Gang violence is not the problem

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

accelafine

Re: Gang violence is not the problem

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:30 am
accelafine wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:14 am Sculptor is moderator so watch out, you have to crawl up his massive, hairy, anti-semitic asshole or he will ban you. It's ok for him to be as abusive as he likes though (which is why he's a moderator).
I didn't realize Sculptor was "anti-semitic". I thought he was just against the relentless destruction of Gazans.
That's quite funny. Have a little think now.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:32 am
accelafine wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:14 am Sculptor is moderator so watch out, you have to crawl up his massive, hairy, anti-semitic asshole or he will ban you. It's ok for him to be as abusive as he likes though (which is why he's a moderator).
I didn't realize Sculptor was "anti-semitic". I thought he was just against the relentless destruction of Gazans.
OK. May I suggest you do the same?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

godelian wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:50 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:33 pm
godelian wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:31 pm I am not interested in the culture of gangs. I just find them less obnoxious than the official gang which has long ago outlived its purpose.
It's great that you can take a strong moral stand - your lack of interest - in gang culture: rape, domination, trafficking of weapons, drugs and sex slaves, including children, blackmail, protection rackets, intimidation and undermining of productive members of society. We need that kind of clear moral position-taking.

And yes, obnoxious is the perfect way to describe them and their activities. One might even go so far as to call them 'rude.'
A lot of people expect that the collapse of western civilization is nigh.

In my opinion, it will be replaced by gang violence.

That is actually not as bad as it sounds. Instead of one official mafia, there will be several and they won't have the time nor the inclination to interfere with people's private lives. It will probably look a bit like Somalia. But then again, Somali warlords are not as bad as current feminist governments in the West.

As soon as the dollar has collapsed, chaos will break loose in the West.
You think the collapse of the West won't lead to the collapse of everything? For good and for ill we're all connected now.
Yes, I'm sure the lives of children, woman and even men are just lovely under Somali warlords.
Let's all yearn for the collapse of civilization.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:34 am

Why? Glad you think it's ok to burn toddlers and babies alive. This forum is an anti-semitic cesspit. Now I see how.
Last edited by accelafine on Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:49 am

Why?
Because I think Sculptor probably isn't an "antisemite". Why do you think he's an antisemite? Or what is your definition of an "antisemite"? And how does Sculptor fit in with that definition?
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:51 am

Why?
Because I think Sculptor probably isn't an "antisemite". Why do you think he's an antisemite? Or what is your definition of an "antisemite"? And how does Sculptor fit in with that definition?
OMG. Get lost you fat fuck.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:54 am

Why?
Sorry to darken your doorstep.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:58 am
accelafine wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:54 am

Sorry to darken your doorstep.
Gary, accelefine doesn't know how to actually interact with ideas or other people. He's interested in labeling other people. He hasn't made any posts of substance here at PN.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:35 am You think the collapse of the West won't lead to the collapse of everything? For good and for ill we're all connected now.
The West is pretty much completely atomized into hyper-individualistic individuals. The rest of the world is actually not. It still has the kinship structure to recover from potentially bad events. So, I expect the rest of the world to survive the "decoupling" perfectly fine.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:35 am Yes, I'm sure the lives of children, woman and even men are just lovely under Somali warlords.
The situation in Somalia is certainly not ideal, but the family structure is still intact. So, it is less of a problem than it looks like.
I currently live in SE Asia. However, today I would certainly prefer to live in Mogadishu than in New York or in London.

Western governments routinely do two things that I cannot stand:

(1) Try to make men pay money to an ex-wife or other ex-relationship.
(2) Ask how much money I made last year, which is none of their business.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:35 am Let's all yearn for the collapse of civilization.
The inevitable is going to happen anyway.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

godelian wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:05 am Western governments routinely do two things that I cannot stand:

(2) Ask how much money I made last year, which is none of their business.
So this is all because you don't want to pay alimony or taxes? We're going to reduce the entire world to Somalia for that reason?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Why? Glad you think it's ok to burn toddlers and babies alive. This forum is an anti-semitic cesspit. Now I see how.
Who thinks it's OK to burn toddlers and babies alive? I'm not aware of anyone here specifically that believes those things. I think you're misrepresenting people's views here.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

godelian wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:05 am The West is pretty much completely atomized into hyper-individualistic individuals. The rest of the world is actually not. It still has the kinship structure to recover from potentially bad events. So, I expect the rest of the world to survive the "decoupling" perfectly fine.
So, you don't think that the gang warlord's would take over in the West if there was a collapse, after all. And you don't think the unbelievably well armed nations, now with all sorts of economic problems won't cause problems for the non-West? Or that whatever SE Asia nation you're in will be left alone by China when their economy collapses?

