The Feminization of Mankind.

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

The Feminization of Mankind.

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I would like to introduce you to the first, in a trilogy, by Apostolakos Constantinos, who, I believe is, our own satyr.

The manuscript is called The Feminization of Mankind.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19497551/The- ... of-Mankind

I won't do the reader the disservice of attempting to interpret this tome. I don't think I could do that even if I had to.

The point is it's an excellent read on an all encompassing concept.

This is a book. It is written in a traditional format, peppered with a wide range of notable quotes and is a challenging read yet easily read. It is a book for everyman.

If you are reading this thread I suggest that you take a look at The Feminization of Mankind.

I think you will enjoy it.

.................................................Image

If you do have the opportunity to read The Feminization of Mankind please post any insights taken from Apostolakos' work and any impressions you have would be appreciated in the development of this thread.

Thank you,
Bill Wiltrack

[edited to correct the word tome]

Last edited by Bill Wiltrack on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohniJones

Re: The Feminization of Mankind.

Post by JohniJones »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

I would like to introduce you to the first, in a trilogy, by Apostolakos Constantinos, who, I believe is, our own satyr.

The manuscript is called The Feminization of Mankind.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19497551/The- ... of-Mankind

I won't do the reader the disservice of attempting to interpret this tomb. I don't think I could do that even if I had to.

The point is it's an excellent read on an all encompassing concept.

This is a book. It is written in a traditional format, peppered with a wide range of notable quotes and is a challenging read yet easily read. It is a book for everyman.

If you are reading this thread I suggest that you take a look at The Feminization of Mankind.

I think you will enjoy it.

If you do have the opportunity to read The Feminization of Mankind please post any insights taken from Apostolakos' work and any impressions you have would be appreciated in the development of this thread.

Thank you,
Bill Wiltrack

It's a joke. You've been had.
How can you feminize the feminine by the feminization of Mankind?!

"The Feminization of Mankind" considers the whole human race, but only through the male half of it! dork! Idiot! MISOGYNIST!

By the way, what were those dumb actors doing in those slimey look-good poses, the poses that you thought looked happy in front of the computer reading your favourite book that you couldn't describe? advertising your sell for you? Jasus H. kristobel - what the hell were you up to!

Did those dumb schmucks you pictured know as much as you knew about this damn book, the book whose only recommendation is that you read it?

Listen. Get your arse in gear now boy before my dog gets your trousers. Or you'll know all about it. Right?

And it's spelt TOME not bloody TOMB.
JH bloody K where the hell were you brought up? Are you nappy happy?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

The Feminization of Mankind is presently being reworked.
It began as a short post in another forum, about ten years ago...then it turned into a 12 page thesis....then into the piece I posted on-line.
I am presently adding much more to include connected issues which were omitted and to, hopefully, offer a more complete representation of my world-view.
JaneDoh wrote:It's a joke. You've been had. How can you feminize the feminine by the feminization of Mankind?!
Douche-Bag, if you had any idea about what was being said you wouldn't ask this stupid question.

Male/Female, douche-bag, are attitudes which are present in both biological males and females.
Obviously, douche-bag, a female would be more inclined to be dominated by the feminine attitude as her sexual role dictates such a inclination and her nature, and her specialized role, which has evolved over thousands of years, determines how much of the feminine and the masculine will participate in her psychology.
JaneDoh wrote:"The Feminization of Mankind" considers the whole human race, but only through the male half of it! dork! Idiot! MISOGYNIST!
Classic.
info

Post by info »

This is a classic built from discussion and hard thinking, proof of the possibility of a real grass-roots philosophy.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:This is a classic built from discussion and hard thinking, proof of the possibility of a real grass-roots philosophy.
Did you pay for it? Would you?

What do you mean by "classic"? Have you read the classics that it draws its sources from?
info

Post by info »

Arising_uk wrote:
info wrote:This is a classic built from discussion and hard thinking, proof of the possibility of a real grass-roots philosophy.
Did you pay for it? Would you?

