Going 50/50

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Going 50/50

Post by godelian »

I just saw this video where a woman is complaining about men wanting to go 50/50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdC-pSq2gCo

Modern Woman Gets FURIOUS Because Men Don't Pay Anymore

In my opinion, many men are naturally inclined to pay for a woman's expenses.

However, if a man routinely does that, the western feminist government will demand that the man keeps paying, no matter how badly the woman misbehaves. It becomes an unconditional obligation. No man wants that. Motivated by your biological inclination to provide, as a man you are unwittingly developing a very dangerous habit. It is a trap. It is a scam. It is an ambush, really. Seriously, down that path lies madness.

Nowadays, I live in SE Asia. There is no feminist government disturbing my private life over here. So, I have no problem to liberally and generously provide. Asian women also have the expectation that the man will provide, and I consider that to be the most normal thing in the world. In the West, however, I would absolutely never do that. I am perfectly willing to provide for an Asian woman but not for a western one.
FlashDangerpants

Re: Going 50/50

Post by FlashDangerpants »

You are a sex tourist who rents wives. Of course you pay for everything.
godelian

Post by godelian »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:40 am You are a sex tourist who rents wives. Of course you pay for everything.
Sure, but I will never rent one in the West, because down that path lies madness.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

godelian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:37 am
Nowadays, I live in SE Asia.
Please stay there.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:40 am You are a sex tourist who rents wives. Of course you pay for everything.
How's that any different to Western alimony?
godelian

Post by godelian »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:21 am How's that any different to Western alimony?
Alimony is something for nothing. I do not have unconditional obligations. They don't exist here.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/passport- ... n-overseas

What is a passport bro? Growing number of men are ditching American women to find love overseas

The viral movement, coined as "passport bros" on TikTok, refers to men seeking foreign women who they believe come from more conservative backgrounds and, therefore, place more emphasis on family and loyalty.

For those with remote work arrangements, the freedom to work from anywhere in the world presents an opportunity to explore new cultures, immerse themselves in different environments, and meet fascinating people.
My building is full of passport bros. The building nextdoor too.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:17 am
Please stay there.
Of course! I have no intention of ever getting divorce-raped or income-tax-raped by a western government.

I want complete decoupling between the West and BRICS. There must be complete separation. No more treaties with western governments, and especially, no more military bases.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

godelian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:50 am
Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:17 am
Please stay there.
Of course! I have no intention of ever getting divorce-raped or income-tax-raped by a western government.
Neither have I, but I somehow manage to avoid both and still stay at home.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:12 pm Neither have I, but I somehow manage to avoid both and still stay at home.
Yes, but renouncing entirely to sex, i.e. "going monk mode", is harsh. It is certainly not for everybody. I could do that for a while but I would always look for a reasonable alternative solution. SE Asia works fine for me.

Every sexual act in the West is fundamentally dangerous to the man.

Just look at how they ransacked Julian Assange's life over something that eventually did not even go to court, because that is how contorted and far-fetched it was. I do not want to deal with something like the spiderweb of absurd Swedish laws that Assange got caught up in. Every western country has them. If you are not aware of their precise details, then you run the risk of ruining your life over unimaginable problems. Same with cohabitation. You can get arrested, handcuffed, and spend the night in jail for "emotional abuse". Feel free to prove that it is not true. In fact, there is no evidence possible to deny that kind of things. It was the look in your eyes! That was the "emotional abuse"!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

godelian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:31 pm
Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:12 pm Neither have I, but I somehow manage to avoid both and still stay at home.
Yes, but renouncing entirely to sex, i.e. "going monk mode", is harsh. It is certainly not for everybody.
Well I haven't renounced it completely. 🙂
I wouldn't say that. My last encounter wasn't too frightening.
Same with cohabitation. You can get arrested, handcuffed, and spend the night in jail for "emotional abuse". Feel free to prove that it is not true. In fact, there is no evidence possible to deny that kind of things. It was the look in your eyes! That was the "emotional abuse"!
Maybe you have just been unlucky. None of that stuff has ever happened to me. Although it does make me wonder just how you conduct yourself around women. 🤔
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

godelian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:43 am
Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:21 am How's that any different to Western alimony?
Alimony is something for nothing. I do not have unconditional obligations. They don't exist here.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/passport- ... n-overseas

What is a passport bro? Growing number of men are ditching American women to find love overseas

The viral movement, coined as "passport bros" on TikTok, refers to men seeking foreign women who they believe come from more conservative backgrounds and, therefore, place more emphasis on family and loyalty.

