Hello!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Zenita01

Hello!

Post by Zenita01 »

So, I'm not new on this forum, I was browsing as a guest for quite a while now, but now I decided to became a user and not just for the sake of being a user on here, I want to be active and see where this will take me in the future,

I'm in my late 20's and I'm excited to be a part of this comunity, I like cats and I think pineapple on pizza is acceptable, I live on my own and work as a freelancer in IT but I do enjoy to act like a pshycologist for my friends and their friends, Philosophy is a big part when I listen to my friends and try to go to the actual meaning behind something some of them might say, I can see through people and I think that makes me a philosopher of some sorts, at least that's what I say to my friends haha

Excited to see you guys around
RickLewis

Re: Hello!

Post by RickLewis »

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with you about the pineapple on pizza. However, then there always seems to be ham involved too, and I'm a veggie, so that's a problem.
billssw

Post by billssw »

Zenita01 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:36 am So, I'm not new on this forum, I was browsing as a guest for quite a while now, but now I decided to became a user and not just for the sake of being a user on here, I want to be active and see where this will take me in the future,

I'm in my late 20's and I'm excited to be a part of this comunity, I like cats and I think pineapple on pizza is acceptable, I live on my own and work as a freelancer in IT but I do enjoy to act like a pshycologist for my friends and their friends, Philosophy is a big part when I listen to my friends and try to go to the actual meaning behind something some of them might say, I can see through people and I think that makes me a philosopher of some sorts, at least that's what I say to my friends haha

Excited to see you guys around

Welcome to this forum Sir, seeing through is an very important quality and value in this world.
billssw

Post by billssw »

I love pineapple especially when they are on the pizza
msuv70msuv@gmail.com

Post by msuv70msuv@gmail.com »

Hi there! , I am 26 years old .I am improving my english . I like philosophy . I want to be friend for other people you all can send message to me .we would learn english together