What is Fact is Intersubjective

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: What is Fact is Intersubjective

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:06 pm
This one continues to avoid admitting its mistake. It assumes that I didn't know which post it was referring to. However this one asserted I was incorrect about his mistake in response to the earlier post where it was given the information it needed to determine if it made a mistake or not.
This is a long-standing pattern of distraction. It made a mistake when quoting me and cannot admit this and will play its games to avoid admitting making an error. A lack of integrity it did not show previously in my experience of it.

At this point I will take a break from responding to this one. The shift he has recently made means that it now shows a basic denial of reality. This one attributed quotes to me that were not mine. I pointed it out clearly in a post with quotes from its post. It denied doing this and leapt into more judgments and views based on this denial, as is its practice.

However, in the past I have seen this one admit to errors, generally minor. This was a minor error. There seems to be a trend toward harsher and wilder judgments, and now an inability to even admit clear errors on its part.

While continued interaction might increase this shift, I am going to take a break since its behavior has deteriorated even further.

Does it understand? [unfortunately at this point this can only be a rhetorical question: it clearly does not, which is a shame]

Back on ignore it goes.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:27 pm Here is another absolutely False and Wrong presumption that this one has here.

What I see and have observed here from you is; you claim you have me on 'ignore', read my writings, reply afterwards while still asserting that you have me on 'ignore'.
This one's view is false. I had this one on ignore but was continuously presented with its assertions and idiocy in the posts of others. There was a period where I did not respond despite this, though sometimes I would post to others who had quoted this one about some of the assertions and idiocy in its posts.
What this one does not realize is that it had to have read 'my actual words' to come back with some of its replies, and which even still afterwards it would say and claim that it had me on 'ignore', and also would, supposedly, keep me on 'ignore', until I did somethings, which I stall have not done.

This one keeps on keeping on missing so many things here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm Then I decided to respond directly because it seemed like this one's behavior and communication was changing, though not for the better.
This ones attempts at 'justifying' and/or 'excusing' what it does and says here can be quite revealing, at times.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm Still, I wondered if a shift might take place. It has. The responses have gotten words and its view contain more errors and harsher judgments.
If this is what you were after, then all well and good, correct?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm Of course one must take it at its word that it is not angry.
This one claims that it is impolite, or similar, to call another an 'it', yet does so "itself".
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm And, it would have to deal with its own lies even if it cannot be honest with people here.
More accusations and claims 'about me'.

Now, if you have absoluely any reason to suspect that I have lied absoltuely anywhere throughout this forum "iwannaplato", then by all means present it/them, for all to 'look at' and 'see' it/them, and then explain 'why' you think or believe that it/them are lies.

Until then, there is, literally, nothing really to 'look at' nor 'see' here.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:49 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm
Zero proof so far. If the 'I' is the voice of the all-knowing One Mind,
But the 'I' is not the voice of the all-knowing One Mind.

Why would you, once more, assume something and say something that no one on this forum has ever even said? Well not that I am aware of anyway.

These posters here really need some lessons on how to 'look at' and 'see' things from a Truly OPEN perspective, and not from the APE perspective.

Although they have already been instructed in how to do so, they just keep 'missing' things here. Again, because of the continual APE-thinking of theirs.

Which they also had no clue nor idea about. Again, literally, because of their APE-thinking.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm then it could easily have age the human type down some proof. Without it, we are forced to conclude that the 'I' in age's head is age's another human personality.
This one is 'now' trying to 'justify' its own already believed conclusion/s here are because 'I' have 'made them do it'.

Just about everything that these two here try to negatively 'put onto me', is what they, "themselves" do.

'Now' it is not just 'my fault' that this one has arrived at 'the conclusion' that it has, but it is because 'I' 'forced 'it' to do so.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
See, how I have 'forced' this one to conclude that forever more I am incapable of just proving that there is one Mind, only.

Although, it is this one who continually keeps missing the proof that is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'.
There was zero proof
Well none that you still have not yet noticed and seen, right?
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:49 pm and we weren't forced to do anything.
So, why was it you who said and claimed that I 'forced' you to do things here?
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:49 pm First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
You have proven he is incapable of proving his mind claim.
The proof has already been provided. That he is not 'prepared' to 'learn' how to 'find' and 'see' the actual proof may not have been his fault in the beginning. It depends one what parenting and education he received. But now, as an adult, he seems to only want to blame you for his failings. It's a shame.
Age is getting more and more frantic now that the perfect one-sentence-long argument against Age's madness was found. It's incapable of proving its mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view it as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Like a dagger that's sinking in little by little, and Age can't do anything about it. Because it's true. Well unless Age proves its claim but it's not happening so far.