For those with remote work arrangements, the freedom to work from anywhere in the world presents an opportunity to explore new cultures, immerse themselves in different environments, and meet fascinating people.
My building is full of passport bros. The building nextdoor too.
So in summary - you like being a free rider. All upside - no downside. Reward without risk.

Sounds like the West has figured out where to ditch its incompetent gamblers ;)
godelian

Post by godelian »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:03 pm Well I haven't renounced it completely.
There are certainly serious legal risks.
Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:03 pm
I wouldn't say that. My last encounter wasn't too frightening.
That is what Julian Assange also initially thought.

Then, the Swedish police started interviewing the woman and started fishing for whatever they could find to make trouble with. She kept talking and talking and answering questions until they could finally reinterpret what she had said into a weird offense. The woman only found out days later that she was now a "victim". Well, that sucks for Julian, I guess?

They are trying to do exactly the same with Andrew Tate. Endlessly fishing for an offense. Interviewing lots of women to find something even remotely actionable in what they say. Two "victims" have already clarified that they don't want to have anything to do with the allegations in which they are supposedly the "victim".
Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:03 pm Maybe you have just been unlucky. None of that stuff has ever happened to me.
It never happened to me either. It does not need to happen to me, for me to take precautions. You cannot keep taking that kind of risks for decades in a row and hope that everything will just be fine. It is an accident waiting to happen. I don't need to worry about any of that in SE Asia.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:03 pm So in summary - you like being a free rider. All upside - no downside. Reward without risk.
Sounds like the West has figured out where to ditch its incompetent gamblers
I guess that everybody was a free rider in the 1950ies in the West when most of these risks did not even exist.

There's even an interesting company specialized in assisting people who can see the writing on the wall:
https://nomadcapitalist.com

GO WHERE YOU’RE TREATED BEST
We create and implement bespoke, holistic strategies for successful investors and entrepreneurs to legally reduce their tax bills, diversify and protect their assets, become global citizens and maximize their freedom.
So, maximizing freedom is "free riding"? What's wrong with moving to a free country? That is how most Americans ended up in the US at some point in the past centuries. Were they "free riding" by leaving Europe and its obnoxious lack of freedom and its horrible laws? Now that the US has become exactly the same nightmare as their ancestors left behind, what's wrong with leaving again?

Going where I am treated best, is simply my God-given right.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

godelian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:36 pm
Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:03 pm So in summary - you like being a free rider. All upside - no downside. Reward without risk.
Sounds like the West has figured out where to ditch its incompetent gamblers
I guess that everybody was a free rider in the 1950ies in the West when most of these risks did not even exist.

There's even an interesting company specialized in assisting people who can see the writing on the wall:
https://nomadcapitalist.com

GO WHERE YOU’RE TREATED BEST
We create and implement bespoke, holistic strategies for successful investors and entrepreneurs to legally reduce their tax bills, diversify and protect their assets, become global citizens and maximize their freedom.
So, maximizing freedom is "free riding"? What's wrong with moving to a free country? That is how most Americans ended up in the US at some point in the past centuries. Were they "free riding" by leaving Europe and its obnoxious lack of freedom and its horrible laws? Now that the US has become exactly the same nightmare as their ancestors left behind, what's wrong with leaving again?

Going where I am treated best, is simply my God-given right.
Yeah, but when women anywhere (West or East - doesn't matter) demand equal rights, and the sort of economic freedom you are pursuing - "men" like you run away.

It's nothing wrong with moving countries. You and your passport bros will just re-create the exact same problem you ran away from.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:01 pm Yeah, but when women anywhere (West or East - doesn't matter) demand equal rights
What exactly is it that a man is allowed to do that a woman is not?
Is there really even one law that favors men over women?
Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:01 pm the sort of economic freedom you are pursuing
Everybody can work, trade, or run businesses online. What economic freedom do I have that other people don't have?
Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:01 pm "men" like you run away.
That's like saying that factories who relocate to Vietnam "are running away". What's wrong with going where you are treated best?
Skepdick wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:01 pm You and your passport bros will just re-create the exact same problem you ran away from.
No, because everybody is now working overtime to prevent the West from imposing its obnoxious laws onto other countries. War is preferable than to allow that to happen. NATO got deported from Kabul Airport not so long ago, and the local resistance in the Middle East are now diligently attacking western military bases in Iraq and Syria to expel them from there too. We also need complete decoupling between the West and BRICS. There is a global consensus that we seriously have enough of the West trying to impose its views onto others. The Russian Federation has already switched to military means and China will sooner or later follow. So, no, the same problem won't be created over here because there will be a military solution to prevent that.