What do you mean by "classic"? Have you read the classics that it draws its sources from?
Yes. I've had a look at some of the minority-report philosophers Satyr has resuscitated. Shows breadth of learning and creativity. I was a bit skeptical at first too of Suicide Note or Otto Weininger. There's someone new now in his last posts, Helmilich or something.... I'll check that out....
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:Yes. I've had a look at some of the minority-report philosophers Satyr has resuscitated. Shows breadth of learning and creativity. I was a bit skeptical at first too of Suicide Note or Otto Weininger. There's someone new now in his last posts, Helmilich or something.... I'll check that out....
I said the classics that he has read to form his thought, not those current that he is using to support his cause. Its no wonder you count yourself amongst his herd. He must be pissing himself.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Having discounted the Greeks and the Germans, plus those itty-bitty French men with their grand idealistic lifestyles, and the psychoanalysts, mostly Jews, we are left with a scant few others in the western tradition to impress a well-educated, worldly, Princess.
Nothing can clear a man's romanticism that a woman's cynical training.

After all, living in a feminine world, as I claim we increasingly are in the west, jaded girls are to be expected amongst the rabble...all of them craving what their world denies to them, leaving them with pale caricatures and hyperbolic needles, poking beneath their legs, making them catatonic.
Well, one is currently exploring Canada and putting on that face of impressionability, but when a girl is raised in class and glitter there is nothing but the extreme that can make her pupils dilate.

Maybe discounting a few Brits, Russians, a Yankee or two will allow us the opulent luxury of obscure brilliance that governs the romantic secret lives of little girls.
A girl must be in tune with fashions and nothing of last year's wear and tear will suffice.

Go east young woman...no west is where young men go.

After all, if all the girls know of him, then how is he HER man?

Perhaps pedophilia and homosexuality are not so far apart, after all.
Masculine energy draws them both and binds them in disgust...for they wish to give into the eternal change, hoping their day will come and they too will be Queens.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Mary wrote:Having discounted the Greeks and the Germans, plus those itty-bitty French men with their grand idealistic lifestyles, and the psychoanalysts, mostly Jews, we are left with a scant few others in the western tradition to impress a well-educated, worldly, Princess.
Nothing can clear a man's romanticism that a woman's cynical training.
Have I ever said I was not impressed by them? I just appear to have other stuff as well. It was academically odd at the time for considering taking Continental Philosophy. And of them I think Husserl and Merleau-ponty were the way to go for Philosophy since the metaphysical sciences have left for success in the world.
After all, living in a feminine world, as I claim we increasingly are in the west, jaded girls are to be expected amongst the rabble...all of them craving what their world denies to them, leaving them with pale caricatures and hyperbolic needles, poking beneath their legs, making them catatonic.
Well, one is currently exploring Canada and putting on that face of impressionability, but when a girl is raised in class and glitter there is nothing but the extreme that can make her pupils dilate.

Maybe discounting a few Brits, Russians, a Yankee or two will allow us the opulent luxury of obscure brilliance that governs the romantic secret lives of little girls.
A girl must be in tune with fashions and nothing of last year's wear and tear will suffice.

Go east young woman...no west is where young men go.

After all, if all the girls know of him, then how is he HER man?

Perhaps pedophilia and homosexuality are not so far apart, after all.
Masculine energy draws them both and binds them in disgust...for they wish to give into the eternal change, hoping their day will come and they too will be Queens.
:lol: Knock! Knock!

Transference remember don't forget to tell your shrink.

What a sad little world you live in and so poetic and pretty. :roll:

Don't you get tired of the bleetings of your herd?
info

Post by info »

Satyr wrote:Perhaps pedophilia and homosexuality are not so far apart, after all.
In the past, Greek-love, Sacred Band, and Hwarang are examples. But that was under an earlier less specialized social manufacturing process: a man in that system had to do many jobs:

-he was a straight man to his wife,
-he was a hetero-pedo man to his second, third, etc child-brides,
-he was a gay-pedo man teaching his boy apprentice, sword bearer, etc, and also,
-he was an adult homosexual to his male peers.

Today's society is very much more specialized. A man can now only be one of these things. He can not easily be a family man to his wife and children, and also a homosexual. Even teacher and pedo have been specialized into two different roles. Such is the alienation of technocratic society. Alas, those were the good old days when a man could be gay, straight, and pedo all at once, and was expected to be.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

I agree! Bring back the patriarchical society.