react. Here's to get you started,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7-2ura5Nbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmaI6dhrtOM

Notice how the language is common. Ever hear those kinds of bi-level expressions? Same black T-shirt... hmm, see that daily at at all? Notice how it compares with STT or Satyr.* Think about what Bern said, Karpman, Spinoza, etc. Think about patriarchy. Norway was a NIGYSOB, a patriarchal domination/performance ritual. Lougner, Brievenik and Cho were schizo, right?

* STT figured out Pyramid is a fubar game. Satyr's still trying to defend it.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:Description of torture. Training is the problem, not the solution. Trying to make it worse? Minus the "change them" script. Minus the "putting them in a double-bind".
Can schizophrenia get much worse? You think the schizophrenic would not change if they could?
Kick-back to maintain relative pyramidal position. Like a rebate on the purchase. Eg. sarcasm.
Ha. Ha.
Neurosis is the anxiety dance. Psychosis (schizo) is the breaking of neurotic bars.
Of course it is. You keep dancing. Still got the trichomoniasis? Will you be becoming a schizophrenic anytime soon?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:It's called displacement. - First true words you've said. You watch the vid. You make the reply as sort of a magic ritual; as if your anxiety would go into the reply and be destroyed by clicking the reply button. For most people this slight of hand keeps making sense; they never notice they are in control of both shows!! That is, they go through a cognition sequence, while switching on and off their anxiety at just the right time. Wow it worked. I really feel better now that I ______________________. [Name of act goes here.] - You know you're talking about yourself? To be frank also, I feel you're trying to NIGYSOB me on bringing up the issue of mass-murder which people seem to have a problem talking about. - Who brought up the question of mass murder? You know you're talking to yourself? Maybe that's why they don't understand? - Who are you talking too? They never actually confronted the ideas and feelings? Instead they blame the victim, like Auk and you are doing. - You know that you blame others for your condition all the time? You chaz are projecting "you're out of control script" onto me to deflect your anxiety feelings. - Notice how your 'scripts' are out of control? And that you are blaming and projecting upon others? That's what Bern calls an "injunction" or "driver". That's my interpretation and it's more-or-less objective chaz. - Can something be 'more-or-less' objective? Spare me your: "No I'm not, I was __________________." Or your, "No I wasn't, you are _____________." I appreciate your concern if you real worried about me. - Notice that you are talking to yourself and answering yourself? Insinuation is a form of schizophrenia. Clear overt statements are preferable. Peace. - Going to make any anytime soon? Here's mine, you need to seek help for your issues.
I'll assume you want to get wise too. Bro: watch the other manifesto vids of mass killers on youtube. There are quite a few. Look. Don't react. Here's to get you started,

Notice how the language is common. Ever hear those kinds of bi-level expressions? Same black T-shirt... hmm, see that daily at at all? Notice how it compares with STT or Satyr.* Think about what Bern said, Karpman, Spinoza, etc. Think about patriarchy. Norway was a NIGYSOB, a patriarchal domination/performance ritual. Lougner, Brievenik and Cho were schizo, right?
Doubt it. What I see is two sad and lonely boys rationalising their situation with no ability to communicate nor the ability to make choices or belief that they could change their situation. That they should have been helped earlier is a given. But all I hear from you is idolization and nonsense for your own issues. What are your solutions?

What did Spinoza say?
info

Post by info »

Arising_uk wrote:
info wrote:Description of torture. Training is the problem, not the solution. Trying to make it worse? Minus the "change them" script. Minus the "putting them in a double-bind".
Can schizophrenia get much worse? You think the schizophrenic would not change if they could?
We assume everything is a choice.

You can lead a horse to water.
[Ask yourself: am I really showing this horse water... or maybe something else?]
Kick-back to maintain relative pyramidal TRAJECTORY[edit]. Like a rebate on the purchase. Eg. sarcasm.
Ha. Ha.
Hup!
Of course it is. You keep dancing. Still got the trichomoniasis? Will you be becoming a schizophrenic anytime soon?
You're NIGYSOBing all over the place. Let's focus on our common interest game. According to Bern games are cool. Let's NVC for schizoanalytic philosophy...

Ok. "Of course it is".

Yes it is. No it isn't....

Psychois is breaking rules intentionally or accidentily on purpose: Bern calls it "smeigel". At the other end, the lag accumulates.

What?

The system is shitting ok.