Which country are you in that supports the nuclear family?
The situation in Somalia is certainly not ideal, but the family structure is still intact. So, it is less of a problem than it looks like.
I currently live in SE Asia. However, today I would certainly prefer to live in Mogadishu than in New York or in London.
The people living in Mogadishu would move in a heartbeat. Except perhaps the warlords.
Western governments routinely do two things that I cannot stand:

Unless the wife is richer. You do realize that alimony comes from non-feminist times and is due to the women in the past generally not having work experience. They worked in the home, so at the end of a marriage, they would not have a way to support themselves well or the children. It's hardly a feminist practice. Or better put feminism's relation to alimony is very complicated.

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:35 am Let's all yearn for the collapse of civilization.
The inevitable is going to happen anyway.
But it seems like you are yearning for it, despite what that would mean for people, including children.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:37 am So, you don't think that the gang warlord's would take over in the West if there was a collapse, after all.
When the currency -- the dollar actually -- collapses, it will largely prevent the government from operating. That will create a power vacuum. This vacuum tends to be filled up with gang violence.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:37 am And you don't think the unbelievably well armed nations, now with all sorts of economic problems won't cause problems for the non-West?
They won't have the wherewithal for that any longer.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:37 am Or that whatever SE Asia nation you're in will be left alone by China when their economy collapses?
China has never had the wherewithal for that, let alone, after an economic-financial collapse.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:37 am The people living in Mogadishu would move in a heartbeat. Except perhaps the warlords.
People at the bottom of the labor market in Somalia seek to move to the bottom of a western labor market, because that may constitute an improvement for them. This is a well-known phenomenon.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:37 am You do realize that alimony comes from non-feminist times and is due to the women in the past generally not having work experience. They worked in the home, so at the end of a marriage, they would not have a way to support themselves well or the children. It's hardly a feminist practice. Or better put feminism's relation to alimony is very complicated.
This practice does not exist outside the West. It also did not exist in the West a century ago.

When a relationship/marriage is over, then the woman no longer does anything for the man. Consequently, the man no longer does anything for the woman.

For example, if you quit your job, do you expect your employer to keep paying you your salary? Why? You are no longer doing anything for him. Why would he still do anything for you? The fact that you will still need an income after being laid off, is not the employer's problem. It is a you-problem.

If you want something from someone else, you will need to do something in exchange. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Why would any man give something for nothing? I certainly don't.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:37 am But it seems like you are yearning for it, despite what that would mean for people, including children.
Yes, because it would put an end to the obnoxious practice of forcing men to pay money to an ex-wive/ex-relationship. It would also put an end to the obnoxious practice of asking how much money I made last year. The West tries to force its views in neo-colonial fashion onto everyone else. The ability of the West to do that, must be duly curtailed. Therefore, a collapse of the West is definitely in my interest.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

There are cases where men can get alimony from a broken relationship with a woman as well. Alimony is not gender dependent in some states.

I mean, I can see the frustration with getting screwed by the courts to be stuck with payments and such. It sucks and it sucks worse the less money a person has to work with. Maybe Godelian is simply venting. That I can understand. I've been there too--feeling screwed over in life.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:13 am So this is all because you don't want to pay alimony or taxes? We're going to reduce the entire world to Somalia for that reason?
Just like western society tries (or tried) to impose its misguided views onto me, the West routinely and wholesale does that to countries outside the West.

I seek to leverage this reality to solve both issues.

We have to crush and extinguish the need of the West to impose its views onto other people, just like in WWII the allies managed to completely eradicate the German Third Reich's racial superiority complex. As long as Germans believed that they were Ubermenschen while everybody else was supposedly an Untermensch, German people were simply intolerable. The Germans lost the war, witnessed millions of dead German bodies, ended up with a completely destroyed country, and are now finally reasonable people that we can deal with.

That is why the conflict between the West and the Russian Federation is such a fantastic opportunity to achieve exactly the same with the West, i.e. to eradicate the propensity in the West to impose its misguided views onto others. That is why I want Vladimir Putin to finally make up his mind and to resolutely attack and destroy NATO.