Why the political worldviews of young men and women are increasingly diverging | DW Analysis

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Why the political worldviews of young men and women are increasingly diverging | DW Analysis

Post by godelian »

I think that the question asked in this Youtube video is undoubtedly interesting:

However, the analysis proposed in the video is clearly irrelevant.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. -- Albert Einstein
Furthermore, at this point, the "why?" question does not matter nearly as much as the question what the (short-term) consequences will be.

Since the fundamental values of young men and young women in the West have now become glaringly incompatible, they no longer want -- or are even able -- to form couples and live together. It signifies the end of the nuclear family in the West. Hence, what the video implies is that we are gradually but surely reaching the end of the West itself.

Some people somehow believe that immigration would be the solution for the impending demographic collapse. In that case, the plan is to replace the native population of the West by immigrants. However, immigrants bring their own worldview. Therefore, the West and its existing worldview would still disappear from the map.

There is only one conclusion possible: If your worldview causes you to fail to survive as a society and causes you to disappear instead, then your worldview is inferior.
Impenitent

Re: Why the political worldviews of young men and women are increasingly diverging | DW Analysis

Post by Impenitent »

because men and women are different? no, that's too obvious...

-Imp
promethean75

Re: Why the political worldviews of young men and women are increasingly diverging | DW Analysis

Post by promethean75 »

The first thing that sprang to my mind as an explaination for what dude said - 'more women are turning progressive and more men are turning conservative' - is that men favor an ideology that gives them better sexual control over women, thus getting them laid more often. Of course a man would go on for fifteen minutes about all the reasons he's conservative (which are usually all nonsense anyway), but really he just wants a society in which a woman will more readily commit to em and be his 'property'. Becuz we all know what happens when democrats are elected: women have multiple sex partners or turn lesbianese.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:00 pm because men and women are different? no, that's too obvious...

-Imp
OMG?
This is the dumbest thing you could possibly say.
It cannot count for why views are CHANGING. Boy are becoming more one thing and girls becoming something else.
When you survey people AS boys and girls, you are going to exaggerate differences because you are looking for differences.
BUT if you think about it you could just as well survey ANY groups of people divide them randomly, or chose something arbitrary like whether or not they have an innie or outtie belly button and you shall find differences.
The point of the video is the recognition that over the last generation the POVs of boys and girls have DIVERGED. Not for any innate qualities of sexes (yes they are different obviously) but because of some other factors.
The differences are Social Factors. The difference here is not the genetic differences but the lengths society goes to to make more of those differences that have been previously. It's like we are backtracking from the gender opportunities that came out of the 1960s and there is a jealousness from indolent boys who ,seeing girls achieve more than them are attracted to morons like ANdrew Tate who would prefer to own women.

THe big change here is the advent of social media. This gives voice to any and imaginable ideas however, immora, and gives licence to facsism, racist, sexism, Trumpism, Occultism, Flat Earther, Birthers, Lunat Conspiracy theorist, UFOlogists,
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:22 pm The first thing that sprang to my mind as an explaination for what dude said - 'more women are turning progressive and more men are turning conservative' - is that men favor an ideology that gives them better sexual control over women, thus getting them laid more often. Of course a man would go on for fifteen minutes about all the reasons he's conservative (which are usually all nonsense anyway), but really he just wants a society in which a woman will more readily commit to em and be his 'property'. Becuz we all know what happens when democrats are elected: women have multiple sex partners or turn lesbianese.
Male chauvanisist might think that they get laid more. But they are mostly wankers and rapists.

From personal experience. (I'm 64), I've always found women in my life attracted to me because they can trust me to be decent. I have no problem with them working for a living. I've had several long term relationships and never spent much time alone in all those years. There have been period os serial dating between the serious ones, but never a drought in the sex department. The 20+ women I have been intimate with would never be attracted to a fuckwit like Andrew Tate ,but sadly one that one of them has suffered rape at the hands of such dickwads.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:18 pm The 20+ women I have been intimate with would never be attracted to a fuckwit like Andrew Tate
The video suggests that he is "the most dangerous person alive". A stupid person is rarely dangerous. He is certainly very controversial but I really do not think that he is stupid.

By the way, the following video shines some light on whether women find him attractive:

DO GIRLS FIND ANDREW TATE ATTRACTIVE?

He is tall, muscled, quite handsome, stinking rich, boisterous, dominant, and (overly) confident. He flexes his expensive cars, private jet, and yachts on social media.

You don't even need to know women that well, or understand particularly much of what kind of men they typically like, to know what the effect of his nearby physical presence would be on most women.

The reality is that being an a-sehole, i.e. a "bad boy", tends to make you more attractive. The fact that he recently spent a few months in prison, only makes him even more alluring.