Neurosis is shitting bricks. Emotional industrial waste.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _2reps.png

What do you want to know about me? Questions are questioning. Do you have objective questions? We ask questions to make models. You want to be like me. Aww... so flattering. You want to know about my tics and what I call them. Sure. Ok. If you can't tell the truth, how can you be a philosopher. I had trich. I'm not into that tic these days. And... and obviously think girls are cute. Um... What else are you insinuating? I'm a bit schizo. Planning to be come more schizo in the future? Yes. Planning? Strange question when the future is transparent after all. Isn't it? Dancing: I like both wall-flowering and also moshing. Sex. I want more sex. More meaningful casual sex. Psychosis is truth and honesty. We don't want to stop schizophrenia, only 'tend' religious and artistic expression; the expression of life.
Last edited by info on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
info

Post by info »

Arising_uk wrote:Doubt it. What I see is two sad and lonely boys rationalising their situation with no ability to communicate nor the ability to make choices or belief that they could change their situation. That they should have been helped earlier is a given. But all I hear from you is idolization and nonsense for your own issues. What are your solutions?
Um...Your guesses are ok. For stereotypes. "Nothing changes, everything is transformed." Solutions? I'm not totally up for playing Yes-But-Why-Don't-You right now. Vaguely speaking: research and testing, developers, art-religion-philosophy, request making, back to the body, back to the Earth. You care about me and want to be sure I'm ok. I value that. I care about you too. Humans require "a bowl of rice a day". I got that, don't worry. The rest is REVOLUTION!
What did Spinoza say?
Spinoza was into a logic of emotions. Deleuze was into Spinoza. Check out Spinoza's life and phil on wiki, his work is considered to be a rediscovery of emotions for philosophy.
info

Post by info »

• The blue writing:

- You know you're talking about yourself?

Aren't we always?

- Who brought up the question of mass murder? You know you're talking to yourself?

Extreme examples of schizos. Tell me what you learnt about schizophrenia from reflecting on contemporary mass-murderers?

- Who are you talking too?

Myself.

- You know that you blame others for your condition all the time?

It's called drama triangle. Is it okay to play victim and rescuer? Acording to Bern playing Oedipus triangulation can be fun. Others advise playing no games. I'm not totally sure. I'm thinking about what Rosenberg would say... He says don't play games, but do play. Hmm...

- Notice how your 'scripts' are out of control? And that you are blaming and projecting upon others?

Yes. I feel I have some amount of insight into the games I play. Do you want me to tell you your games?

The problem with you is...

You are way too...

Ok. I think you, Auk, know anyway. Way too rational, no ability to think horizontally or symbolicly. i.e. not very schizo. But too quick to anger. Too quick to play rescuer and the Man. Other than the high authoritarianism and rage, you wouldn't score too high on a psychoticism index; you can't understand art, you are low EQ.

- Can something be 'more-or-less' objective?

Objecivity is the scale of the web.

- Notice that you are talking to yourself and answering yourself?

Notice how you've been talking to yourself all along?

And in answer, yes, I am also aware that I can carry on a multiple person internal dialogue; as you say, it's called 'talking to yourself'.

- Going to make any anytime soon? Here's mine, you need to seek help for your issues.

I appreciate your concern for my welfare. Thinks are ok for me. Really. And you? Anger, frustration, and a malaise like isn't there something more... alive? By the way, "you need help" is one of the games Bern describes. Check it out, it's interesting stuff.
info

Post by info »

Grinder's "mistake", if he were a philosopher primarilly, is limiting himself to modeling humans only; and modeling only those he pecieves himself as admiring.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:Um...Your guesses are ok. For stereotypes. "Nothing changes, everything is transformed." Solutions? I'm not totally up for playing Yes-But-Why-Don't-You right now. Vaguely speaking: research and testing, developers, art-religion-philosophy, request making, back to the body, back to the Earth. You care about me and want to be sure I'm ok. I value that. I care about you too. Humans require "a bowl of rice a day". I got that, don't worry. The rest is REVOLUTION!
From your bedroom? Through the internut? Revolution involves many factors and one of them is actually meeting and interacting with people. Vaguely speaking is the word. It's not that I care about you, its that I care about those who you may hurt.
Spinoza was into a logic of emotions. Deleuze was into Spinoza. Check out Spinoza's life and phil on wiki, his work is considered to be a rediscovery of emotions for philosophy.
Ah! That. I prefer to check out the philosophers work by reading them not second-hand. Will you be taking up his solutions for the affects?
Last edited by Arising_uk on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:Aren't we always?
Not in print generally. Who's this 'we'?
Extreme examples of schizos. Tell me what you learnt about schizophrenia from reflecting on contemporary mass-murderers?
That they are working-out childhood issues of rejection and that they have no method to communicate or think and low self-esteem.

Did you know that schizophrenia is not even one percent of the world population. What revolution do you think will come from this?
Myself.
Glad you recognise this. Will you be able to manage not to do this?
It's called drama triangle. Is it okay to play victim and rescuer? Acording to Bern playing Oedipus triangulation can be fun. Others advise playing no games. I'm not totally sure. I'm thinking about what Rosenberg would say... He says don't play games, but do play. Hmm...
No, in the old days it was called the first signs of madness.
Yes. I feel I have some amount of insight into the games I play. Do you want me to tell you your games?
'Feel' free. Don't you think you could have more than 'some insight' into the games you play? 'Some' seems so limited. I also think you need more than your 'feelings' as a judge in this matter.
The problem with you is...

