What is Fact is Intersubjective

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What is Fact is Intersubjective

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:56 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:18 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am I merely introduced the name, since you are too incompetent to know it.
Okay, but how that relates to anything here, absolutely no one has absolutely any idea nor clue about.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, more.
Already proved. you are, literally, just being to STUPID to recognize and see it.
Incorrectly quoting me. Probably this was also perfectly planned by you.
Here 'we' have another Truly absurd, illogical, irrational, and ridiculous assumption being made, by this one. Which makes some wonder if this one believes this assumption to be true as well?

When are these posters here ever going to realize just how stupid and foolish they look by continually making up assumptions, and then presenting them here, in public, for readers to 'look at' and 'see'. When are they going to realize that if they just sought out and obtained and gained actual clarity first, before they even began to share their own personally made up assumptions, then they would not be so Wrong, and so Incorrect, on so many occasions?

That was not planned at all by me. That was another absolute MISTAKE, of many, that I have made here, in this forum.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:56 pm Ken was quite humble. Age used to be humbler.
Now he likes to imply infallibility.
And his posts show a lack of ability to collaborate.
This is a problem many narcissists have.
Okay, if you say and believe so.

But, considering what has been written so far, and especially between 'you', "iwannaplato", and 'I'. some of the readers might be seeing some thing completely different here, right?

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:08 pm Has this one forgotten that it, supposedly, has 'me' on 'ignore', but then, reads my writings.
This one sees every assertion as permanent.
Here is another absolutely False and Wrong presumption that this one has here.

What I see and have observed here from you is; you claim you have me on 'ignore', read my writings, reply afterwards while still asserting that you have me on 'ignore'.

So, once again, what 'we' can clearly see here is this one trying its hardest to twist and distort 'my actual words' to try to deceive 'the readers' of something that does not even exist.

But, this was a common habit of the adult human being, back in those very, very 'olden days'. when this was being written.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 pm It asserts and these are mere views.
This one has still not yet worked out what I am actually saying, and actually meaning, but will still try and twist and distort 'my actual words' around, in some sort of hope that the 'twisted/distorted version' will somehow back up and support this one in its goal here. Which is absolutely nothing more than what it is doing and showing here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 pm Others assert and they are beliefs held to be irrefutable and absolute to this one. It now has shown assumed that it being put on ignore was permanent or was asserted to be permanent.
I never ever even thought this, let alone said absolutely anything that could even be considered even alluding to this.

But, this one sees this, either on purpose to twist and distort things, or really still has absolutely no clue nor idea just how CLOSED and STUPID it is being here, because of its pre-existing beliefs and presumptions here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 pm
Has this one forgotten that it, claimed, that it was never, ever going to talk to me again, but then, did?
As you would say. I never said that.
Really?

A search back through might show and prove otherwise.

Or, do you believe what you say and claim here?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 pm Does it understand now?
What, exactly?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Me
Here 'we' have another Truly absurd, illogical, irrational, and ridiculous assumption being made, by this one.
And now this one cannot even admit simple mistakes. Those quotes were Atla's not mine. A similar error to the one Gary Childless pointed out to you.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:48 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:21 pm Absolutely no one else has claimed there is only One Mind, like I have.
What the fuck are you on about now, the One Mind is one of the most obvious ideas. The details can vary, but you can't honestly think that you're absolutely the first one to claim it.
I never said absolutely anything like this. Why do you assume so many Wrong and False things here "atla"?
Worth repeating by the way.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:15 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm
What the fuck are you on about now, the One Mind is one of the most obvious ideas. The details can vary, but you can't honestly think that you're absolutely the first one to claim it.
I never said absolutely anything like this. Why do you assume so many Wrong and False things here "atla"?

I will, once again, suggest that you read just the words I say and write, and just them only, from a Truly OPEN perspective, and not from your preconception perspective. Obviously, you keep get led further and further astray here as you keep 'looking', 'reading', and 'seeing' from your previously obtained beliefs and presumptions.

Have you ever considered just 'looking from' the Truly OPEN Mind perspective only, before?

If not, then you should try it sometime. you might find and see things you never have before.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm Maybe you're the first one with your exact minute details on it.
So, after some consideration, what you first assumed, and first jumped to the conclusion of, may well not be exactly as true and right as you first believed it was, right?
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm How self-obsessed are you?
In relation to 'what', exactly?

Also, and by the way, just pointing out a fact, which you also, after some deliberation, came to consider, and somewhat agreed with anyway, is not, exactly, being 'self-obsessed' at all. Well not in the way you are trying to make out and claim here, anyway.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm For the spokeswoman of a transcendent omniscient intelligence, you sure know less than a rock.
If you say and believe so "atla".

Also, why have 'you', as a 'non rock', already concluded and believe that 'I' am a 'woman'?

Are 'you' able to explain how you arrived at 'this conclusion' here, exactly, "atla"?

If yes, then great, and will you?

If no, then why not?

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm Like for example the religion of Hinduism is about a kind of One Mind. I considered the One Mind idea a few times too in various forms.
Okay.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
But It has already been proved irrefutably True. you are just not able to comprehend and see this fact. For the very reason I have already explained here to the readers.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm Edit: I typed "there is only one mind" into Google and got 1.2 million hits.
Okay. I got 5.26 billion results. Now, I wonder how many are 'mine'.

How many so-called 'hits' do you get on your device when you type in, 'There are many minds'?

And, was you typing what you have here leading to any actual thing, which you wanted to say and report here?
A long, hysterical rant of a sick person who can't prove her delusions to be true.
Can anyone prove their delusions true?

If one just thinks about this, this will help in explaining and understanding, exactly, why this one has not yet been able to find and see 'the proof' here.
By the way many people are truly open and definitely more open than you, and still don't find this One Mind.
How 'open' am 'I', exactly, which, definitely, 'many people' are more so, than 'me', "atla"?
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:15 pm Some kind of proof please.
The proof has already been provided. That you have not yet been 'prepared' to 'learn' how to 'find' and 'see' the actual proof and Truth of things is 'my fault' also, right?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:32 pm

I will, once again, suggest that you read just the words I say and write, and just them only, from a Truly OPEN perspective, and not from your preconception perspective. Obviously, you keep get led further and further astray here as you keep 'looking', 'reading', and 'seeing' from your previously obtained beliefs and presumptions.

Have you ever considered just 'looking from' the Truly OPEN Mind perspective only, before?

If not, then you should try it sometime. you might find and see things you never have before.

So, after some consideration, what you first assumed, and first jumped to the conclusion of, may well not be exactly as true and right as you first believed it was, right?

In relation to 'what', exactly?

Also, and by the way, just pointing out a fact, which you also, after some deliberation, came to consider, and somewhat agreed with anyway, is not, exactly, being 'self-obsessed' at all. Well not in the way you are trying to make out and claim here, anyway.

If you say and believe so "atla".

Also, why have 'you', as a 'non rock', already concluded and believe that 'I' am a 'woman'?

Are 'you' able to explain how you arrived at 'this conclusion' here, exactly, "atla"?

If yes, then great, and will you?

If no, then why not?

Okay.

But It has already been proved irrefutably True. you are just not able to comprehend and see this fact. For the very reason I have already explained here to the readers.

Okay. I got 5.26 billion results. Now, I wonder how many are 'mine'.

How many so-called 'hits' do you get on your device when you type in, 'There are many minds'?

And, was you typing what you have here leading to any actual thing, which you wanted to say and report here?
A long, hysterical rant of a sick person who can't prove her delusions to be true.

If one just thinks about this, this will help in explaining and understanding, exactly, why this one has not yet been able to find and see 'the proof' here.
By the way many people are truly open and definitely more open than you, and still don't find this One Mind.
How 'open' am 'I', exactly, which, definitely, 'many people' are more so, than 'me', "atla"?
The proof has already been provided. That you have not yet been 'prepared' to 'learn' how to 'find' and 'see' the actual proof and Truth of things is 'my fault' also, right?
Zero proof so far. If the 'I' is the voice of the all-knowing One Mind, then it could easily have age the human type down some proof. Without it, we are forced to conclude that the 'I' in age's head is age's another human personality.

You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:27 pm Me
Here 'we' have another Truly absurd, illogical, irrational, and ridiculous assumption being made, by this one.
And now this one cannot even admit simple mistakes. Those quotes were Atla's not mine. A similar error to the one Gary Childless pointed out to you.
See how this one, sometimes, quotes me by name, so it is so much easier, simpler, and quicker to link back to where I have said things, and to what I have actually said, and to where the actual context can also be 'looked at', while other times it does not?

Also, note how this one either, literally, does not read, comprehend, and understand, or, purposely writes absolute lies.

Even others have pointed out what it says and claims about me is False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect, but this one still goes on doing this 'about me'.

That this one keeps doing this proves absolutely what I will be saying, and USING this one's own words to prove irrefutably True here.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
You have proven he is incapable of proving his mind claim.
The proof has already been provided. That he is not 'prepared' to 'learn' how to 'find' and 'see' the actual proof may not have been his fault in the beginning. It depends one what parenting and education he received. But now, as an adult, he seems to only want to blame you for his failings. It's a shame.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm See how this one, sometimes, quotes me by name, so it is so much easier, simpler, and quicker to link back to where I have said things, and to what I have actually said, and to where the actual context can also be 'looked at', while other times it does not?
Here is the post where I pointed out you incorrectly quoted me.
viewtopic.php?p=698207#p698207
Notice that I quoted you and included the misattributed quotes with easy links to where you misquoted me.
It seems you did not even check. Atla said those things, not me.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm

Zero proof so far. If the 'I' is the voice of the all-knowing One Mind,
But the 'I' is not the voice of the all-knowing One Mind.

Why would you, once more, assume something and say something that no one on this forum has ever even said? Well not that I am aware of anyway.

These posters here really need some lessons on how to 'look at' and 'see' things from a Truly OPEN perspective, and not from the APE perspective.

Although they have already been instructed in how to do so, they just keep 'missing' things here. Again, because of the continual APE-thinking of theirs.

Which they also had no clue nor idea about. Again, literally, because of their APE-thinking.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm then it could easily have age the human type down some proof. Without it, we are forced to conclude that the 'I' in age's head is age's another human personality.
This one is 'now' trying to 'justify' its own already believed conclusion/s here are because 'I' have 'made them do it'.

Just about everything that these two here try to negatively 'put onto me', is what they, "themselves" do.

'Now' it is not just 'my fault' that this one has arrived at 'the conclusion' that it has, but it is because 'I' 'forced 'it' to do so.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
See, how I have 'forced' this one to conclude that forever more I am incapable of just proving that there is one Mind, only.

Although, it is this one who continually keeps missing the proof that is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:27 pm Here is another absolutely False and Wrong presumption that this one has here.

What I see and have observed here from you is; you claim you have me on 'ignore', read my writings, reply afterwards while still asserting that you have me on 'ignore'.
This one's view is false. I had this one on ignore but was continuously presented with its assertions and idiocy in the posts of others. There was a period where I did not respond despite this, though sometimes I would post to others who had quoted this one about some of the assertions and idiocy in its posts.

Then I decided to respond directly because it seemed like this one's behavior and communication was changing, though not for the better. Still, I wondered if a shift might take place. It has. The responses have gotten words and its view contain more errors and harsher judgments.

Of course one must take it at its word that it is not angry. And, it would have to deal with its own lies even if it cannot be honest with people here.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm

Zero proof so far. If the 'I' is the voice of the all-knowing One Mind,
But the 'I' is not the voice of the all-knowing One Mind.

Why would you, once more, assume something and say something that no one on this forum has ever even said? Well not that I am aware of anyway.

These posters here really need some lessons on how to 'look at' and 'see' things from a Truly OPEN perspective, and not from the APE perspective.

Although they have already been instructed in how to do so, they just keep 'missing' things here. Again, because of the continual APE-thinking of theirs.

Which they also had no clue nor idea about. Again, literally, because of their APE-thinking.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm then it could easily have age the human type down some proof. Without it, we are forced to conclude that the 'I' in age's head is age's another human personality.
This one is 'now' trying to 'justify' its own already believed conclusion/s here are because 'I' have 'made them do it'.

Just about everything that these two here try to negatively 'put onto me', is what they, "themselves" do.

'Now' it is not just 'my fault' that this one has arrived at 'the conclusion' that it has, but it is because 'I' 'forced 'it' to do so.
See, how I have 'forced' this one to conclude that forever more I am incapable of just proving that there is one Mind, only.

Although, it is this one who continually keeps missing the proof that is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'.
There was zero proof and we weren't forced to do anything.

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm
You have proven he is incapable of proving his mind claim.
See how these two 'thrive' on and 'live' off of each other here.

Although, they have never even stopped for one second to just consider if, just maybe, it is them who has 'missed' some thing here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm The proof has already been provided.
One sentence this one claims that "atla" has proven that I am incapable of proving my mind claim, (although this one believes that I am male while the one believes that I am female), but anyway, one sentence it claims that and the very next sentence it says and writes, 'The proof has already been provided'.

But, these two do have a very strong, and consistent, habit of being inconsistent, contradictory, self-refuting, and/or hypocritical here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm That he is not 'prepared' to 'learn' how to 'find' and 'see' the actual proof may not have been his fault in the beginning.
What do you mean by, 'may not been'?

There is no 'may'. It is, obvious, well to me anyway, that it was not that ones fault, in its beginning.

How this one could even write the word 'may' here just shows how much of a lack of responsibility this one really does have.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm It depends one what parenting and education he received.
Well absolutely no one can know things, if they have not yet been taught.

For example, you adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, cannot know about how what you would refer to as 'time travel' actually works, and the machines are driven/controlled if you have not yet learned how to, that is; have not yet been taught 'how to'.

Just like you cannot know how the Universe, the Mind, and the brain work, if you have not yet been taught these things. Obviously, one does not just learn something, by "themself", on their very own, and without the coming together of previously already gathered and obtained 'knowledge'.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm But now, as an adult, he seems to only want to blame you for his failings.
Was it not "atla" who just tried to blame 'me' for 'forcing' it to 'conclude' things, 'about me'.

Also, what do you want to say and write clearly are 'my failings' here, which you accuse 'me' of having here, which you also 'now' say and claim I am, supposedly, blaming "atla" for, exactly?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm It's a shame.
Why is 'it', supposedly, a 'shame', exactly?

And, in regards to 'what', exactly?

By the way, what is 'it', exactly, which is, supposedly, a 'shame', anyway?

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:42 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm See how this one, sometimes, quotes me by name, so it is so much easier, simpler, and quicker to link back to where I have said things, and to what I have actually said, and to where the actual context can also be 'looked at', while other times it does not?
Here is the post where I pointed out you incorrectly quoted me.
viewtopic.php?p=698207#p698207
Notice that I quoted you and included the misattributed quotes with easy links to where you misquoted me.
This one is a complete imbecile.

I will, once again, suggest you seek out and obtain actual clarity before you assume things, and write them down for others to 'look at' and 'see'.

Obviously, I was not referring to that post of yours. I was referring to the actual post where you did not use my name in the quoted part. And you did not use my name, that time, because what you were accusing me of 'not doing', I had 'actually done', anyway, right?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:42 pm It seems you did not even check.
you are the one who just proved irrefutably True that you did not check, through clarification nor through just 'looking back'.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:42 pm Atla said those things, not me.
Once again, this one has completely and utterly missed 'the point' of what I was saying, meaning, pointing out, and revealing here.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:01 pm See how these two 'thrive' on and 'live' off of each other here.
Collaborative communication is foreign to this one, so is irony.
Although, they have never even stopped for one second to just consider if, just maybe, it is them who has 'missed' some thing here.
This one continues to assert views that are false and which it cannot prove.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm The proof has already been provided.
One sentence this one claims that "atla" has proven that I am incapable of proving my mind claim, (although this one believes that I am male while the one believes that I am female), but anyway, one sentence it claims that and the very next sentence it says and writes, 'The proof has already been provided'.
Poor implication about what is entailed by disagreeing with someone on one point. Though I would easily accept proof that this one is female. I don't think Atla has proven this to be the case. Not do I think he thinks he has proven it. This one also has again failed to notice irony.
Why is 'it', supposedly, a 'shame', exactly?

And, in regards to 'what', exactly?

By the way, what is 'it', exactly, which is, supposedly, a 'shame', anyway?
One thing that is a shame is that this was the only part of my post this one asks for any clarification about. For the rest it merely repeats judgments it cannot prove, despite its own opinions about when other people do similar things. That is a shame.