What is a Full Body Condom?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

What is a Full Body Condom?

Post by Phil8659 »

To find out, visit the CDC personal protection store. We have a wide range of personal protection for every kind of fornication. And our body bags are federally certified!
Walker

Re: What is a Full Body Condom?

Post by Walker »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:12 am To find out, visit the CDC personal protection store. We have a wide range of personal protection for every kind of fornication. And our body bags are federally certified!
That's amusing. However, this is a philosophy forum. :roll:

Because the word full implies complete, because complete implies total, because the total body includes dynamic processes interacting in various combinations as changing elements present in any particular moment affect and alter the processes, and because every element contributing to this rapidly changing dynamic called reality can only be simultaneously witnessed in full with the mind-sense, then a total-body condom would be a mind prophylactic that also blocks the minimal reasoning required to don a customary condom. However, total-body condoms are not fool-proof. As indoctrination posing as education has taught us, mind prophylactics are more difficult to remove than customary condoms, and failing to remove them can cause adverse side-effects such as causing an infection that lay-people call corruption. If one can’t cure the infection caused by not removing the full-body condom, full-body which includes mind, then about all you can do is holler, “Ay caramba!”
Last edited by Walker on Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Walker wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:50 am
Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:12 am To find out, visit the CDC personal protection store. We have a wide range of personal protection for every kind of fornication. And our body bags are federally certified!
That's amusing. However, this is a philosophy forum. :roll:

Because the word full implies complete, because complete implies total, because the total body includes dynamic processes interacting in various combinations as changing elements present in any particular moment affect and alter the processes, and because every element contributing to this rapidly changing dynamic called reality can only be simultaneously witnessed in full with the mind-sense, then a total-body condom would be a mind prophylactic that blocks the minimal reasoning required to don a customary condom. However, total-body condoms are not fool-proof. As indoctrination posing as education has taught us, mind prophylactics are more difficult to remove than customary condoms, and failing to remove them can cause adverse side-effects such as causing an infection that lay-people call corruption. If that can’t cure the infection caused by not removing the full-body condom, full-body which includes mind, then about all you can do is holler, “Ay caramba!”
Really? and it is the chit chat section, so why are you even here since you cannot read or write nothing but shit?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Your failure to discern chit-chat does not define chit-chat.

It only defines your ignorance, and lack of humour.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Obviously, I'm here to tell you these things that you do not know. Ipso facto.

Do you need for me to tell you what it is, that you write?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Some think it is really cute when a mini-dog humps their legged, and cannot be deterred until you give them a good kick.
But for a human, beat me, beat me, make me feel cheap. is known as a mental disorder.
Walker

Post by Walker »

That's some chit chat you got there, pal.

Have a nice thread.

:roll:
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Chit chat is about kicking about an idea, not having to kick dumb animals.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:30 am...for a human, beat me, beat me, make me feel cheap. is known as a mental disorder.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Phil8ted writes all these posts that are begging for a kicking.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:45 pm
Like this?
Well leave it to an asshole bigot to come up with that one.

Some people are well worth being removed from a Forum, and I think, everyone should cast their vote with the Mods, and protest that they do their job. Or are you just going to sit on your asses and let it happen?

I for one, will not post another word on this forum, until this asshole is removed.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Did he have to take Sculptor off ignore to do that little bit of pissy-theatre?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hah! When the boots on the other foot and a wokie gets a taste of his own medicine :lol: :lol:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

They tried to get sculp banned from another philosophy forum and he ended up getting better approval ratings than trump in the poll. That ended that.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

:lol: :lol:
Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:04 pm
Like this?

Some people are well worth being removed from a Forum, and I think, everyone should cast their vote with the Mods, and protest that they do their job. Or are you just going to sit on your asses and let it happen?

I for one, will not post another word on this forum, until this asshole is removed.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:04 pm :lol: :lol:
Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:04 pm
Like this?

:lol:

If only people stuck to their word.