Lying

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Re: Lying

Post by Atthet »

This thread is about lying, and you're unwilling to commit to your own topic. My accusation stands, with more than enough evidence. You married for money, not "love", not any other reason. You won a large settlement, and get by without having to work. Congratulations, good work on the trickery and deception. I hope that you are happy and content with yourself, and don't feel any shame, regret, or remorse with what you had to do, to accomplish your goals.
Good job

Love is the biggest lie of them all.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Assumption, not fact.

You insist on taking the same stance, until you can present some argument other than your own personal opinion, we will resume.
Last edited by reasonvemotion on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Love is a lie, and that is a fact.
Prove that you've ever loved a person in your life, or have been loved yourself! Prove it!
Prove that love exists, and God exists, allemotion!
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Ohhhh, I get it, allemotion! You're trying to trick me, aren't you? You didn't marry for love. You didn't marry for money. You married for "no reason at all", right? I see what you're trying to do, where you're trying to steer this thread. You have no motivation for doing the things you do, from the beginning!
You are a very tricky, clever, and intelligent female philosopher! The world will know of your exploits, allemotion! I commend you, first female philosopher!
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

For everybody else reading this, you really have to admire allemotion's philosophical merit and ability! She is headed toward the point, that actions have no reason at all, motivating them. Everything happens by chance, by luck.

Allemotion married, and it was based on pure luck. She was unlucky, that's the reason she was divorced. It was pure luck. I didn't see her rationalization, until now. She tricked me. First I thought she married for money. I was wrong, clearly. Then, I thought, "well if it wasn't for money, then it must be love!" I was wrong again! The crafty devil, allemotion noreason, had no motivation for marrying from the beginning! She let's "life take her from one moment to the next". She is a creature of pure chance and circumstance.
If a man proposes to her, then it's the luck of the draw, whether she says yes or no. It's completely random. I get it now!
I am defeated. I lose.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Love is a lie, and that is a fact.
Prove that you've ever loved a person in your life, or have been loved yourself! Prove it!
Prove that love exists, and God exists, allemotion!

Reasonvemotion:
Your perception of the world is written repeatedly on this Forum.

Have I ever said my ex husband was wealthy? Have I ever said I married him for money? They are your assumptions.

Prove that I married a man for money. Prove that the man had money.

In reality I am a poor woman, with no money, struggling to survive. Dumped by my husband for another, all alone with nothing to my name. Dependent on welfare, living from week to week.

Disprove that.
Whatever your perception of me, it is assumption only. I gave you two options, to either prove or disprove, but I was always aware that neither could be proven by you.

You painted yourself into a corner and ultimately admitted it could not be proven.

I accept your acknowledgment that you are wrong, in this instance only, of course and I remain always vigilant and wary of your powerful intellect.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:your powerful intellect
You're just saying that to trick me, female philosopher! I'm onto your little game, here. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, well, you can't get foold again!
It's clear that you can't prove that you loved your ex-husband, or love him right now. You can't prove love, can you? Prove it to me, prove that love exists! Show me evidence, and science! I need to see a diploma, if you are to be believed.

We are at an impasse. You can't prove that you "loved" your ex-husband, and I can't "prove" that you married him for money. I guess that means it was luck, an accident that you married in the first place, or got divorced. Whoops, accident
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

I can't "prove" that you married him for money. I

Shall we move on? It was nice while it lasted :)

BTW He was the love of my life and I totally surrendered to him. It will never happen again.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:He was the love of my life and I totally surrendered to him. It will never happen again.
Prove that you loved him, show me a science experiment.
You thought this thread was over? You were wrong. Prove to me, prove to this forum, that you're not lying about your "love".

I claimed that you married him for money.
You claimed that you married him for love.
Who can prove what? Can you prove love exists? Because I can prove women marry for money. Let's begin.

Testimony:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 737AAAbSZt
Should I admit to my husband that I only married him for his money?
We have been married 2 years. I'm 24, he's 35 and an investment banker with a very large bank account. He took me around the world, gave me extravagant gifts, took me to the finest restaurants. I was young and mistook the "good life" for love. Now things have settled down and he's talking about children and I realize I'm just not in love with him and don't even really find him attractive. I look at hot guys my age and feel like I'm missing out. How do I tell him our relationship was a mistake and I want a divorce? Should I tell him I married him for the lifestyle or leave that part out? Thanks, lovely lisa
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

C'mon, female philosopher, I want to teach you a lesson. Or, you be the philosopher, and teach me a lesson?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Lose graciously.

To proceed further with this would be without merit.

"Lets be friends" and look forward to the next challenge.