Wonder what more will happen. All I have to do is keep repeating it.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:07 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:01 pm See how these two 'thrive' on and 'live' off of each other here.
Collaborative communication is foreign to this one, so is irony.
Yet, if I asked this one, 'Will you explain why you say and claim these things here?' this one will not.

And, this is just because it does not know how it could.

As it will prove, very nicely, for me here.
Although, they have never even stopped for one second to just consider if, just maybe, it is them who has 'missed' some thing here.
This one continues to assert views that are false and which it cannot prove.
Of course I cannot prove this.

Why even say this blatantly obvious irrefutable Fact?

Oh, and by the way, you cannot prove that what I just asserted here is false, correct?
One sentence this one claims that "atla" has proven that I am incapable of proving my mind claim, (although this one believes that I am male while the one believes that I am female), but anyway, one sentence it claims that and the very next sentence it says and writes, 'The proof has already been provided'.
Poor implication about what is entailed by disagreeing with someone on one point. Though I would easily accept proof that this one is female. I don't think Atla has proven this to be the case. Not do I think he thinks he has proven it. This one also has again failed to notice irony.
I more or less was just pointing out and showing how you two both believe completely opposing things here. Nothing was ever mentioned about proof nor proving these beliefs of yours here.
Why is 'it', supposedly, a 'shame', exactly?

And, in regards to 'what', exactly?

By the way, what is 'it', exactly, which is, supposedly, a 'shame', anyway?
One thing that is a shame is that this was the only part of my post this one asks for any clarification about.
But, I have already learned that I am not necessarily ever going to get an actual answer nor absolutely any clarity at all, especially from you, and some others here.

And, obviously I was not even asking for clarity about what you answered here anyway.

Also, it is obviously another False and Incorrect claim of yours here, that that was the only part of your post that I asked for clarification about. But, considering the amount of things you miss in my writings, then obviously missing this as well was not unsuspected at all.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:07 pm For the rest it merely repeats judgments it cannot prove, despite its own opinions about when other people do similar things. That is a shame.
What are some of these alleged 'judgments', which you claim I cannot prove "iwannaplato"?
Last edited by Age on Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:15 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm

But the 'I' is not the voice of the all-knowing One Mind.

Why would you, once more, assume something and say something that no one on this forum has ever even said? Well not that I am aware of anyway.

These posters here really need some lessons on how to 'look at' and 'see' things from a Truly OPEN perspective, and not from the APE perspective.

Although they have already been instructed in how to do so, they just keep 'missing' things here. Again, because of the continual APE-thinking of theirs.

Which they also had no clue nor idea about. Again, literally, because of their APE-thinking.

This one is 'now' trying to 'justify' its own already believed conclusion/s here are because 'I' have 'made them do it'.

Just about everything that these two here try to negatively 'put onto me', is what they, "themselves" do.

'Now' it is not just 'my fault' that this one has arrived at 'the conclusion' that it has, but it is because 'I' 'forced 'it' to do so.

See, how I have 'forced' this one to conclude that forever more I am incapable of just proving that there is one Mind, only.

Although, it is this one who continually keeps missing the proof that is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'.
There was zero proof
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:49 pm First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Forced in another sense, you're not forcing us, it's where rational thinking leads us.

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:21 pm
The proof has already been provided. That he is not 'prepared' to 'learn' how to 'find' and 'see' the actual proof may not have been his fault in the beginning. It depends one what parenting and education he received. But now, as an adult, he seems to only want to blame you for his failings. It's a shame.
Age is getting more and more frantic now that the perfect one-sentence-long argument against Age's madness was found. It's incapable of proving its mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view it as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Like a dagger that's sinking in little by little, and Age can't do anything about it. Because it's true. Well unless Age proves its claim but it's not happening so far.

I notice that it was getting harsher in the insults, not admitting even small mistakes - which it once did have the integrity to admit - and making less sense.

I noticed several patterns
1) projection
2) confabulation
3) blind spots (assuming honesty)
4) non-collaboration, at a level under normal human discussion partners.
5) deflecting
6) simplified version of communication - missing collaboration and understanding of contradiction, metaphor, irony, and more.
7) inability to recognize its own patterns.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:06 pm
This one continues to avoid admitting its mistake.
Once again, this one has not read, comprehended and understood what I clearly did here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm It assumes that I didn't know which post it was referring to.
you proved this in and by your very own words.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm However this one asserted I was incorrect about his mistake in response to the earlier post where it was given the information it needed to determine if it made a mistake or not.
This one is still absolutely lost and confused here.

