all muslims are the same

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kayla

all muslims are the same

Post by Kayla »

in the beginning of this mornings math class one of my classmates made an ignorant crack about 'ragheads'

this got the math teacher angry and he spent the rest of the class responding to the comment

the math teacher is a russian jew

i will not try to provide a summary of all the things he said

but the interesting bit that stuck in my mind is the story of albanian muslims during ww2 sheltering jewish refugees - and albania being the only country in ww2 with no known cases of locals betraying jews to the nazis

provides an interesting counterexample to the usual muslim stereotypes

he also pointed out something i have not spotted before - the way muslim terrorists are portrayed in editorial cartoons is very similar to the way the jews were portrayed in nazi editorial cartoons - its like they were drawn by the same artists
bobevenson

Re: all muslims are the same

Post by bobevenson »

a) It's impossible to make an ignorant crack about ragheads, and b) people will continue to make these comments as long as you can't draw a picture of Mohammed without fearing for your life.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

i think it's very important to make a distinction between muslims & the Islamic faith..the overwhelming majority of muslims are peaceful people who are no different from the rest of us.they have the same ambitions/goals..etc.. but certain aspects of Islam are incompatible with western democracy.like the Bible, the Koran & the Hadith contain passages that incite violence,but you don't see,Christians flying planes into building,bombing subways,& committing suicide in the name of Jesus, because Christianity went through reformation & Islam hasn't.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

johngalthasspoken wrote:The overwhelming majority of muslims are peaceful people no different from the rest of us.
I'd laugh if that weren't such a pathetic joke!
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Kayla wrote:in the beginning of this mornings math class one of my classmates made an ignorant crack about 'ragheads'

this got the math teacher angry and he spent the rest of the class responding to the comment

but the interesting bit that stuck in my mind is the story of albanian muslims during ww2 sheltering jewish refugees - and albania being the only country in ww2 with no known cases of locals betraying jews to the nazis

he also pointed out something i have not spotted before - the way muslim terrorists are portrayed in editorial cartoons is very similar to the way the jews were portrayed in nazi editorial cartoons - its like they were drawn by the same artists
Have you seen the daily newspapers in the Arab-Muslim world? They use the exact same cartoons the Nazis used against the Jews, to attack Jews today. In Saudi Arabia, women cannot even drive, they cannot work as lawyers, they can't even present a case in court without a man present. In Saudi Arabia, a little girl may be "married" to a middle-aged man, which means she is a sex-slave. In Iran, more than 4,000 people have been killed for the "crime" of being gay. If you look around the world at the Arab-Muslim nations, they are quite barbaric.

Nevertheless, there are peaceful Muslims, so no one should just assume because someone is a Muslim that they automatically want to kill gays, apostates, atheists, etc. But did your teacher also tell you that the Grand Mufti met with Hitler, that Muslims put on nazi uniforms and sent Jews, knowingly, to their deaths, during WWII? That Hitler stated he liked Islam more than Christianity because it was even more fascist than Christianity? If the Albanian Muslims never turned in Jews, it probably had a lot more to do with them being Albanian than Muslim.
Grendel

Post by Grendel »

Kayla wrote:in the beginning of this mornings math class one of my classmates made an ignorant crack about 'ragheads'

I think you forgot to add the US has a schooling, media and mass brainwashing system very much like Nazi Germany, you can't have Muslims treated like Jews without having an nation akin to Nazi Germany to do that treating.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Grendel wrote:

I think you forgot to add the US has a schooling, media and mass brainwashing system very much like Nazi Germany, you can't have Muslims treated like Jews without having an nation akin to Nazi Germany to do that treating.
Seriously, to equate the US media and the freedoms we have with Nazi Germany is just imbecilic at best, an outright lie at worst.
Grendel

Post by Grendel »

That's most likely an identical response a Nazi would have made when someone criticised their country. But I offer empirical support for my claim. Just read the posts above mine, pretty much shows it's true.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Grendel wrote:That's most likely an identical response a Nazi would have made when someone criticised their country. But I offer empirical support for my claim. Just read the posts above mine, pretty much shows it's true.
No, dumbass, the likely response would have been to shoot you in the head. In America, we have greater free speech rights than any nation. You are truly an idiot.
Grendel

Post by Grendel »

and you use that free speech for such intelligent purposes. Now go back to wanking with a flag in one hand and and bible in the other.
Last edited by Grendel on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

johngalthasspoken wrote:like the Bible, the Koran & the Hadith contain passages that incite violence,but you don't see,Christians flying planes into building,bombing subways,& committing suicide in the name of Jesus, because Christianity went through reformation & Islam hasn't.
you might want to read the comments after a news report that yet another american drone mistakenly killed more innocent people in afghanistan - christians can be just as bloodthirsty as anyone else

and then there is the catholic church - telling people in africa that condoms do not prevent aids - that kills far more people than a dozen 9/11s ever could

christians have no basis for feeling moraly superior to others - and would do well to remember christ saying something about logs and eyes and so forth

you might also read this fbi report about how muslims are the main perpetrators of terrorism - not - http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publi ... error02_05
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

