Hi

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

JohniJones

Hi

Post by JohniJones »

Hi.
Anyone who writes here is a self-aborted twat, trembling, wetting their pants from the power shit exercised by the moderators - fuck every one of them.
Me?
I can't even remember this place. So fuck you. But I can srtill sign in here so all I can say is fuck off moderators right up your arse (let it hurt, let it hurt) and to evry other crawler, fuck you too. Hope that helps. It should.

FUCK OFF and may Your vampirous **** be exposed to daylight.
Bye.
Love you all. And don't forget - fuck off.
Notvacka

Re: Hi

Post by Notvacka »

I must say that I liked you better when you were Wittgenstein, Johni:
JohniJones wrote:I naturally take, without study, a Wittgensteinian perspective. This makes me an object of hate in philosophy. Even supposed Wittgensteinians hate me.
JohniJones wrote:Philosophy schools merge tradition, administration, personage, culture, date and ideas in a single non-epistemological integral text... The alternative of course is a Wittgensteinian philosophy where common-sense and grammar rule the roost. It's flaw is that it cannot maintain its insights over centuries as well as the integral text can. But then it might not need to.
JohniJones wrote:In terms of philosophy, the two types of thinker are
i) transcendental idealists populated by Kant, Wittgenstein, and, outside of academia, those with an intuitive understanding of the rationale of the ineffable or enabling condition. They can be found throughout human history, sometimes in religious or poetic garb; they are The Bard; they generally have no antipathy for non-ordinary experience.

ii) transcendental realists, populated by other philosophers, most scientists, pragmatists, and by those dedicated to the hegemony of facts and the immediately perceivable. Transcendental realists are generally not religious/spiritual but for the most part naturally support animistic assumptions- e.g., the "the brain has functions". Animistic gestures such as this are not made by transcendental idealists.

A transcendental realist declares:
"The nose and brain allow us to smell!"
A transcendental idealist declares:
"Smelling identifies a nose and a brain!"
JohniJones wrote:If objects exist in nature then there must be some natural process or substance that establishes their physical limits. An analogy is the drawing of a line around a cartoon figure.

No such process or substance has ever been identified.

Yet most people believe that objects exist in nature. This is grand animism, as opposed to local animism which we find practiced in voodoo, robotics, and evolutionary theory. Animism is the belief that the world has its own objects and intentions.

Traditionally, God was thought to put design in the world. This is animism. But even Richard Dawkins is an animist - even if living and non-living structures are created "randomly", that does not detract from the fact that they are still designs, still animistic objects.

The strange thing is that it sometimes appears that the world has objects. Otherwise we would not find strange coincidences arising as if drawn from a source outside us.
I post these quotes in order to show people here that you are not the complete asshole you appear to be. Pissing people off is easy. You used to be able to do it with style. :(
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

JohniJones wrote:Hi.
Anyone who writes here is a self-aborted twat, trembling, wetting their pants from the power shit exercised by the moderators - fuck every one of them.
:lol: And yet here you are writing? So by the logic that you say you speak this makes you a self-aborted...
Me?
I can't even remember this place. ...
And yet here you are. Some kind of mystical intuition?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011
JohniJones wrote:I naturally take, without study, a Wittgensteinian perspective.

This makes me an object of hate in philosophy. Even supposed Wittgensteinians hate me.

My average survival time on moderated forums is three weeks.

Most writers on philosopohy sites are anti-Kantian, anti-Wittgensteinian. It is a default, natural position, in the blood. Those that aren't generally recognise each other, but survival rates for these people are low
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011
mickthinks wrote:
JohniJones wrote:My average survival time on moderated forums is three weeks.
:? You make this sound almost like a boast. In my experience, people who boast about being banned are usually hoping it'll happen again and end up going out of their way to make themselves unwelcome. I hope you aren't one of those, John.
Posted: Today
Me?
I can't even remember this place. So fuck you. But I can srtill sign in here so all I can say is fuck off moderators right up your arse (let it hurt, let it hurt) and to evry other crawler, fuck you too. Hope that helps. It should.

Bye.
The internet abounds with people who will tell you their ideas are not tolerated because they are so clever. The sad truth in most cases is that they are not tolerated because they insist on being intolerable. I had hoped you would prove a rare exception, John Ivor, but you've turned out to be just another ordinary boring self-destroyer.

:(
Ron de Weijze

Post by Ron de Weijze »

Me?

Bye.
Looks like you burned a fuse or two.
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

It's a pity. I liked some of your earlier posts, John. Ah well, da boch.
lancek4

Post by lancek4 »

Wow! This person was really offended. And pissed. Too bad.