Trump

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Trump

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:51 am Image
Did you take a selfie?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:38 am
commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:11 am It’s funny how you completely skirted the comment about the bigot. Can’t be refuted.
I didn't "skirt" it. Rather, you gave me no reason to believe it was true. So it seemed at bit petty.
Ipso facto. Trump has been convicted of racially biased housing practices, in 1973. Biden has not, ever. It seems petty to need a reason to believe it’s true. Or it’s the projectionism seen so often from MAGAland.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:56 am
commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:11 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:41 pm
It's funny how quickly Dem supporters accept that sort of narrative, and that sort of inconsistency. One would surely think critical thinking is truly dead there.

What's apparent to the rest of us is that Trump, for some reason, is a paraiah to the Dem party, and also to the war-mongering among the Republicans. And one thing we know: it has zero to do with what the Dems claim it is, which is his alleged personal moral turpitude, and has everything to do with the desire to keep the war, which is nothing but a money-laundering scam, going. That much, we can all see, because every moral inconsistency they claim to find in Trump is found also, and in greater measure, in those they love and celebrate.

Why people who claim to love the Left want to side with the rich elites in bilking the American poor out of their last cent is a source of amazement to us. It's as if they believe that the elites will only bilk their enemies, and will never turn on the average Dem supporter...which they have already done, in abundance. Why would people line up to support their rich exploiters? :shock: It's really a stunner.
It’s funny how you completely skirted the comment about the bigot. Can’t be refuted.
The old 'I'm right because you're a bigot' manoeuvre. Works every time :lol:
No, it’s the old “I’m morally right because I’m coming from the moral high ground and you’re not.”
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

This pretty much explains everything about Trump.
I do not align myself with Scaramucci politically, but he's admirable for speaking the truth as he sees it.
I've always been puzzled by how Trump was ever in the running for POTUS, but the answer is all here. How Trump does it, and exactly why Trump shuld never be allowed to succeed again. Scaramucci did not have time to go into details about how Trump and his Republican friends are going to be the END Of Democracy. But its all out there. just Google "Project 2025"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juvfEZsZqUY&t=1844s
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:49 pm
commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:11 am

It’s funny how you completely skirted the comment about the bigot. Can’t be refuted.
No, it’s the old “I’m morally right because I’m coming from the moral high ground and you’re not.”
Do you even know what you just typed?
vegetariantaxidermy

Sculptor wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 pm This pretty much explains everything about Trump.
I do not align myself with Scaramucci politically, but he's admirable for speaking the truth as he sees it.
I've always been puzzled by how Trump was ever in the running for POTUS, but the answer is all here. How Trump does it, and exactly why Trump shuld never be allowed to succeed again. Scaramucci did not have time to go into details about how Trump and his Republican friends are going to be the END Of Democracy. But its all out there. just Google "Project 2025"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juvfEZsZqUY&t=1844s
How do you even see this thread? You have me blocked, yet you have the nerve to comment on my threads? Don't get too stressed. You know that stress wakes up dormant cancer cells don't you? Wouldn't want that to happen.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:27 am

Yes. What did you think I knew about what I wrote?
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:41 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:27 am

Yes. What did you think I knew about what I wrote?
Ok. So you do understand sarcasm then. That's a start, precious.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

This just in: Mitch McConnell resigns.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:08 pm This just in: Mitch McConnell resigns.
If it doesn't say 'youtube' then no one is going to be idiotic enough to click on your stupid links.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

The leftist deep state communists that are orchestrating the charges against trump to prevent him from becoming president so they can make everyone woke immigrant transvestites with no family values are so clever and cunning that they're now getting ready to disqualify your homegirl Fani.

"A hearing for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' disqualification case continued Tuesday with testimony from Terrence Bradley, the former law partner and divorce lawyer for Nathan Wade, the special prosecutor Willis hired to lead the Georgia election subversion case against Donald Trump."

They're doing this to throw u off, see. You'll think 'oh wait a minute... maybe this isn't some kind of grand conspiracy if Don T's prosecutor is now in hot water herself.' But in reality, the whole thing is being staged by George Soros, Bill Gates, the trilateral commission, the CIA and the jews, who are being paid by Hunter Biden to do it.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

tell that to Steve Baker

-Imp
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"The FBI has ordered investigative journalist and Blaze Media correspondent Steve Baker to turn himself in, but he believes the full story is even more corrupt than it sounds. Baker is facing misdemeanor charges connected to his reporting at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021."

They're saying he had no press credentials to be in the capitol building that day so he could be charged with trespassing.

Yeah, he's goin down. Misdemeanor trespassing. He'll get a fifteen day suspended sentence and pay court costs. These fuckin deep state shape shifting communism simping leftists are crucifying yet another conservative. I hope glenn beck knows about this. I'm gonna email em.
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:12 pm
The forces of evil.

- At this point, my personal preference is that Trump not only get elected but also sworn into office, and then use the tactics of the Left against the Left, that the Left has used against Trump, and lay waste to the bastards.

- Trump has become everyman, because everyman has been unjustly treated by the system due to the metastatic growth of government in every country, and as we know, like cancer the government anywhere these days just doesn’t know when to stop, whether or not the host knows it while the host is being consumed.

- Just look at the latest antics in Canada and then watch The Minority Report movie again.

- The tactics for Trump would need be to be far more clever at twisting the constitution than any Leftist would need to use, because the propaganda machine would not support Trump’s twisting of the constitution.

- The Left is now a blunt force of Corruption. For example … Plainly speaking, The Supreme Court ruled that the Office of The President cannot authorize government forgiveness of student loans. Biden said the hell with that, it’s an election year! I need the votes! Free money! And then he bragged about how clever was his team to Apply Lawfare in dancing around the Supreme Court, in the name of The Ends justifies the means. His intent is to maintain power in the Name of The Uniparty, and that was no dance of cleverness. That was a big middle finger to Truth, Justice, and The America Way.

- Yeah, Canada. Canada government wants to define hate speech which obviously will be anything that criticizes the government. Now, they’re the upping the ante. They want life imprisonment for hate speech. Life-imprisonment for Minority Report pre-crimes.

Will it happen?
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:45 pmHe'll get a fifteen day suspended sentence and pay court costs. These fuckin deep state shape shifting communism simping leftists are crucifying yet another conservative. I hope glenn beck knows about this. I'm gonna email em.
There will probably be more than that attempted to crucify Beck's organization, who employs the reporter. Some inflection point of a constitutional crisis is just itching to become an issue.