They often first try to see how far they can get with a bad boy.

Nice guys finish last.

Ha ha ah! :-)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:26 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:18 pm The 20+ women I have been intimate with would never be attracted to a fuckwit like Andrew Tate
The video suggests that he is "the most dangerous person alive". A stupid person is rarely dangerous. He is certainly very controversial but I really do not think that he is stupid.
He's no the messiah - he's just a very naughty boy, and is facing serious crime charges.
He is about as dangerous as a dead dog.
He's just a sad wanker, who no women could love.

By the way, the following video shines some light on whether women find him attractive:

He is tall, muscled, quite handsome, stinking rich, boisterous, dominant, and (overly) confident. He flexes his expensive cars, private jet, and yachts on social media.
If you love him so much then YOU go to bed with him.

You don't even need to know women that well, or understand particularly much of what kind of men they typically like, to know what the effect of his nearby physical presence would be on most women.
Are you gay?

The reality is that being an a-sehole, i.e. a "bad boy", tends to make you more attractive. The fact that he recently spent a few months in prison, only makes him even more alluring.

Nice guys finish last.

Beleive that shit and you will die alone.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:58 am He's just a sad wanker, who no women could love.
His current girlfriend Sofyia is otherwise quite attractive:

Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:23 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:58 am He's just a sad wanker, who no women could love.
What is your point?
The quality of a woman is not in the make-up and the boob job - these are just indications of a weak mind.
To me she looks fake, and unattractive. But then - I've not spoken to her, so cannot really judge.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

godelian wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:26 am

Nice guys finish last.

Andrew Tate is not only unattractive, he's actively repellent. Odious, abrasive personality. Grating, unpleasant voice. Nothing interesting or worthwhile to say. He clearly detests women. He's more than likely gay anyway. How many straight men polish their head?
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:37 pm
What is your point?
I merely pointed out that there seems to be a woman who loves him.
godelian

Post by godelian »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:52 pm Andrew Tate is not only unattractive, he's actively repellent. Odious, abrasive personality. Grating, unpleasant voice. Nothing interesting or worthwhile to say. He clearly detests women.
He has a strong "bad boy" vibe. The social researcher in the following article laments that women in Curaçao are "uncontrollably drawn" to that kind of men.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 011-9128-y
Women living at the edge of poverty often find themselves attracted to ‘dangerous’ men. Many of these women find themselves uncontrollably drawn to men who have made a career in crime. Curaçao women living with men involved in the drug economy in the Netherlands or on the island of Curaçao are no exception to this rule.
Moreover, I do not think that it is just women living at the edge of poverty who are attracted to bad boys. I am also quite sure that these women know perfectly well that these guys are no good. If you ask them, they will undoubtedly speak negatively about them. Still, it is not what they say that matters, but what they do.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Tate's an alpha male, certainly, but no sigma male. The gentleman is simultaneously besieged by his rampant (healthy) sexual desire for women and his unrequited disgust for them (hence his misogyny) for being attracted to an asshole like him, so his entire presence is constrained by a superficiality and inauthenticity.

What disgusts him is that he knows the women know he knows the women are shallow gold diggers, and the women know he knows they know he knows, so any relationship he has with them is a covertly fraudulent disguise of genuine respect and admiration, having in reality only a sexually exploitative purpose.

Both parties want to be real, want to be capable of real love... but becuz they are soulless creatures ruined by wealth and bourgeois culture, they submit completely to their superficiality and indulge in it without restraint. It is the collision of their own self disgust with the public adulation that they receive (despite their wretchedness) that hyperextends that disgust even more. They think 'how can i be so admired and have such celebrity if these people are good? They must also be bad like me, and that pisses me off even more, for I'd like to be admired by good people instead.'

All this comes together to create the character of Tate and all his empty sex toys. An open, mutually agreed psychological sadism practiced between Tate and his concubines. Indulging in what they cannot be other than; absolute frauds.

Yo sexy sigma Ted, whatchu think? Did i nail it?

1000001138.jpg
1000001138.jpg (26 KiB) Viewed 1328 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It's a phenomena in psychology but i forget what it's called. The 'something effect'... fuck i can't remember it.

It's what happens when u have contempt for people who like u becuz you're a piece of shit and u can't respect people who admire pieces of shit. So you hate your own friends becuz they like u. This contempt continuously lurks underneath all your relationships with them.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:36 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:37 pm
What is your point?
I merely pointed out that there seems to be a woman who loves him.
I see no evidence of that.
If she is attracted to him then it could be for a number of reasons, or she could be with him because she is lacking in herself in some other way. I'm pretty sure that finding girls that are physically attractive yet lacking in self esteme is exactly part of his game plan. In fact is is exactly part of his stated strategy.