Or, just purposely twisting and distorting words around here to try to deflect from its very obvious and clear mistakes, or inability to understand and grasp, here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm This is a long-standing pattern of distraction. It made a mistake when quoting me and cannot admit this
This one is completely and utterly BLIND, DEAF, and thus STUPID here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm and will play its games to avoid admitting making an error. [/quote

Absolutely any one can read back and see what the actual irrefutable Truth is, not just in this thread but in others as well.

See, what this one does, which is why it misses so, so much here is, when it reads a first sentence or two of mine in reply it very, very quickly makes up, another, assumption, and just about as quickly jumps to a conclusion, which it inevitably believes is true, because of its underlying belief that it actually has to, which then stops and prevents it from being able to hear, see, and comprehend what I have actually written, said, and meant here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm A lack of integrity it did not show previously in my experience of it.
Because of this one's prejudices of and about me just keep growing and growing here, it is able to see less and less of what I am actually saying and writing here, so it is becoming less able to comprehend and understand my writings. As an example I absolutely clearly admitted making an error here, which this one keeps proving that it is absolutely to BLIND, DEAF, and STUPID to SEE, HEAR, and RECOGNIZE.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm At this point I will take a break from responding to this one.
Good to see you can actual 'now' express the actual Truth of things.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm
The shift he has recently made means that it now shows a basic denial of reality.
And you have continually shown and proven that you are not able to see, comprehend, and understand what has actually been happening and taking place here. And, this inability of yours has been continually getting worse here. As can be clearly seen and be shown to be True here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm This one attributed quotes to me that were not mine.
Oh, and how did this make you feel "iwannaplato"?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm I pointed it out clearly in a post with quotes from its post.
yes you did. As I already pointed out and made clear.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm It denied doing this and leapt into more judgments and views based on this denial, as is its practice.
I never ever did any such thing.

And, if the actual Truth be known, what actually took place here is here for all to 'look at', 'see', and 'judge'.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm However, in the past I have seen this one admit to errors, generally minor. This was a minor error. There seems to be a trend toward harsher and wilder judgments, and now an inability to even admit clear errors on its part.
Have you ever considered, to just 'look back' to 'check' "iwannaplato"?

you have already proven that if you ever did, that you would be most unlikely to 'see' what actually took place, or if you did recognize it, then you would never ever admit it.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm While continued interaction might increase this shift, I am going to take a break since its behavior has deteriorated even further.
Please do "iwannaplato". And, again, if you choose to never interact again, then this is perfectly fine and okay with me. you have already shown and proved for me what I have wanted to show and prove here. So, you have already fulfilled and achieved what I was USING you for here "iwannaplato".
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm Does it understand? [unfortunately at this point this can only be a rhetorical question: it clearly does not, which is a shame]
This one does not even relate its own rhetorical question to absolutely any thing. Unless, of course, it was to refer its use of rhetoric here to absolutely every thing.

But, going on past experiences it will never ever clarify this anyway.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 pm Back on ignore it goes.
Some now wonder, 'Will this one really 'ignore' me, or for how long could this one keep doing this for, really?'

Also, some wonder if this one has already read back, realized just how Truly STUPID and Wrong it has been here, and 'now' once again decided to 'ignore' me, so that it would never have to admit the errors of its way here, now. Exactly like it had done previously.

Post by Age »

But, I WANT you to keep believing, absolutely, that I am a 'delusional liar' "atla". By you doing so is proving, absolutely, what I say and claim about how the Mind and the human brain work, exactly. And, how when the human brain work in conjunction together the human being can become, literally, to stupid and blind to recognize and see the actual Truth and/or proof, which is, literally, before them.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:21 pm Like a dagger that's sinking in little by little, and Age can't do anything about it. Because it's true. Well unless Age proves its claim but it's not happening so far.
Certainly not for you "atla". But, the proof is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'. Unfortunately for you "atla" in your 'current' state you will never ever be able to see and recognize the proof in which you talk about.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:21 pm Wonder what more will happen. All I have to do is keep repeating it.
Please, please keep on repeating the exact same thing as you have been. By doing so you are, literally, providing actual proof, itself.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:24 pm
There was zero proof
Forced in another sense, you're not forcing us, it's where rational thinking leads us.

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
you previously said and wrote that until I do something, then you, and others, are 'forced' to do some thing.

But, 'now', you say and write that by my inaction that I am, actually, 'not forcing' you do some thing.

So, once again, the inconsistencies and/or contradictions continue.

