liberaterian society

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jBrenton

liberaterian society

Post by jBrenton »

The absolute fallacy of liberatianism is here discussed in the science section. And why? Why exactly is there discussed in a science section a politicial philosophy about liberatianism?

Is it because of the fact that, as each individual state produces "miss" states it is apparent that the only disagreement is war- indeed- that appears at first sight as true- for each woman who is to become crowned miss united states- and for each and every peson that there is- a woman in india or africa will burn her self to death.

I am sure that this information is shocking to most of the people who are unfamilar with concepts of domecracy and the rule of the people of the planet.

Earth is a self sustanative creation- this will not be repeated again as being that of similar in the light that it is "scientific".

Part of the problem these days with theories of right and society is that people do not have the adequate wording to defend their "state" from individual subjection to liberal "theory" and thefore a person would say that liberalism is right for it advocates the state in this regard: Fine, allow the state to progress while democracy states that the state is ruled by these terms. United States of America is a great place, but the rule of the state seems to be its one and only guideline. In that it is a land of democracy. I wouldn't know exactly but in terms of liberatianism like individualized states or something this is like playing a game of Risk in which each persons individual life is subject to that of a "god" in this example at least and thus the person isn't entitled thefore to have a say on the topic of which I am saying now.

"God" in the light of "right" is a topoic of debate and yet it is not entirely a topic of "right" and so you have many arguements .....

I just thought to post this as a warning- as you know- people burn themselves every year because a new miss state comes into being.

And allow discussion that way the people who believe in the liberty of their "country" may have a say because of their inferority complexes or otherwords which are scientifically "explainable". Let us hear the arguementation,

jbrenton
jBrenton

Re: liberaterian society

Post by jBrenton »

Here is a joke: (for the reader of this thread)

If every debatable assersion is related to a prostate orgasm that is scientific or otherwise "philosophical" (no pun), and every comment is refutted in its own defense, what becomes of the chicken and the egg?

answer:

Pidgen Poop.

:D

just teasing,
take care

James Brent
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jBrenton wrote:The absolute fallacy of liberatianism is here discussed in the science section. And why? Why exactly is there discussed in a science section a politicial philosophy about liberatianism? ...
Because you posted it?
jBrenton

Post by jBrenton »

I guess you're right. But at the same time it is worth remembering that a philosophy of liberitianism wouldn't be complete without a science of ... something, weather it is psychologicial philosophy, the study of human nature related to the states of the world, or any other discussion of a democratic "world" in the light of "science." anyways.