bots

Welcome to the forum

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: bots

Post by Iwannaplato »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:15 am Except there's one big problem: VA has forgotten his password.
But surely he knows the password FSRC to calculate it.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 pm
Flannel Jesus wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:15 am Except there's one big problem: VA has forgotten his password.
Not objective enough unfortunately
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 pm
Not objective enough unfortunately
There are two faces of objectivity.
viewtopic.php?p=679663&hilit=objectivity#p679663
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age doesn't need to remember any passwords. By being TRULY OPEN and just listening, the infallible voices from the ether will whisper to Age any knowledge Age requires, including passwords and such. It is only because Age is an infinitely humble servant that Age doesn't exploit this power to win next week's lottery.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:50 pm
Age doesn't need to remember any passwords. By being TRULY OPEN and just listening, the infallible voices from the ether will whisper to Age any knowledge Age requires, including passwords and such. It is only because Age is an infinitely humble servant that Age doesn't exploit this power to win next week's lottery.
Age spoke about many of his assertions not being beliefs, but rather as views.
In addition to these views, he had is one belief (or he had none.
They were things he simply knows, it seemed, which is what I assume you're saying helps him with the passwords. Did he ever give us a name for that category or a simple description?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:08 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:50 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 pm But surely he knows the password FSRC to calculate it.
Age spoke about many of his assertions not being beliefs, but rather as views.
In addition to these views, he had is one belief (or he had none.
They were things he simply knows, it seemed, which is what I assume you're saying helps him with the passwords. Did he ever give us a name for that category or a simple description?
No I think those are neither beliefs nor views, but the TRUTH. I think the category is called the TRUTH. Certain, irrefutable, infallible, absolute TRUTH.

Age is saying that humans are insane for forming views and beliefs, when they should be open and listen to the truth. Philosophically, it's a position I'd expect from a 3-year-old.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:16 pm No I think those are neither beliefs nor views, but the TRUTH. I think the category is called the TRUTH. Certain, irrefutable, infallible, absolute TRUTH.
If he called it that, then that's what I was looking for.
Age is saying that humans are insane for forming views and beliefs, when they should be open and listen to the truth. Philosophically, it's a position I'd expect from a 3-year-old.
And of course....[drumroll] that's all a bunch of beliefs. And it gets really weird when he says that he has one belief. Why does he have that one? Is it not TRUTH? And what were the views?

He seems to be keeping himself in a tighter box these days.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:15 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:16 pm No I think those are neither beliefs nor views, but the TRUTH. I think the category is called the TRUTH. Certain, irrefutable, infallible, absolute TRUTH.
And of course....[drumroll] that's all a bunch of beliefs. And it gets really weird when he says that he has one belief. Why does he have that one? Is it not TRUTH? And what were the views?

I think what Age calls TRUTH has something to do with auditory hallucinations. Age just receives them.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Yeah but he received them in the future so it's probably just more than you could understand.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:15 pm

I don't know if Age the human, or GOD claimed to have one belief, and which one of them claimed to have no belief. Or maybe they said both things. Whatever. What's the belief? Isn't it something like, that GOD ie. the universal-self or universal-mind or whatever, will reach what it intends to reach, what it set out to reach?