Unruly boys in the class

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Re: Unruly boys in the class

Post by godelian »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:52 am
godelian wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:36 am UK Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones begs the differ.
So, you agree with the feminist analysis of why boys are acting the way they are in schools.
I have only listened to the question by UK Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones in the House of Commons addressed to Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak. I have also taken note of his response to the Labour opposition. Apparently, the question was not raised again in the House of Lords. Therefore, I assume that the Prime Minister's response was satisfactory to the opposition in the bench and that the two billion pounds that he promised are deemed sufficient to address their concerns. His Majesty's government is now committed to spending ample funds on the problem. I would have expected MP Alex Davies-Jones to ask for five or ten billion pounds but she didn't.

She will undoubtedly do that after the spring recess.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

godelian wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:46 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:52 am
godelian wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:36 am UK Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones begs the differ.
So, you agree with the feminist analysis of why boys are acting the way they are in schools.
I have only listened to the question by UK Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones in the House of Commons addressed to Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak. I have also taken note of his response to the Labour opposition. Apparently, the question was not raised again in the House of Lords. Therefore, I assume that the Prime Minister's response was satisfactory to the opposition in the bench and that the two billion pounds that he promised are deemed sufficient to address their concerns. His Majesty's government is now committed to spending ample funds on the problem. I would have expected MP Alex Davies-Jones to ask for five or ten billion pounds but she didn't.

She will undoubtedly do that after the spring recess.
How politicians (on either of the supposedly two possible teams) are using the issue is not to me an indication of what is actually happening for the boys.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:54 am How politicians (on either of the supposedly two possible teams) are using the issue is not to me an indication of what is actually happening for the boys.
The boys are undoubtedly exhilarated at the prospect of Prime Minister Sunak spending two billion pounds on them. Wouldn't you? The prime minister is now working overtime for them!
Dear feminist peers of the House,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with the prosecutors of the Romanian DIICOT which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the continued imprisonment or house arrest of Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil rights of the fake victims selected by us in Romania, or the rights and political status enjoyed by them in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones.

Yours sincerely,
This effort should allow the public-school system to soon recommend more knife-cutting castrations of gender-confused boys. You are not a boy! You are not a girl! You are now a nonbinary simp shilling for the regime! Choose your new pronouns already!
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

godelian wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:03 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:54 am How politicians (on either of the supposedly two possible teams) are using the issue is not to me an indication of what is actually happening for the boys.
The boys are undoubtedly exhilarated at the prospect of Prime Minister Sunak spending two billion pounds on them. Wouldn't you? The prime minister is now working overtime for them!
Dear feminist peers of the House,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with the prosecutors of the Romanian DIICOT which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the continued imprisonment or house arrest of Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil rights of the fake victims selected by us in Romania, or the rights and political status enjoyed by them in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones.

Yours sincerely,
This effort should allow the public-school system to soon recommend more knife-cutting castrations of gender-confused boys. You are not a boy! You are not a girl! You are now a nonbinary simp shilling for the regime! Choose your new pronouns already!
I'm no fan of the kinds of propaganda like this entering schools.
But I don't think it's why boys are acting out in class.