Philosophical Sitcom

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Philosophical Sitcom

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

I mean would it actually hurt, to make P sitcom? I mean, would actually hurt to increase the social intelligience level?

Star trek was sorta like a sitcom not quite. I mean think about it...This forum has the needed material, petty arguments, lame jokes, and villian characters.

The only thing left is to get the show on the road. Unfortunately all TV stations are controlled by 6 major corporations. So lots of kiss ass will be required.

Get to it, losers.
DesolationRow

Re: Philosophical Sitcom

Post by DesolationRow »

They would f*** it up badly if they tried to do this.
GreatandWiseTrixie

DesolationRow wrote:They would f*** it up badly if they tried to do this.
Yes "they" would. That's why we have to keep them in line.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I mean would it actually hurt, to make P sitcom? I mean, would actually hurt to increase the social intelligience level?

Star trek was sorta like a sitcom not quite. I mean think about it...This forum has the needed material, petty arguments, lame jokes, and villian characters.

The only thing left is to get the show on the road. Unfortunately all TV stations are controlled by 6 major corporations. So lots of kiss ass will be required.

Get to it, losers.
At a different forum, a poster had said that philosophy is a comedy (without elaboration) so you're in agreement with him.

On a different subject, spelling is important to get your ideas across. You can say that villain and intelligence are minor examples, but it's the habit that's important and will give you more power of expression in saying what you want to say.

PhilX
GreatandWiseTrixie

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I mean would it actually hurt, to make P sitcom? I mean, would actually hurt to increase the social intelligience level?

Get to it, losers.
At a different forum, a poster had said that philosophy is a comedy (without elaboration) so you're in agreement with him.

On a different subject, spelling is important to get your ideas across. You can say that villain is a minor example, but it's the habit that's important and will give you more power of expression in saying what you want to say.

PhilX
I mispell villian on purpose. It's like a fuck you to human psychology, and their obsession with things that don't matter. Don't think me so alone, I know many other artistic geniuses who disobey the rules of english as well, and if they obeyed the rules, their art would be much less symettrical. I find symettry delightful, don't you?