Sentimentality

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Re: Sentimentality

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:If you say so, then it must be true.
Whenever I see you posting, I always expect your posts to be wise, informative, honest, thought provoking, and all around awesome. You really impress me, allemotion. Has anybody told you recently how valuable you are, as a human being, and how proud they are to know you, know of you, and feel the pleasure of being inside your aura of wisdom?
It fills me with joy and pleasure, to know a woman like you exists in this world, even for just one moment of time. I value and respect you highly.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

reasonvemotion wrote:
You're just upset that she's smarter and sexier than you are
If you say so, then it must be true.
Photos and I.Q. scores, or it ain't so.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Flattery is like soft soap, 99% lye.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

thedoc wrote:Flattery is like soft soap, 99% lye.
Does this mean insults are 99% honest? This sounds like a good contribution for the honesty thread. Why are insults true, but compliments false?
What does this say about your psychology, when you accept the honesty of an insult 99% of the time, but compliments and flattery are false 99% of the time?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

(If you don't 'get it' read it out loud.) (If you still don't get it, your too stupid for humor.)
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

thedoc wrote:(If you don't 'get it' read it out loud.) (If you still don't get it, your too stupid for humor.)
Won't you answer my questions? Why am I even asking you, when you have made it abundantly clear to everybody, that you refuse to answer the simplest of questions?
Like on Satyr's thread, when you ignore almost all of his questions, because you're a coward docdoc?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Atthet wrote:
Does this mean insults are 99% honest? This sounds like a good contribution for the honesty thread. Why are insults true, but compliments false?
What does this say about your psychology, when you accept the honesty of an insult 99% of the time, but compliments and flattery are false 99% of the time?

I never mentioned insults or complements, that is just your faulty projection. Try useing your brain next time.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Atthet wrote:
thedoc wrote:(If you don't 'get it' read it out loud.) (If you still don't get it, your too stupid for humor.)
Won't you answer my questions? Why am I even asking you, when you have made it abundantly clear to everybody, that you refuse to answer the simplest of questions?
Like on Satyr's thread, when you ignore almost all of his questions, because you're a coward docdoc?
Ignoring a question or comment is a sign of disrespect, didn't you say that?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

thedoc wrote:I never mentioned insults or complements, that is just your faulty projection. Try useing your brain next time.
I'm so sorry, docdoc, you're right, like usual? I need to start listening to your voice more readily, and read your words more carefully? I'm so sorry?
thedoc wrote:Ignoring a question or comment is a sign of disrespect, didn't you say that?
I thought you did?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Atthet wrote:
thedoc wrote:I never mentioned insults or complements, that is just your faulty projection. Try useing your brain next time.
I'm so sorry, docdoc, you're right, like usual? I need to start listening to your voice more readily, and read your words more carefully? I'm so sorry?
thedoc wrote:Ignoring a question or comment is a sign of disrespect, didn't you say that?
I thought you did?
your post,

Atthet Post subject: Re: Online EtiquettePosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 219 Look at you, docdoc, talking about online etiquette! Isn't it disrespectful when you ask a question to somebody, and they ignore it? Isn't it disrespectful, when you participate on a person's thread, but fail to stay on topic and engage the thread poster? Didn't you consistently ignore Satyr's questions?
Let's talk about etiquette, yes
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

You're right, docdoc? So, when will you begin to answer my questions? When will you begin to answer Satyr's questions? Why do you always dodge, and never answer honestly, and truthfully?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Atthet wrote:You're right, docdoc? So, when will you begin to answer my questions? When will you begin to answer Satyr's questions? Why do you always dodge, and never answer honestly, and truthfully?

Disrespect?