Default Sense of Externalness Drive P-Realism

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Default Sense of Externalness Drive P-Realism

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Thesis:
The Default Sense of Externalness adapted from our unicellular ancestors from >3 billion years ago facilitated basic survival up the present but P-Realists [like Peter, those who agree with him, et al] adopt this drive as a fundamentalist dogmatic IDEOLOGY of 'my way or the highway' sort of attitude. At the "extreme" p-realists will even kill those who oppose their ideology and in general is a hindrance to greater advancement for humanity in various fields.

I have explained the origin of this dogmatic ideology in the following threads;

What is Fact is Intersubjective
... for that for easy reference]. To facilitate basic survival [re food and threats] all living organisms are "programmed" with a sense of externalness , thus the more instinctual external world. This >3 billion years old algorithm is adapted throughout evolution till the present humans. ...
viewtopic.php?p=698785&hilit=externalness#p698785

Advantages of ANTI-Philosophical_Realism over P-Realism
... expect any one to adopt my views, but rather I am here to refresh express what I have learned for my selfish interests. The fact is the sense-of-externalness which is critical to facilitate survival had been embedded in all living things since the first cell living things since 3.5 billion years ...
viewtopic.php?p=696657&hilit=externalness#p696657

What could make morality objective?
... expect any one to adopt my views, but rather I am here to refresh express what I have learned for my selfish interests. The fact is the sense-of-externalness which is critical to facilitate survival had been embedded in all living things since the first cell living things since 3.5 billion years ...
viewtopic.php?p=696656&hilit=externalness#p696656

How Can P-Realists Understand Anti-Realism?
... [philosophical realism] which can lead to dangerous ideologies. My ANTI- view is, p-realism is triggered by an inherent evolutionary default of externalness [body independence] that is necessary for basic survival; ex nihilo nihil fit , a cracking sound among the bushes MUST be by a hidden
viewtopic.php?p=684853&hilit=externalness#p684853

Two Senses of 'Objective'
... thought wide or specific enough and give their views. You are not doing that but instead, For example in the case of the evolutionary default of externalness which I present as an primal instinct in all and with the extension that, that instinct is adopted as an ideology. Despite my explanation ...
viewtopic.php?p=683367&hilit=externalness#p683367

Reality: Emergence & Realization Prior to Perceiving, Knowing & Describing
... to survive. Humans had evolved with self-awareness, capacity for language and complex beliefs where humans are able to recognize the concept of externalness, i.e. there are things that are external to them that facilitate their survival. This CONCEPT of externalness [mind-independence] is what ..
viewtopic.php?p=683009&hilit=externalness#p683009

... has a sense-of-externality that generate the dualism between humans and what is external to itself [the external world]. This instinct or sense-of-externalness is critical to facilitate survival, but it should be insisted upon as a fundamentalistic ideology like what you are doing. Thus the so-called
viewtopic.php?p=677515&hilit=externalness#p677515

Morality: P-Realists are 'Children'?
... all humans since birth are programmed within their DNA with a sense of external_ness they they depend on for their survival. It is this sense of externalness [mind-independence] that philosophical realists cling to as a extreme ideology; some [not all] will even kill those who oppose such an ...
viewtopic.php?p=664114&hilit=externalness#p664114

"Realism" is an Evolutionary Default.
... the first living cells would have been doing. You are talking about 'things external' to the cells. You're not talking below about a 'sense of externalness', you're talking about 'things external to the cells'. While this sense of externalness is still critical for survival, the problem is ...
viewtopic.php?p=658359&hilit=externalness#p658359

Morality: Veil of Perception
... like] will adopt the scientific-biology FSK conclusion in addition to his own personal beliefs. Because this culminated realization of empirical externalness is grounded on the human-mind-based science biology FSK, it follows deductively, the ultimate realization of empirical external-ness cannot ...
viewtopic.php?p=652887&hilit=externalness#p652887

Philosophical Realism is A Threat to Humanity
Philosophical Real ism is an ideology clung on by philosophical realists upon a natural evolutionary default of the mode of externalness. The mode [sense] of external-ness has its origin from 3 billion years ago to facilitate and enable basic survival for all organism. This is embedded ...
viewtopic.php?p=651849&hilit=externalness#p651849

