Is the British Constitution protected from religious interferrence

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Is the British Constitution protected from religious interferrence

Post by attofishpi »

I had a quick look at WIKI - did a search for "secular" - no mention of the word.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitut ... ed_Kingdom
attofishpi

Re: Is the British Constitution protected from religious interferrence

Post by attofishpi »

DISTURBING MUSLIM POLLING DATA! Douglas Murray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npB2-_A9rbE&t=318s
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Proof the Islamist Threat to England Can No Longer Be Ignored | Winston Marshall - Mumford & Sons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGixTdpXZg

Post by Age »

Could you have some sort of delusional view and/or irrational fear here at all?

Could have that "doctor" 'hit a nerve with you', as some say?
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:28 am Proof the Islamist Threat to England Can No Longer Be Ignored | Winston Marshall - Mumford & Sons
The only way to combat an idea, is with a better idea.

Western ideology, however, is so lousy that it would lose against any possible alternative, which doesn't even need to be Islam. So, a better title for the video would be:

"Proof that the failings of western ideology can no longer be ignored."
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:12 pm Could you have some sort of delusional view and/or irrational fear here at all?
Why don't you type "Islam in Britain" into youtube and watch as many videos as you can and see what is actually happening, especially in London.

What is IRRATIONAL about fear of this ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY, where MUSLIMS are instructed to:

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Age wrote:Could have that "doctor" 'hit a nerve with you', as some say?
Just so that we can get off of the whole GP Doctor thang, the Muslim stated to me when I mentioned my artwork detailing God and Christ that Christ was a load of rubbish. VERY unprofessional of her, and I was considering making an official complaint.

I have always known of the influx of Muslim migrants into my home country England was devastating for the nation - these people continually force their 'culture' onto us. NO other immigrants with other religions do this. It is part of ISLAMIC INSTRUCTION.

I have kept away from youtube watching these disgusting Muslims with their evil preaching in the UK because I was getting so angry with it. Lately I have been watching it again ...and fuck me is it SO MUCH WORSE.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:42 am
Age wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:12 pm Could you have some sort of delusional view and/or irrational fear here at all?
Why don't you type "Islam in Britain" into youtube and watch as many videos as you can and see what is actually happening, especially in London.

What is IRRATIONAL about fear of this ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY, where MUSLIMS are instructed to:

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Once again, I ask you the very simple question, 'Could you have some sort of delusional view and/or irrational fear here at all?'

And, you just not simply answer it.

Now, to answer your question above here, again, you are misinterpreting things here, so "muslims" are not necessarily being instructed to do what you presume and believe they are.

Once you can admit this fact then you can move on here.
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:42 am
Age wrote:Could have that "doctor" 'hit a nerve with you', as some say?
Just so that we can get off of the whole GP Doctor thang, the Muslim stated to me when I mentioned my artwork detailing God and Christ that Christ was a load of rubbish. VERY unprofessional of her, and I was considering making an official complaint.

I have always known of the influx of Muslim migrants into my home country England was devastating for the nation - these people continually force their 'culture' onto us. NO other immigrants with other religions do this. It is part of ISLAMIC INSTRUCTION.

I have kept away from youtube watching these disgusting Muslims with their evil preaching in the UK because I was getting so angry with it. Lately I have been watching it again ...and fuck me is it SO MUCH WORSE.
So, only after a "muslim doctor" told that what you believe in and out all your faith in is 'a load of rubbish', then, and only then, you start writing in this forum about how the so-called "evil islamic religion" should be stopped world wide.

Also, what country do you live in? And, if it is not the so-called "united country", then why is the "united kingdom" your so-called 'home country'?
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:42 am I have always known of the influx of Muslim migrants into my home country England was devastating for the nation - these people continually force their 'culture' onto us. NO other immigrants with other religions do this. It is part of ISLAMIC INSTRUCTION.
British ideology is anti-natalist.

They have chosen ideological views that bring the fertility rate far below 2.1 per woman -- still going down gradually to zero -- and which guarantee that they will in term simply die out.

You are finished. You are done and over with. That has nothing to do with Islam.

In the meanwhile -- while you are busy aging and dying out -- British employers still need workers. They don't care that you do not want to produce children. In that case, they will simply import the workers that they need. The government does not really like it, but what choice do they have? The economy has to keep humming. British industry still needs to make money. So, they bring workers over from abroad.

Where can they find an excess population of workers that can be imported? Not from other anti-natalist countries because these countries have exactly the same problem as the UK. So, they end up importing from countries that have a natalist ideology. This is inevitable.

So, now we get that interesting mix of anti-natalist natives versus natalist immigrants. Do they get along? No, because they are ideologically different. Again, this cannot be avoided.

So, now you are complaining that the British anti-natalist natives are sick and tired of the natalist behavior of the immigrants?

You have no right to complain. The laws of nature always replace anti-natalist populations by natalist ones. As a product of nature yourself, you have no right to complain about nature. So, suck it up, and stop pestering people who have been appointed by nature to replace you.
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:42 am What is IRRATIONAL about fear of this ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY, where MUSLIMS are instructed to:

The details that you mention, do not even matter. In the aggregate, these views are natalist while your views are anti-natalist. You and I know that nature always sides with the natalists against the anti-natalists.

You see, nature is heavily biased towards survival from generation to generation, pretty much at any cost.

As a result of your stupid views -- your imbecile western ideology -- you do not even want to survive from generation to generation. The proof is in the pudding, isn't it? Where are the children that you were supposed to have? Can you show them? No, because they do not exist.

Therefore, nature has understandably decided that it will stop putting up with you. So, don't get angry at Islam. Instead, get angry at nature. But then again, since you are yourself a product of nature, you have no right to get angry at nature.

So, learn to accept the truth. It is nature itself that has enough of you. Therefore, you are being eliminated, and rightly so. Don't you understand, given the fact that you refuse to make enough children, that you simply have no right to exist? Seriously, I am baffled. How can someone, who stubbornly refuses to keep existing, be angry that he is getting exactly what he has asked for? Go figure!