i got in trouble again

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kayla

Re: i got in trouble again

Post by Kayla »

my little brother age 5 woke me up at 3am to inform me that his head hurts real bad i checked his temperature and he was running a fever

i gave him some childrens tylenol and some juice and tried to put him to bed but he would not let me go and wanted me to sing to him - his favourite song is 'hush little baby dont you cry no one will feed you to a crocodile"

i did that till he fell asleep

today is the last day of my suspension

he was more or less fine in the morning but you are not supposed to send a kid to school or daycare for 24 hours after high fever or barfing

since i am home anyway mom went to work

the little monster alternated between tired and cranky and whiny and bursts of energy jumping up and down on furniture and generally making a lot of noise

now i am tired and cranky and have a headache

i am actually looking forward to school tomorrow
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

Kayla wrote:
i am actually looking forward to school tomorrow
I sometimes get that feeling. Then I just ask myself "Am I serious?" and get a reply back "until right after first class"
:)
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

i have been staying out of trouble and have to attend these group anger management sessions

once again wtf

everyone there is like a huge hulking guy who did things like break some other dudes arm over a parking spot or threw a computer out the window or kicked the crap out of their football coach

i was talking to them after the first meeting and they were like wtf girl you dont belong here

then one of them tried to pick me up lol boys I had to explain to him that i already have a bf and decided to say nothing about how unattractive facial tattoos are

anyway i have to go to all to them cause otherwise i will get charged with assault
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:i have been staying out of trouble and have to attend these group anger management sessions

once again wtf

everyone there is like a huge hulking guy who did things like break some other dudes arm over a parking spot or threw a computer out the window or kicked the crap out of their football coach

i was talking to them after the first meeting and they were like wtf girl you dont belong here

then one of them tried to pick me up lol boys I had to explain to him that i already have a bf and decided to say nothing about how unattractive facial tattoos are

anyway i have to go to all to them cause otherwise i will get charged with assault
Stay cool - you could find you are 'in' with some useful and powerful friends - as long as they don't try to own you.
You never know when you might need a 6foot brick-house to help you out.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

the coach kicking guy opined that if I had their - the guys - testosterone levels i would be worse than any of them
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:the coach kicking guy opined that if I had their - the guys - testosterone levels i would be worse than any of them
Maybe you do have their testosterone levels?
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

i don't think i have as many testosterone producing glands as most guys
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:i don't think i have as many testosterone producing glands as most guys
Actually you have exactly the same: two.

Men have testes you have ovaries - we both have 2 of each.
Whereas most men make more testosterone than most women; some women can make as much or possibly even more than some men.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

fair enuf, i thought girls only had the testosterone produced by the adrenal gland

anyway maybe there is something to the whole anger management thing

several of us went to dunkin donuts after the last session and we were sitting there eating donuts and drinking coffee and talking about anger management and generally minding our own business

then these two assholes drunk out of their skulls walked up to us and started making derogatory remarks - we are talking seriously offensive stuff like talking about it being time to hang more niggers and too bad that the settlers didnt kill enough injuns - one of our little group was black and another native - and offering me $20 in exchange for blow jobs

basically we could have ripped those idiots heads off and shoved them up their assholes without even trying

before our recent legal trouble my acquaintances would have probably killed those guys and I might have kicked them in the testicles if i were already having a bad day

now we just looked at each other and totally cracked up I mean it was funny

they were picking a fight in which they were so outmatched it was like bringing a pen knife to a machine gun fight

ok that metaphor needs work

and they had no idea

they did not know how to react to the laughter so they staggered away and to their car and drove off

we got their license plate number and called the cops on their drunken asses
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:fair enuf, i thought girls only had the testosterone produced by the adrenal gland

anyway maybe there is something to the whole anger management thing

several of us went to dunkin donuts after the last session and we were sitting there eating donuts and drinking coffee and talking about anger management and generally minding our own business

then these two assholes drunk out of their skulls walked up to us and started making derogatory remarks - we are talking seriously offensive stuff like talking about it being time to hang more niggers and too bad that the settlers didnt kill enough injuns - one of our little group was black and another native - and offering me $20 in exchange for blow jobs

basically we could have ripped those idiots heads off and shoved them up their assholes without even trying

before our recent legal trouble my acquaintances would have probably killed those guys and I might have kicked them in the testicles if i were already having a bad day

now we just looked at each other and totally cracked up I mean it was funny

they were picking a fight in which they were so outmatched it was like bringing a pen knife to a machine gun fight

ok that metaphor needs work

and they had no idea

they did not know how to react to the laughter so they staggered away and to their car and drove off

we got their license plate number and called the cops on their drunken asses
Perfect.
Ridicule can the be greatest weapon when used effectively.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

i have officially graduated from the anger management program and will have no arrest record or anything

everyone in that group successfully graduated so the shrink lady was very happy

and the facial tatoos guy got a job at a call centre where he will be doing technical support