Philosophical Realism's Mind-Independence is Absurd
... in their nervous system to facilitate basic survival. Every living organism [including humans] at present is embedded with this sense of externalness represented by the same neural algorithm from the beginning. While this basic 'skeletal'* form of the sense of external-ness is retained ...
viewtopic.php?p=650434&hilit=externalness#p650434

Noumena are Intelligible Objects, thus Illusory
... to assume the earth and flat and the external Sun which is so obvious move from East to West. When the philosophical realist cling to this externalness that the Sun moved, it brought along all sort of philosophical problems of what is reality. Kant [stated, fuck the focus on external_ness ...
viewtopic.php?p=649009&hilit=externalness#p649009

A Macro Goat or A Cluster of Micro Particles?
... had programmed within humans that has contributed to facilitate their survival. The problem is, these supposedly illusions from the sense of externalness, i.e. mind-independence is dogmatically grasp as an ideological "ism" as in theism and philosophical realism. In the case of ...
viewtopic.php?p=645673&hilit=externalness#p645673

Humans Conditioned Upon 13.7 B Years of Conditions
... be wary of external threats and opportunities. Because this adaptation is so critical and successful since billions of years ago, this sense of externalness is habitualized and dominant over any sense of internalness. Then in the last 7 million years, there is the emergence of the human intellect ...
viewtopic.php?p=643553&hilit=externalness#p643553

... that you are expecting as being entrapped by the evolutionary default of realism. As a realist [philosophical] you are entrapped with the sense of externalness, i.e. mind-independence or human-conditions-independence. Thus whatever there is, just is or being so MUST be independent from the human ...
viewtopic.php?p=636967&hilit=externalness#p636967

Realism" is an Evolutionary Default.
o focus on the external world to facilitate survival. This is critical for all humans in various context but the problem is when this sense of externalness is converted into an uncompromising ideology, re an "ism" i.e. 'realism' as 'philosophical realism' when human started to philosophize. ...viewtopic.php?p=636558&hilit=externalness#p636558

I stated a small child, not babies/toddler. However I believe there in an instinct and inherent concept of externalness that the mother, the baby source of food for his survival is external within his instinctual grasp of his environment. Later the instinct ...
viewtopic.php?p=506392&hilit=externalness#p506392
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

Re: Default Sense of Externalness Drive P-Realism

Notes: KIV
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:02 pm I have explained the origin of this dogmatic ideology in the following threads;
Then there was no point for this thread.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:02 pm Thesis:
The Default Sense of Externalness adapted from our unicellular ancestors from >3 billion years ago facilitated basic survival up the present but P-Realists [like Peter, those who agree with him, et al] adopt this drive as a fundamentalist dogmatic IDEOLOGY of 'my way or the highway' sort of attitude. At the "extreme" p-realists will even kill those who oppose their ideology and in general is a hindrance to greater advancement for humanity in various fields.
Demonstrate, using the science FSK, that antirealists are less violent than realists. This idiocy has been pointed out before, so what happens.
You start new thread and begin with convenient undemonstrated biases.
In previous silly attempt to give 'evidence' for this, VA talked about religious realists, for example.
He has little understanding of correlation, cause, isolating variables, induction or deduction
Others may have a dogmatic ideology, but VA certainly has one.

I think we can conclude in the freestyle world of the VA FSK we could conclude that he is likely to be violent.

Let's think for a moment of the history of the kinds of people who make unfounded claims about other groups of people and try to convince people that they are bad, immoral, threatening....

Puts VA in some nice historical company.
Veritas Aequitas

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:15 pm
Demonstrate, using the science FSK, that antirealists are less violent than realists. This idiocy has been pointed out before, so what happens.
You start new thread and begin with convenient undemonstrated biases.
In previous silly attempt to give 'evidence' for this, VA talked about religious realists, for example.
He has little understanding of correlation, cause, isolating variables, induction or deduction
Others may have a dogmatic ideology, but VA certainly has one.

I think we can conclude in the freestyle world of the VA FSK we could conclude that he is likely to be violent.
I don't have the reference on hand [yet]. Will produce later.
Note the FDP's lack of anger management [the raging verbal abuses] and his/your high irritability index due to ignorance and arrogance.

