I'm converting!! I LOVE TRUMP!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: I'm converting!! I LOVE TRUMP!!

Post by attofishpi »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 2:09 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am He is now a Trumper:- CORRECT

Misogynistic:- PROVIDE EVIDENCE

racist:- PROVIDE EVIDENCE

Islampphobe:- I HAVE HAD A RATIONAL FEAR OF THE OP KORANIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR DONKEYS YEARS.

Must be something in the water.:- NO, IT IS THE MOUNTING ACCOUNTS OF ISLAM SCUM ON YOUTUBE - IN YOUR AREA - LONDON
Sculptor wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:49 pm He is now a Misogynistic, racist

AGAIN, where is your evidence that I am misogynistic and racist?
NO REPLY?

Let's start with misogyny

Sculptor as a lefty that clearly has not much of a competent brain, wants Muslims (open borders) into our country. I guess Islam treats women the same way Sculptor thinks they deserve to be treated. (I wonder which one of us has more respect for women - one should not need 'wondering' for long)

Here is an account where a young girl managed to flee Iran and made it to the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYCDuBuDlgI&t=308s
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

He's probably mourning the Iranian president.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am Must be something in the water.:- NO, IT IS THE MOUNTING ACCOUNTS OF ISLAM SCUM ON YOUTUBE - IN YOUR AREA - LONDON
He's right that you are in the middle of a psychotic breakdown. The far right Youtube rabbit hole you are in is not helping. Getting egged on by Accelafine, Mannie and Jacobi just because they like the same rabbit hole also isn't helping, those aren't very good friends to have tbh. Go to your doctor.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

The conceit and complete lack of self-awareness are off the charts. What a c%^t.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Fun fact. Wokeroaches always choose to live in places where they never have to look at a person in a hijab or anyone from any 'ethnic minority' (unless it's an Arab oil sheik or Indian billionaire or 'the help' eg nanny or housekeeper).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:05 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am Must be something in the water.:- NO, IT IS THE MOUNTING ACCOUNTS OF ISLAM SCUM ON YOUTUBE - IN YOUR AREA - LONDON
He's right that you are in the middle of a psychotic breakdown. The far right Youtube rabbit hole you are in is not helping. Getting egged on by Accelafine, Mannie and Jacobi just because they like the same rabbit hole also isn't helping, those aren't very good friends to have tbh. Go to your doctor.
You're starting to sound like an imbecile. NOBODY on this forum has ever influenced me politically.

About 4 years ago I would watch videos on utube about 'no go' areas in Britain - where enclaves of Muslims will not even allow people (Englishmen) to walk their dogs. I used to get so angry - and as you know - the more videos of any subject you watch on utube - the more of that content you are fed.

My best Aussie mate would get angry with me, because I was angry about what was happening in my original homeland.

SO.

I stopped watching the videos - eventually utube returned to less of that MUSLIM content.

However, I am watching it again to see the current situation (since Hamas kicked off) - and it's ever worse. I see videos of "British" Muslims talking about removing our freedoms - taking over - Caliphate - EUROPE all over - illegal immigrants - MEN barely a woman on board - ALL seeking "asylum" - when they travelled through MANY countries that they could have applied for asylum - but NO - they Q at Calais etc..

ISLAM is evil - and stupid people don't see it's IDEOLOGY that instructs followers to kill us if we don't convert - NO OTHER RELIGION does this.

This Muslim girl, born in the UK is a voice that is needed - she has called out in many videos the hyporcrisy of Muslims that consider we British degenerate - where they have paedophilia rampant in their culture.
Candid with Lubna SHE IS VERY BRAVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsT6OCqSBbo

What do you think of Tommy Robinson? 1st June he is going to lead a peaceful rally insisting the BRITISH CULTURE is WORTH_Y.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Why bring up an idiot like Tommy Robinson? Do your own thinking. It doesn't take a 'Tommy Robinson' to know that islam is a shit-stain on the planet.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:52 am Why bring up an idiot like Tommy Robinson? Do your own thinking. It doesn't take a 'Tommy Robinson' to know that islam is a shit-stain on the planet.
Fucktard fuck off.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:56 am
accelafine wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:52 am Why bring up an idiot like Tommy Robinson? Do your own thinking. It doesn't take a 'Tommy Robinson' to know that islam is a shit-stain on the planet.
Fucktard fuck off.
Psychotic wanker. Pasty pommy blob. Pathetic alcoholic DT sufferer.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:08 pm
Fucktard fuck off.
LOL. Now Y don't you expain Y you consider Tommy Robinson an "IDIOT"?

..seriously, fuckstains like you are in the same realm as Sculptor (that's Y you will never be taken seriously)
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:22 pm

Fucktard fuck off.

The guys a fucking nazi ffs.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:27 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:22 pm

The guys a fucking nazi ffs.
Y don't you fuck off somewhere to grow a brain, and then rejoin us.

...OR u have the opportunity to produce a miracle - of evidence.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Clearly the alcohol has destroyed most of your brain. Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for you.

Next you will be sucking up to sculptor and apologising. You are pathetic.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:33 pm Clearly the alcohol has destroyed most of your brain. Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for you.

Actually, I will hold U to the same account as Sculptor - that is PROVIDE EVIDENCE - in your case that Tommy Robinson is a Nazi.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:35 pm
accelafine wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:33 pm Clearly the alcohol has destroyed most of your brain. Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for you.

Actually, I will hold U to the same account as Sculptor - that is PROVIDE EVIDENCE - in your case that Tommy Robinson is a Nazi.
He's obviously not a 'Nazi', hence the lower case :roll: Had enough of dealing with a drunkard.
Last edited by accelafine on Tue May 21, 2024 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.