Also, your interpretation of so-called 'rational thinking' here is very, very different from others.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:35 pm

I notice that it was getting harsher in the insults, not admitting even small mistakes - which it once did have the integrity to admit - and making less sense.
What this one is so-called 'noticing' and 'not noticing' here is what is getting smaller and smaller and narrow and narrow, and this is because its views and judgments of 'me', personally, are getting smaller and smaller, narrow and narrow, and harsher and harsher.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:35 pm I noticed several patterns
1) projection
2) confabulation
5) deflecting
6) simplified version of communication - missing collaboration and understanding of contradiction, metaphor, irony, and more.
Here 'we' have another prime example of another one who comes to forums like this one to 'judge', and 'diagnose' 'others', without 'looking at' "their" own 'selves' and their mis/behaviors.

From what it looks like now, these two whole objective here is to 'single out' those with different views from theirs, in an attempt to ridicule and discredit 'the other', whilst trying to garnish more and more support from others in the hope of forming a bigger 'army'. Which is just more or less exactly like what 'the believers' of the imagined 'geocentric model' were doing.

That the fact that the earth revolves around the sun, the Universe is infinite and eternal, that there is only one Mind, and that human beings living in peace and harmony is a Truly very easy and simple thing to do, that is; once one learns and thus obtains and gathers the 'know-how', 'believers' of the opposite will do all they can to not learn, comprehend, and understand 'these things', but will do all they can to stop and prevent the actual Truth of things from ever becoming 'known' by others. As these two here are living proof of this 'phenomena'.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:32 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:54 am Btw, what is fact to you is merely a logical and linguistic fact, i.e. it is not a realistic fact.
That is why you can only insist your what is fact is objectively so; i.e. so empty.
A realistic fact is one that is credible and objective as grounded upon a human-based FSRK of which the scientific FSRK is the most realistic, credible and objective.
You missed the point, so I am just going to make it again and keep it real simple for you.
The properties of the object Pluto in outer space are the properties inherent to that body.
The properties we observe about that body from great distance are our best current description of the properties that inhere to the object itself, they are not the properties of a distant object but of our description of it.
So the real object has a lot of atoms at one level of description, at another it has gelological formations and gasses and whatnot, at another level of description it has speed mass and velocity.
Each of those descriptions is accurate or not, what makes it accurate is not how many people agree about them, but the states of the incredibly distant space object itself.
However, if Astronomers classify that space rock millions of miles away as a real planet one day, and a dwarf planet the next, nobody in the universe would think the planet had changed in order to become a dwarf, they understand that a description has been changed by a process of designation.

The designation is intersubjective if you like. I don't care, nobody else cares either. Have that one.
ooh.. there is a lot of consideration for "implicatures" above.

I mentioned many times, there is the FSR and then subsequently the FSK that feedback to the FSR within a dynamic spiral.
What are you referring to above is merely on the FSK but not the FSR.
Note:
Reality: Emergence & Realization Prior to Perceiving, Knowing & Describing
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40145

I have also raised a lot of threads related to the below;
Humans are the Co-Creator of Reality They are In create
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISdBAf-ysI0 AL-Khalili
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31180

So there is a lot of critical processes and information which is intersubjective that underlies the 'descriptions of things' that you are ignorant of.

Suggest you understand [not agree] what all this is about before you declare
"The designation is intersubjective if you like. I don't care, nobody else cares either."

The designation is merely a symbol, but the intersubjective process itself the FSK [perceiving, knowing and describing] has a feedback to the FSR.
There are a lot of nuances you have not been able to cognize in the FSR-FSK process of the realization of reality.

Your so called 'because it is so' 'that is the case' are purely linguistic and are wishful thinking about reality.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:54 am And not, a human-based scientific FSRK is grounded on intersubjectivity, if not how?
Your argument structure is, again, not very good. You are trying to establish that there are intersubjective facts and then via false syllogism assume that all facts are therefore intersubjecive. Be better than that please.
Nope.

I claim ALL facts [reality, truth, knowledge, objectivity] must be conditioned upon a human-based FSRK which is conditioned upon a 13.7 billion years of history.
Because it is human-based, i.e. collective of human subjects, it has to be intersubjective, if not how else?
Therefore ALL facts are intersubjective.

There are no god-eye-view standalone facts as you are alluding to.
Thus the only other most realistic option are FSRK-ed facts.

Your 'what is fact' is based on traditional language-based analytic philosophy which is now 'dead' as I had presented here;

Rise & Fall of Analytic Philosophy
viewtopic.php?t=41868

Analytic Philosophy emerged to counter Kant Copernican Revolution where reality is leveraged upon the human condition.
It was Frege who started it in attempting to bridge the subject with the object, but destroyed by
Russell who was countered by
Wittgenstein who countered himself via
the later Wittgenstein
later if was logical position that failed
the we have Ordinary Language philosophy which also failed.
Up to this point traditional analytic philosophy has failed in its original objective.