On average [not extremes], I have gathered from evolutionary biology, genetics and evolutionary psychology, those who are driven significantly by the primal drives has less impulse controls than those who cultivate stronger impulse control from their more evolved parts [distinctly more human than non-humans] of the brain in the neo-cortex.
Veritas Aequitas

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:05 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:02 pm I have explained the origin of this dogmatic ideology in the following threads;
Then there was no point for this thread.
It is beneficial for my selfish and easy reference.
I want to trace back where I have mentioned the "sense of externalness" for my own sake.
If it has no interests to you, just ignore it.
Atla

Post by Atla »

I have explained the origin of this dogmatic ideology in the following threads;

What is Fact is Intersubjective
... for that for easy reference]. To facilitate basic survival [re food and threats] all living organisms are "programmed" with a sense of externalness , thus the more instinctual external world. This >3 billion years old algorithm is adapted throughout evolution till the present humans. ...

Advantages of ANTI-Philosophical_Realism over P-Realism
viewtopic.php?p=696657&hilit=externalness#p696657

viewtopic.php?p=696656&hilit=externalness#p696656

How Can P-Realists Understand Anti-Realism?
... [philosophical realism] which can lead to dangerous ideologies. My ANTI- view is, p-realism is triggered by an inherent evolutionary default of externalness [body independence] that is necessary for basic survival; ex nihilo nihil fit , a cracking sound among the bushes MUST be by a hidden
viewtopic.php?p=684853&hilit=externalness#p684853

Two Senses of 'Objective'
... thought wide or specific enough and give their views. You are not doing that but instead, For example in the case of the evolutionary default of externalness which I present as an primal instinct in all and with the extension that, that instinct is adopted as an ideology. Despite my explanation ...
viewtopic.php?p=683367&hilit=externalness#p683367

Reality: Emergence & Realization Prior to Perceiving, Knowing & Describing
... to survive. Humans had evolved with self-awareness, capacity for language and complex beliefs where humans are able to recognize the concept of externalness, i.e. there are things that are external to them that facilitate their survival. This CONCEPT of externalness [mind-independence] is what ..
viewtopic.php?p=683009&hilit=externalness#p683009

... has a sense-of-externality that generate the dualism between humans and what is external to itself [the external world]. This instinct or sense-of-externalness is critical to facilitate survival, but it should be insisted upon as a fundamentalistic ideology like what you are doing. Thus the so-called
viewtopic.php?p=677515&hilit=externalness#p677515

Morality: P-Realists are 'Children'?
... all humans since birth are programmed within their DNA with a sense of external_ness they they depend on for their survival. It is this sense of externalness [mind-independence] that philosophical realists cling to as a extreme ideology; some [not all] will even kill those who oppose such an ...
viewtopic.php?p=664114&hilit=externalness#p664114

"Realism" is an Evolutionary Default.
... the first living cells would have been doing. You are talking about 'things external' to the cells. You're not talking below about a 'sense of externalness', you're talking about 'things external to the cells'. While this sense of externalness is still critical for survival, the problem is ...
viewtopic.php?p=658359&hilit=externalness#p658359

Morality: Veil of Perception
... like] will adopt the scientific-biology FSK conclusion in addition to his own personal beliefs. Because this culminated realization of empirical externalness is grounded on the human-mind-based science biology FSK, it follows deductively, the ultimate realization of empirical external-ness cannot ...
viewtopic.php?p=652887&hilit=externalness#p652887

Philosophical Realism is A Threat to Humanity
Philosophical Real ism is an ideology clung on by philosophical realists upon a natural evolutionary default of the mode of externalness. The mode [sense] of external-ness has its origin from 3 billion years ago to facilitate and enable basic survival for all organism. This is embedded ...
viewtopic.php?p=651849&hilit=externalness#p651849

Philosophical Realism's Mind-Independence is Absurd
... in their nervous system to facilitate basic survival. Every living organism [including humans] at present is embedded with this sense of externalness represented by the same neural algorithm from the beginning. While this basic 'skeletal'* form of the sense of external-ness is retained ...
viewtopic.php?p=650434&hilit=externalness#p650434

Noumena are Intelligible Objects, thus Illusory
... to assume the earth and flat and the external Sun which is so obvious move from East to West. When the philosophical realist cling to this externalness that the Sun moved, it brought along all sort of philosophical problems of what is reality. Kant [stated, fuck the focus on external_ness ...
viewtopic.php?p=649009&hilit=externalness#p649009

A Macro Goat or A Cluster of Micro Particles?
... had programmed within humans that has contributed to facilitate their survival. The problem is, these supposedly illusions from the sense of externalness, i.e. mind-independence is dogmatically grasp as an ideological "ism" as in theism and philosophical realism. In the case of ...
viewtopic.php?p=645673&hilit=externalness#p645673

Humans Conditioned Upon 13.7 B Years of Conditions
... be wary of external threats and opportunities. Because this adaptation is so critical and successful since billions of years ago, this sense of externalness is habitualized and dominant over any sense of internalness. Then in the last 7 million years, there is the emergence of the human intellect ...