You are way too...

Ok. I think you, Auk, know anyway. Way too rational, no ability to think horizontally or symbolicly. i.e. not very schizo. But too quick to anger. Too quick to play rescuer and the Man. Other than the high authoritarianism and rage, you wouldn't score too high on a psychoticism index; you can't understand art, you are low EQ.
Funny that, as I've taken a few of these EQ tests and I score higer than average upon all of them. Whats your score? I'm very pleased I would not score high upon a psychoticism index but I'll find a test if there is one online and let you know. I think you are correct about my rationality and my lateral thinking and it was something I addressed quite a while back as I realised it was an issue. As such and because I'm mainly rational I found methods that whilst maybe not being what you describe(how would I know?) would help me in situations where it was required, so De Bono's methods of thinking 'creatively' have stood me in good stead so far. What methods have you found to address your lack of rationality?

My turn, I think you are the classic bourgeois adolescent showing all the signs of blooming mental instablity due to unresolved emotional and sexual issues, this is reflected in an over-estimation of your intelligence to hide a sense of helplessness, hopelessness and worthlessness. Hence you fixate upon those you consider have made a mark upon the world but choose those who would allow you to vent your represssed anger and rage in acts of violence to compensate for your feelings of impotence. Presumably due to some perceived or real 'violence' inflicted upon you in your past, probably an only-child with an inability to empathize with others. See how pointless such analysis is in this format?
Objecivity is the scale of the web.
Which means what? The Internut is not life despite what you think.
Notice how you've been talking to yourself all along?
Yes but in my case all my expressions are to another, whereas your writings are at times clearly to your own voices?
And in answer, yes, I am also aware that I can carry on a multiple person internal dialogue; as you say, it's called 'talking to yourself'.
Only when the voices are not others.
I appreciate your concern for my welfare. Thinks are ok for me. Really. And you? Anger, frustration, and a malaise like isn't there something more... alive? By the way, "you need help" is one of the games Bern describes. Check it out, it's interesting stuff.
I doubt it as Freud was a fraud and a cocaine addict. You mistake my concern, its for those you may hurt not you. But things are obviously not okay with you as your thoughts and words demonstrate. What would you consider being "more... alive"? I think you need to stop reading the books of the fraudians and start addressing what it is you want for yourself?
Last edited by Arising_uk on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

info wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
Would you care to explain this?
It's called displacement. You watch the vid. You make the reply as sort of a magic ritual; as if your anxiety would go into the reply and be destroyed by clicking the reply button. For most people this slight of hand keeps making sense; they never notice they are in control of both shows!! That is, they go through a cognition sequence, while switching on and off their anxiety at just the right time. Wow it worked. I really feel better now that I ______________________. [Name of act goes here.] To be frank also, I feel you're trying to NIGYSOB me on bringing up the issue of mass-murder which people seem to have a problem talking about. Maybe that's why they don't understand? They never actually confronted the ideas and feelings? Instead they blame the victim, like Auk and you are doing. You chaz are projecting "you're out of control script" onto me to deflect your anxiety feelings. That's what Bern calls an "injunction" or "driver". That's my interpretation and it's more-or-less objective chaz. Spare me your: "No I'm not, I was __________________." Or your, "No I wasn't, you are _____________." I appreciate your concern if you real worried about me. Insinuation is a form of schizophrenia. Clear overt statements are preferable. Peace.

* STT figured out Pyramid is a fubar game. Satyr's still trying to defend it.
You completely misunderstand my question.
Obviously I've missed something.
I have no idea why he is making the vid, who he is, and most importantly I do not recognise the underlying hidden assumptions based on the American political milieu. I can't access his "complaint?", I'm not even sure he is complaining but he seems to be.
I instinctively detect that he is basically ignorant and so wrapped up in his own prejudice that his dialogue is not accessible to me.
Your response does not help , being verbose and also trapped in your hidden assumptions.
The video is truly foreign to me.
Other questions: what is "NIGYSOB?"
What the fuck is this "Instead they blame the victim, like Auk and you are doing. "

I agree with this; "Clear overt statements are preferable". Its a pity you do not listen to the council of your own words.

As for your pronouncements on schizophrenia, they are way off the mark.
Lougner, Brievenik and Cho were schizo, right?
DO you have supporting evidence beyond your suppositions. I personally do not have access to their psychiatric records.
Schizophrenia is as unique to the individual as their personality will allow.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:Grinder's "mistake", if he were a philosopher primarilly, is limiting himself to modeling humans only; and modeling only those he pecieves himself as admiring.
You think he should model chipmunks!?

You need to wonder why one would model those they did not admire?
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Joseph and ala1993 started a potentially insightful thread but it was derailed. Almost on purpose. Sad. Hopefully, online collective discussioners will evolve/mature, becoming more sophisticated in their communicative approach. It's only the beginning, after all.