Should Governments rescind the Noble Lie of religions?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNHM84lBA0

These lies were and are given to insure social harmony in an uneducated and gullible population. Our Governments lie and allow liars to lie to us of the supernatural, fantasy and magic.

Governments learned a long ago that religions were a good tool to use for social manipulation and control. Governments allowed and encouraged belief in fantasy, miracles and magic, the opium of the masses, and have lived with the drugged up population and religions.

Governments, with this noble lie, have maintained the current idiocy of immoral teachings within religions and have caused much unjust discrimination and denigration of innocent populations of Gays, women and many others, for just doing what we now see as moral.

Do you think we have matured enough as a people that we can now rescind the laws that protect religions and gives them a tax haven and legitimacy?

Are we intelligent enough to not need these lies anymore?

Can the population take our real reality or is the Government just going to let the flim-flam con game of religions to continue to damage the mental capabilities of the citizens in our country?

Flim-flam and con artists are subject to the law of the land. --- except for religions.

Can the population of take the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4QXOgVf ... r_embedded

Regards
DL
johngalthasspoken

Re: Should Governments rescind the Noble Lie of religions?

Post by johngalthasspoken »

@Greatest "IDIOT" I Am : Simpleton, your liberal humanism is no less harmful & dangerous cult than any of the major faiths. do anyone of you imbeciles realize that your 'secular humanism' is a continuation of judeo-christian ethos?you've happily re-package the same old stinking pile of shit.
Greatest I am wrote:These lies were and are given to insure social harmony in an uneducated and gullible population. Our Governments lie and allow liars to lie to us of the supernatural, fantasy and magic.
Religion is in decline, therefore racial equality, feminism & multiculturalism is promoted to insure social harmony.
Simpleton, you and your ilk ,through social engineering have been led to believe that all races are equal, men & women are equal, and that we should "progress" towards a mythical uniformed humanity in which all deserve love & we evolve into a one big human family where Gender,race,culture is irrelevant,and shoving a penis in mans anus is completely natural.. you liberal dimwits are no less retarded & gullible than the religious morons, you vehemently oppose.
Greatest I am wrote:Are we intelligent enough to not need these lies anymore?
are you?
Greatest I am wrote:Do you think we have matured enough as a people that we can now rescind the laws that protect religions and gives them a tax haven and legitimacy?
this is the only legitimate point you make,yes we should stop giving tax breaks to religious institutions.
Greatest I am

Re: Should Governments rescind the Noble Lie of religions?

Post by Greatest I am »

Thanks for this.

I see that homophobia is only one of your problems.

Regards
DL