... that you are expecting as being entrapped by the evolutionary default of realism. As a realist [philosophical] you are entrapped with the sense of externalness, i.e. mind-independence or human-conditions-independence. Thus whatever there is, just is or being so MUST be independent from the human ...
viewtopic.php?p=636967&hilit=externalness#p636967

Realism" is an Evolutionary Default.
o focus on the external world to facilitate survival. This is critical for all humans in various context but the problem is when this sense of externalness is converted into an uncompromising ideology, re an "ism" i.e. 'realism' as 'philosophical realism' when human started to philosophize. ...viewtopic.php?p=636558&hilit=externalness#p636558

I stated a small child, not babies/toddler. However I believe there in an instinct and inherent concept of externalness that the mother, the baby source of food for his survival is external within his instinctual grasp of his environment. Later the instinct ...
viewtopic.php?p=506392&hilit=externalness#p506392
Like, every predator throughout history was just in the prey's heads (even before they had heads)? Did they all just imagine the predators and imagine getting hunted and eaten by them?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

OK, if we are making up insults....

Anti-realists are more likely to be violent
:

1) since they do not believe in the existence of what cannot be directly observed, they are more likely to degenerate into solipsists who disbelieve in ( the not directly observable) other minds. Other minds, to an antirealist, would be a useful fiction and not something they consider certain exist. They must consider other minds a conclusion drawn from the psychology or neuroscience FSK, open to revision. They cannot manage to directly assume the existence of other minds or trust the objectivity of inference, like realists and normal people can. This could leads to all sorts of violence or lack of care about other people. Realists, more comfortable with accepting the existence of things via strong inference are less likely to degenerate into solipsists. They would never consider other minds to be mere 'useful fictions.'

2) Constructive empiricists and other kinds of antirealists - given that they believe we make/construct reality to some significant degree - are more likely to lack empathy for the suffering of others, since those people should be and could be constructing a better reality. This can lead to anything from a lack of empathy to violence and murder. There's no given, objective situation, but each mind is (partially) creating/constructing reality and thus responsible for it. Make it better, says the antirealist, like I do.

3) Metaphysical Anti-realists (m_anti-realists) are more likely to consider ownership unreal. Things are not there when we are not around. There is no sustained something - TV, house, car, land - to be owned by someone. Thus they are more likely to degenerate into vandalism, theft and the attendant violence. And since any phenomenon is constructed the individual, rather than owned or made by one individual, how can anyone own what each anti-realist think he or she was responsible for making/constructing. You can't own what I am experiencing! So, they will not honor the rights and ownership of others, leading to violence and chaos.

Thus I have demonstrated, and will later link to this post as where I demonstrated,
that antirealists are more likely to be violent. [u]VA and his ilk[/u].

The most dangerous of course are the idealists, followers of the racist Kant.

Space and Time are not objective, but rather mere intuitions, how we experience, in Transcendental Idealism. Thus if I wronged ýou, supposedly, 'yesterday', this has no real objective meaning. I no longer have any responsibility for these supposed 'things that happened in the past' - the past being also a useful fiction/noumena/thing-in-itself. This also undercuts social values and could lead to violence on both by both parties in many situation In dogmatic cases, like VA's, who knows what kind of violence his non-realism may lead to. He considers anyone with a different opinion a 'philosophical gnat, irrational and dangerous.' - see the OP for the way he views people not in his philosophical camp. IOW VA is an ideologue, his way or the highway.

Realists 1) believe in the existence of what cannot be observed, such as other minds, and so are less likely to fall into solipsism and sociopathy. 2) do not believe that we construct reality, so they are more likely to feel sympathy for people suffering hardship, oppression and problematic situations. Realists consider that problems need not be created by the individual, and can be real and not at all constructed by the person. 3) believe in the persistence of objects - they continue to exist when we are not around AND are not constructed by individual. Thus ownership by individuals, families and organizations is possible and rational. They are less likely to steal and vandalize.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

^^^ and I thought i was a nihilistic sociopath. If VA approached me on the street to aks for directions I'd probably pepper spray em and call the police.
Veritas Aequitas

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:35 pm OK, if we are making up insults....

