Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Why R humans so poor at OBSERVATION of REALITY

Post by attofishpi »

Do you see what I see?

I Found An Impossible Ancient Ruin While Flying My Drone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwlwzhZwuKw

edit: lmao
Last edited by attofishpi on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Re: Why R humans so poor at OBSERVANTION of REALITY

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:57 am Do you see what I see?

One of the theories is that humans are good at observing reality, but the pre-Columbus history of the Americas was intentionally erased as much as possible by the powers that be, in the last few centuries. The ancient rivals, the Phoenicians (for a time Minoans?) routinely traveled to the Americas some 4000-2500 years ago, and the signs of this had to be erased. Not saying that these structures on the video were necessarily connected to them, but the ones that were found were destroyed too, looks like this guy just stumbled upon a few that weren't found.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:45 am

One of the theories is that humans are good at observing reality, but the pre-Columbus history of the Americas was intentionally erased as much as possible by the powers that be, in the last few centuries. The ancient rivals, the Phoenicians (for a time Minoans?) routinely traveled to the Americas some 4000-2500 years ago, and the signs of this had to be erased. Not saying that these structures on the video were necessarily connected to them, but the ones that were found were destroyed too, looks like this guy just stumbled upon a few that weren't found.
Did you watch the video? Did nothing stand out to you...like a smoking gun?
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:27 pm

no..
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:36 pm

no..
Well I posted in the utube comments something that nobody seems to have picked up. There are black streaks from the ledge upwards, at least 3 distinct so it would appear to at least me that these were a smoke signalling outpost. When the camera pans out across the valley you can also see the same on distant rocks going up from a ledge.
The dark streaks are defintiely NOT a dyke - a seam of a different rock formation - SMOKE me ol' chum.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:42 pm

no..
Well I posted in the utube comments something that nobody seems to have picked up. There are black streaks from the ledge upwards, at least 3 distinct so it would appear to at least me that these were a smoke signalling outpost. When the camera pans out across the valley you can also see the same on distant rocks going up from a ledge.
The dark streaks are defintiely NOT a dyke - a seam of a different rock formation - SMOKE me ol' chum.
Yeah or they just grilled some food
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:51 pm
no..
U cant be that simple - please point out that you are just winding me up.

A couple of points on a ledge very difficult to get to and you think its a cosy place for a BBQ~~!

ITS A WATCHTOWER with SMOKE SIGNAL STATIONS!! FFS.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:54 pm

A couple of points on a ledge very difficult to get to and you think its a cosy place for a BBQ~~!

Don't know, building a watchtower inside a canyon where you can only see the inside of the canyon seems to be countereffective.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:00 pm

Don't know, building a watchtower inside a canyon where you can only see the inside of the canyon seems to be countereffective.
:roll: OMG. Try thinking a bit harder.

So in your analysis (watch the video again) - the MASSIVE black marks streaking up from the ledge that is extremely difficult to get to renders it somewhere to hang out and cook food?
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:03 pm

So in your analysis (watch the video again) - the MASSIVE black marks streaking up from the ledge that is extremely difficult to get to renders it somewhere to hang out and cook food?
The guy in the video could break apart some rock on the the ledge with his hand, you honestly don't think that this is how the ledge looked like 1000 years ago?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:05 pm

The guy in the video could break apart some rock on the the ledge with his hand, you honestly don't think that this is how the ledge looked like 1000 years ago?
1000 years ago my arse. And ya, that ledge where they built teeny weeny walls was the limit to THE LEDGE since when their walls were built.

Are you going to stick with people wanting to get up on a forty foot ledge and have a BBQ rather than people wanting to watch over an entire valley and send smoke signals across the valley? Again, notice on a pan around that there are black streaks further down on an opposing side of the valley from another ledge.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:11 pm

1000 years ago my arse. And ya, that ledge where they built teeny weeny walls was the limit to THE LEDGE since when their walls were built.

Are you going to stick with people wanting to get up on a forty foot ledge and have a BBQ rather than people wanting to watch over an entire valley and send smoke signals across the valley? Again, notice on a pan around that there are black streaks further down on an opposing side of the valley from another ledge.
Don't know, could be either, people have to eat
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:16 pm

Sure, but one of a reasonable mind should lean towards the most reasonable option. It is not reasonable that people would risk their lives to scale up on a ledge and build a small wall structure for the purpose to merely make an encampment and have a BBQ.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:20 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:16 pm

Sure, but one of a reasonable mind should lean towards the most reasonable option. It is not reasonable that people would risk their lives to scale up on a ledge and build a small wall structure for the purpose to merely make an encampment and have a BBQ.
And how do you know they weren't actually living in those structures? Hunters for example, who went up there for safety?

Why did they need two houses for 1 smoke signal?
Iwannaplato

Re: Why R humans so poor at OBSERVATION of REALITY

Post by Iwannaplato »

There have been and still are cliffdwellers. And in the SouthWest of the US there are others. I don't know what people used these particular ledges/caves for.

Anyway to answer the Title: often they are distracted; they don't like anomalies because then they have to potentially reconsider their beliefs and this can include anything from the mundane to the profound, they want to see some things and not others, they aren't curious, they're in a hurry; really they just want to not have to think much in any heavy way, meaning they want their day to go as planned and fit the images in their heads and not have new shit pop out and need attention, even the attention it takes to decide it doesn't need attention.