ForgedinHell wrote:Have you seen the daily newspapers in the Arab-Muslim world? They use the exact same cartoons the Nazis used against the Jews, to attack Jews today. In Saudi Arabia, women cannot even drive, they cannot work as lawyers, they can't even present a case in court without a man present. In Saudi Arabia, a little girl may be "married" to a middle-aged man, which means she is a sex-slave. In Iran, more than 4,000 people have been killed for the "crime" of being gay. If you look around the world at the Arab-Muslim nations, they are quite barbaric.
iran is not an arab nation

now could you go back to know something you know about

which is

ok you go me there i am not sure what

how much work would do you think it would take to create a litany of horrible things done by americans - to americans and to others? hint not much

we live in a country where black teenage boys can get serious time for having sex with white teenage girls

we live in a country where a major political party believes that women cannot get pregnant from rape

we live in the only country in the world that openly admits to using torture - even north korea and iran have sufficient grasp of morality to at least deny what they do

saying yeah but we are not as bad as iran is not saying much

an none of this is much use for getting any idea of what individual americans or individual muslims are like
Nevertheless, there are peaceful Muslims,
yea and not all jews are part of the jewish conspiracy

do you realize just how retarded you are sounding here
But did your teacher also tell you that the Grand Mufti met with Hitler, that Muslims put on nazi uniforms and sent Jews, knowingly, to their deaths, during WWII?
so anyone condemning racism against say blacks must in your view bring up farrakhan or the black panthers?
That Hitler stated he liked Islam more than Christianity because it was even more fascist than Christianity?
could you provide the specific quote
If the Albanian Muslims never turned in Jews, it probably had a lot more to do with them being Albanian than Muslim.
is there such a thing as a pure muslim

any more than there is a pure christian or jew or even atheist

the teachers point was that knowing that someone is a muslim tells you very little about that person

he provided counterexamples to common stereotypes

the albanian one seemed the most noteworthy

there were others eg

his grandfather - a man who spoke russian with a yiddish accept - apparently had nothing but good to say about muslims - having fought along with chechens against nazis in wwii
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

I agree with Grendel.

It is obvious that Romney would readily start a war with Iran and he continually ridicules the President's Middle East policies and in particular the abandonment of of Israel. He is a Morman and he thinks this qualifies him as a latter-day Jew in latter-day American Israel and this is inciting him to persuade that Iran should be attacked to preserve Israel and America. He is no different to Bush's crusade against Islam. This war monger if he wins has said he plans to initiate a "substanial war" with Iran. Heaven help us and may God bless America.
Last edited by reasonvemotion on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
johngalthasspoken

Kayla wrote:you might want to read the comments after a news report that yet another american drone mistakenly killed more innocent people in afghanistan - christians can be just as bloodthirsty as anyone else
So you honestly think the drone campaign in Afghanistan is being carried out for the sake of Christianity? are you really this stupid? besides,I'm not a humanist,I don't believe in sanctity of human life .so i could care less about third world Afghan scum
Kayla wrote:and then there is the catholic church - telling people in africa that condoms do not prevent aids - that kills far more people than a dozen 9/11s ever could

Who gives a rat's ass? I think it's time to completely pull the plug on funding/aid to Africa and let the Negroes die out. they are more trouble than they're worth.Pestilence, famine, genocide and persistent poverty are the ways of life there. when do we finally understand that that's how they like it and we simply let them get on with it?
Kayla wrote:christians have no basis for feeling moraly superior to others
Agree
Kayla wrote:you might also read this fbi report about how muslims are the main perpetrators of terrorism - not - http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publi ... error02_05
ummmm, again, you have to make a distinction between acts of terror committed by lone individuals and a globally concerted effort
to spread Islam & undermine western democracy with the use of terror.There are literally hundreds of Jihad terror cells operating around the world.when was the last time a Christian nut committed mass murder in the name of Jesus? the lone gunmen who were responsible for mass shootings were mentally unstable & acting on their own.while, almost all muslims who have plot terror acts have had connections with Islamic fundamentalist groups.
johngalthasspoken

reasonvemotion wrote:I agree with Grendel.

It is obvious that Romney would readily start a war with Iran and he continually ridicules the President's Middle East policies and in particular the abandonment of of Israel. He is a Morman and he thinks this qualifies him as a latter-day Jew in latter-day American Israel and this is inciting him to persuade that Iran should be attacked to preserve Israel and America. He is no different to Bush's crusade against Islam. This war monger if he wins has said he plans to initiate a "substanial war" with Iran. Heaven help us and may God bless America.

If anything, Israel is a loose cannon & is a far more threat to peace & stability in that region than Iran. Even the CIA claims they are not pursuing nuclear weapons. a war with Iran would have devastating consequences.