Anti-realists are more likely to be violent
:

1) since they do not believe in the existence of what cannot be directly observed, they are more likely to degenerate into solipsists who disbelieve in ( the not directly observable) other minds. Other minds, to an antirealist, would be a useful fiction and not something they consider certain exist. They must consider other minds a conclusion drawn from the psychology or neuroscience FSK, open to revision. They cannot manage to directly assume the existence of other minds or trust the objectivity of inference, like realists and normal people can. This could leads to all sorts of violence or lack of care about other people. Realists, more comfortable with accepting the existence of things via strong inference are less likely to degenerate into solipsists. They would never consider other minds to be mere 'useful fictions.'

2) Constructive empiricists and other kinds of antirealists - given that they believe we make/construct reality to some significant degree - are more likely to lack empathy for the suffering of others, since those people should be and could be constructing a better reality. This can lead to anything from a lack of empathy to violence and murder. There's no given, objective situation, but each mind is (partially) creating/constructing reality and thus responsible for it. Make it better, says the antirealist, like I do.

3) Metaphysical Anti-realists (m_anti-realists) are more likely to consider ownership unreal. Things are not there when we are not around. There is no sustained something - TV, house, car, land - to be owned by someone. Thus they are more likely to degenerate into vandalism, theft and the attendant violence. And since any phenomenon is constructed the individual, rather than owned or made by one individual, how can anyone own what each anti-realist think he or she was responsible for making/constructing. You can't own what I am experiencing! So, they will not honor the rights and ownership of others, leading to violence and chaos.

Thus I have demonstrated, and will later link to this post as where I demonstrated,
that antirealists are more likely to be violent. [u]VA and his ilk[/u].

The most dangerous of course are the idealists, followers of the racist Kant.

Space and Time are not objective, but rather mere intuitions, how we experience, in Transcendental Idealism. Thus if I wronged ýou, supposedly, 'yesterday', this has no real objective meaning. I no longer have any responsibility for these supposed 'things that happened in the past' - the past being also a useful fiction/noumena/thing-in-itself. This also undercuts social values and could lead to violence on both by both parties in many situation In dogmatic cases, like VA's, who knows what kind of violence his non-realism may lead to. He considers anyone with a different opinion a 'philosophical gnat, irrational and dangerous.' - see the OP for the way he views people not in his philosophical camp. IOW VA is an ideologue, his way or the highway.

Realists 1) believe in the existence of what cannot be observed, such as other minds, and so are less likely to fall into solipsism and sociopathy. 2) do not believe that we construct reality, so they are more likely to feel sympathy for people suffering hardship, oppression and problematic situations. Realists consider that problems need not be created by the individual, and can be real and not at all constructed by the person. 3) believe in the persistence of objects - they continue to exist when we are not around AND are not constructed by individual. Thus ownership by individuals, families and organizations is possible and rational. They are less likely to steal and vandalize.
Your above are merely wild make-up claims without proper justifications and references.

There are many types of antirealists.
I as a Kantian antirealist believes in things that are indirectly observable empirically, e.g. gravity, quarks, and the likes as conditioned within the human-based scientific FSRK.

Unless you provide specific texts, references and valid arguments, your above is toothless.
Veritas Aequitas

promethean75 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:49 am ^^^ and I thought i was a nihilistic sociopath. If VA approached me on the street to aks for directions I'd probably pepper spray em and call the police.
If that is the case, I can easily retaliate with something worse and not call the police.
What counts in any philosophical forum [such as here] are rational valid and sound arguments counts.
So far you have not provided any.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

How does your own medicine taste?
Veritas Aequitas

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:19 am How does your own medicine taste?
I on the other hand had provided tons of arguments, references from Kant and other sources in the numerous threads I have raised for open discussions. It is your blindness, selective attention and whining that cause you not to understand [not agree with] them.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Was it good for the gander?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"What counts in any philosophical forum [such as here] are rational valid and sound arguments counts.
So far you have not provided any."

I already refuted your mind-dependent reality theory with my Problem Of The Interdependence Of Dual Percievers dilemma... or what i call my 'Berkeley Buster'.