If you are shifting into post-analytic [veering toward pragmatism], then you what is fact [mind independent, value free] is not valid anymore. Putnam's no fact-value distinction, Rorty did away with mind-independent facts.
What nonsense are you on here? Why did you lose the ability to write in sentences all of a sudden? That article you linked is a hyperbolic shambles and you don't even really understand much of it, so why are you getting carried away like this?

You still think the realism/antirealism divide is important, you are a century out of date, you can't accuse me of being behind the times.
Nonsense?? that is because you are infected with "selective attention" and cannot even see the 500 pound gorilla in front of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo&t=1s

The article above presented how traditional analytic philosophy originated and its falling to its demise.
With your 'what is fact' you cannot deny you are somewhere within traditional analytic philosophy, the precision we need to discuss.
Have a read on the article and inform me what is the problem? Given our views are so contentious, this is serious because I am arguing your grounds are illusory. If I am wrong you need to advise me where did I go wrong and I will represent my case?

Unless you are a full fledge pragmatist, you could avoid the philosophical realist vs anti-realist [an evolutionary default] in some way, but ultimately you will still land on one of them.
But the way you claim your 'what is fact' is like that of PH, on this basis, you can't be a full fledge pragmatist, thus yours view in contention with mine are within philosophical realism.

You do believe that the moon pre-existed humans and will continue to exist even if humans are extinct first?
If yes, then you are a philosophical realist by definition.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:04 am But, I WANT you to keep believing, absolutely, that I am a 'delusional liar' "atla". By you doing so is proving, absolutely, what I say and claim about how the Mind and the human brain work, exactly. And, how when the human brain work in conjunction together the human being can become, literally, to stupid and blind to recognize and see the actual Truth and/or proof, which is, literally, before them.
Please, please keep on repeating the exact same thing as you have been. By doing so you are, literally, providing actual proof, itself.
Yes that's what you WANT, and that's one of the reasons why you're a delusional liar. I have no absolute beliefs. Anyone can see how utterly wrong you are about the brain and mind. You are proving me right in every comment.
Certainly not for you "atla". But, the proof is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'. Unfortunately for you "atla" in your 'current' state you will never ever be able to see and recognize the proof in which you talk about.
If you're the only one who can see the proof, then it's almost certainly not a proof but your delusion.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:11 am
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:24 pm

you previously said and wrote that until I do something, then you, and others, are 'forced' to do some thing.

But, 'now', you say and write that by my inaction that I am, actually, 'not forcing' you do some thing.

So, once again, the inconsistencies and/or contradictions continue.

Also, your interpretation of so-called 'rational thinking' here is very, very different from others.
Because you or whatever you think your 'I' is, isn't forcing us to do anything in that sense. You're not as important as you think you are, you're not controlling us, we don't depend on you, even if this is shocking to you.
And seeing that just about everyone on this forum roughly agrees with me when it comes to you, who are these others whose interpretation is very, very different?

Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:23 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:35 pm

What this one is so-called 'noticing' and 'not noticing' here is what is getting smaller and smaller and narrow and narrow, and this is because its views and judgments of 'me', personally, are getting smaller and smaller, narrow and narrow, and harsher and harsher.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:35 pm I noticed several patterns
1) projection
2) confabulation
5) deflecting
Here 'we' have another prime example of another one who comes to forums like this one to 'judge', and 'diagnose' 'others', without 'looking at' "their" own 'selves' and their mis/behaviors.

From what it looks like now, these two whole objective here is to 'single out' those with different views from theirs, in an attempt to ridicule and discredit 'the other', whilst trying to garnish more and more support from others in the hope of forming a bigger 'army'. Which is just more or less exactly like what 'the believers' of the imagined 'geocentric model' were doing.

That the fact that the earth revolves around the sun, the Universe is infinite and eternal, that there is only one Mind, and that human beings living in peace and harmony is a Truly very easy and simple thing to do, that is; once one learns and thus obtains and gathers the 'know-how', 'believers' of the opposite will do all they can to not learn, comprehend, and understand 'these things', but will do all they can to stop and prevent the actual Truth of things from ever becoming 'known' by others. As these two here are living proof of this 'phenomena'.
Just as it was proven that the Earth revolves around the Sun, it was also proven that Age is a delusional liar nothing more. Age is making up shit due to selfish reasons. These are the only two things that were proven here, and it's for all to see.

You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.