God exist

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

God exist

Post by bahman »

This is a little complicated so you have to bear with me. I have to show four things: 1) Spacetime is fundamental, 2) If the physical popped into existence from nothing in the presence of spacetime then this has to happen at the beginning of spacetime and later, 3) Physical have different ages in different parts of space, 4) therefore the physical was caused or in other words, God exists.

(1) Spacetime is fundamental: By this I mean that spacetime simply exists, it cannot be caused or come into existence from nothing. That is pretty obvious since otherwise there is a state of nothing and then spacetime. This is however a temporal change which means that we need spacetime to have spacetime. This leads to the infinite regress. The infinite regress is not logically possible. Therefore, spacetime is fundamental.

(2) If the physical popped into existence from nothing in the presence of spacetime then this has to happen at the beginning of spacetime and later: The physical in principle can pop into existence. For this we only need spacetime. But spacetime has existed since the beginning therefore physical can pop into existence since the beginning of time. This means the physical is as old as spacetime and younger. The distribution of physical with different ages however must be almost homogen in space.

(3) Physical have different ages in different parts of space: This means that the distribution of physical is not homogen in space. James Webb telescope showed the existence of very old galaxies in very remote areas. We however don't expect that to happen as we don't expect very old galaxies in some areas and not in other areas.

(4) Therefore, the physical with different ages were caused. Therefore, God exists.
promethean75

Re: God exist

Post by promethean75 »

Nice!

Which one tho?
bahman

Post by bahman »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:37 pm Nice!

Which one tho?
Which God? I cannot tell.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm This is a little complicated so you have to bear with me. I have to show four things:
Why do you 'have to', supposedly, show four things?

Either these attempts at 'premises' are provable, and thus actually irrefutably True, Right, Accurate, and/or Correct, or not.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm 1) Spacetime is fundamental,
So-called 'spacetime' is 'what', exactly?

And, what is spacetime, supposedly, fundamental in relation to, exactly?
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm 2) If the physical popped into existence from nothing in the presence of spacetime then this has to happen at the beginning of spacetime and later,
Matter did not just 'pop into existence'. So, every thing else here is moot.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm 3) Physical have different ages in different parts of space,
This does not even make sense, let alone could logically lead to any actual conclusion God exists anyway.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm 4) therefore the physical was caused or in other words, God exists.
How was 'matter' caused.

What you are trying to claim here would be like trying to claim, 'energy was caused'.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm (1) Spacetime is fundamental: By this I mean that spacetime simply exists, it cannot be caused or come into existence from nothing.
So, then God, which is claimed to have caused everything, is not needed here now.

Therefore, you have just, very successfully, refuted your very own conclusion and claim that God exists, just in the very first sentence here.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm That is pretty obvious since otherwise there is a state of nothing and then spacetime.

This is however a temporal change which means that we need spacetime to have spacetime.

This leads to the infinite regress.

The infinite regress is not logically possible.

Therefore, spacetime is fundamental.
Well I have just 'now' decided to claim that 'The Universe is fundamental, and, By this I mean that the Universe simply exists. The Universe cannot be caused nor could It come into existence from nothing.

That is pretty obvious since otherwise there is a state of nothing and then the Universe.

This is however a temporal change, which means that we need the Universe to have Universe.

This leads to the infinite regress.

The infinite regress is not logically possible.

Therefore, the Universe is fundamental.

So, according to "bahman's" "logic" and 'standard' I have now thus shown and proved 'this' True.

And, if others are not rolling about laughing now also, then I would be somewhat surprised.

The following is a short summary of your attempt at trying to 'argue' for your first premise here "bahman".

Your first premise is; 'Spacetime' is 'fundamental'.

P1. What "bahman" means by 'fundamental' is whatever "bahman" says and claims 'is fundamental', then 'it' just 'simply exists', and always exists.

P2. Because if 'it' did not always exist, then there would be an 'infinite regress', but because infinite regression is not logically possible.

C. This then means that whatever "bahman" has chosen to say and claim 'is fundamental', and thus exists always, then 'it' simply does.

So, 'we' are now well on the way to having "bahman" show and prove to 'us' that God exists, right "bahman"?
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm (2) If the physical popped into existence from nothing in the presence of spacetime then this has to happen at the beginning of spacetime and later: The physical in principle can pop into existence. For this we only need spacetime. But spacetime has existed since the beginning therefore physical can pop into existence since the beginning of time. This means the physical is as old as spacetime and younger. The distribution of physical with different ages however must be almost homogen in space.

(3) Physical have different ages in different parts of space: This means that the distribution of physical is not homogen in space. James Webb telescope showed the existence of very old galaxies in very remote areas. We however don't expect that to happen as we don't expect very old galaxies in some areas and not in other areas.

(4) Therefore, the physical with different ages were caused. Therefore, God exists.
Thank God.

'Now' human beings can give up wondering what the actual irrefutable Truth is here, right "bahman"?