Philosophy Now Radio Show - every Tuesday!

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Agent Smith

Re: Philosophy Now Radio Show - every Tuesday!

Post by Agent Smith »

"Where's the stuff?" said Yankov, in a classic alpha male tone. "Don't worry it's in the briefcase," replied Waters. "Well, where's the briefcase?" Yankov wanted to know. "Perfectly safe, it's in the car." Waters was pleased to inform. "Where's the car?" Yankov, he was slowly getting agitated. "What's the time like?" Waters was smiling. "What?! Why do you wanna know the time? Where the hell is the car?!" Yankov, on the verge. "No problemo, I have a watch which you gave me after that job in Kentucky. Oh! It's 4:13 PM. My, how time flies," Waters was a jolly fellow. "And ...?" Yankov, about to blow a fuse. "Well, the car with the briefcase with the stuff, hehe, is on a ship that left port 2 hours ago. Isn't that great?" Waters was confident that he'd done the right thing. "On a ship??!! To where?! You dunderhead! I need the stuff here, now!!!" screamed Yankov. "The ship is in the Indian ocean, you forgot to ask, hehe. Oh, you wanna know where it's going? Not an issue at all boss, it's headed for Shanghai." Bang ... thud ... the odor of gunpowder filled the room.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

u can make the fact that the ship is bound for Shanghai more funnier by specifying the fact that they happen to be on the other side of the globe. of course that's inferred when Waters is shot that they must be far away, so it isn't necessary to do so. BUT, it would be funnier if u did, say, put them in new jersey....

Where's the stuff?" said Yankov, in a classic alpha male tone as they pulled into the old warehouse at the Jersey dockyard. "Don't worry it's in the briefcase," replied Waters.

(U did mention Kentucky but not in such a way that would mean they were in Kentucky)
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
I’m sure they’re worth a listen.. I’ll be sure to be having a listen..
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:13 am u can make the fact that the ship is bound for Shanghai more funnier by specifying the fact that they happen to be on the other side of the globe. of course that's inferred when Waters is shot that they must be far away, so it isn't necessary to do so. BUT, it would be funnier if u did, say, put them in new jersey....

Where's the stuff?" said Yankov, in a classic alpha male tone as they pulled into the old warehouse at the Jersey dockyard. "Don't worry it's in the briefcase," replied Waters.

(U did mention Kentucky but not in such a way that would mean they were in Kentucky)
Y R U talking to your alter ego (u)? :roll: