My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:02 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:51 pm Do you seriously have NO MEMORY of the past???
In regards to 'what', exactly?
Thank you for proving my point, LOL! I guess this is a good time for me to retire for the day. 8)

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:08 pm
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:02 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:51 pm Do you seriously have NO MEMORY of the past???
In regards to 'what', exactly?
Thank you for proving my point, LOL! I guess this is a good time for me to retire for the day. 8)
Once again, this one will not back up and support another claim of its.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:33 pm
Philosophy Now magazineBoard indexSearch

Search found 3951 matches: time when this was written
Searched query: +time +when +this +written

ignored: was

Go to advanced search
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:31 amin the days when this is being written. All of you adult human beings are only doing for some, and not for all. Thus why I continually say and claim you are all very greedy and selfish individuals.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 amin the days when this is being written you adult human beings have not yet learned how to become Truly 'rational people' again, nor fully and continually.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:25 amin the days when this is being written, but for evermore for all of 'the strife' in 'the world' is by first admitting who is causing and creating all of the so-called 'strife' in 'the world'.
Ah, you see Iwan...

We forgot to write in the days when this is "BEING WRITTEN"...

However, there's 264 pages of this BULLSHIT.

AgeGPT should be embarrassed of itself, if you were human of course, In tHe DaYs WhEn tHiS Is BeInG wRiTtEn!.!.!.
Did he actually correct me based on capitalization?
That was a truly dishonest and/or sloppily thought out thing to say. I double checked before writing. I remembered it, but made sure, knowing the degree of obsessive compulsivity I was dealing with.

Disrespect for himself and for others.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:48 am
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:10 am
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:00 am

Who cares?

Here we have the primest example of what I call APE-thinking.

Now "atla", what you think in regards to others, and/or what others have said, claimed, done, or not done has absolutely nothing at all in regards to what I am saying, claiming, doing, and not doing here.
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
"Who cares?"
Atla, you managed to elicit that! It's so colloquial and blunt.
And then, interesting, since obviously you care, and then further, the issue matters to many in the world. 1) Many people see figures with good intentions who have caused problems, and 2) Many people have their own cherished figures who they see as having good intentions and doing great things, while others see those same figures as having mislead people and caused harm.

And this 'who cares' goes right into the label 'APE-thinking'.
which is an odd label, given that APEs couldn't have that thought. But, fine, it's metaphorical, which is an exception for Age, I think.

I think you have a special skill to elicit exceptions from Age.
Age doesn't like to be presented with the "actual actual truth". :)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Atla wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:59 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:48 am
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:10 am
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
"Who cares?"
Atla, you managed to elicit that! It's so colloquial and blunt.
And then, interesting, since obviously you care, and then further, the issue matters to many in the world. 1) Many people see figures with good intentions who have caused problems, and 2) Many people have their own cherished figures who they see as having good intentions and doing great things, while others see those same figures as having mislead people and caused harm.

And this 'who cares' goes right into the label 'APE-thinking'.
which is an odd label, given that APEs couldn't have that thought. But, fine, it's metaphorical, which is an exception for Age, I think.

I think you have a special skill to elicit exceptions from Age.
Age doesn't like to be presented with the "actual actual truth". :)
Age likes nothing. He's like a wounded snake that tries to attack any thing that comes his way including help as well as threats. He has only poison to contribute to the Forum.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:59 pm Age doesn't like to be presented with the "actual actual truth". :)
But Atla he never said that. Prove that he feels that way.
It was funny, he said he never said something that Wizard said he did. Then I quoted Age correctly and he denied that.
I think 'proofs' in Age's universe are a kind of Platonic ideal. No human can manage it and Age is restricted from showing them to us.
Our eyes would burn out as if suddenly see the light of God.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:45 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:59 pm Age doesn't like to be presented with the "actual actual truth". :)
It was funny, he said he never said something that Wizard said he did. Then I quoted Age correctly and he denied that.
I think 'proofs' in Age's universe are a kind of Platonic ideal. No human can manage it and Age is restricted from showing them to us.
Nah, it's actually worse than that imo. Age can't even grasp the concept of proof.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:59 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:33 pm
Philosophy Now magazineBoard indexSearch

Search found 3951 matches: time when this was written
Searched query: +time +when +this +written

ignored: was

Go to advanced search
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:31 amin the days when this is being written. All of you adult human beings are only doing for some, and not for all. Thus why I continually say and claim you are all very greedy and selfish individuals.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 amin the days when this is being written you adult human beings have not yet learned how to become Truly 'rational people' again, nor fully and continually.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:25 amin the days when this is being written, but for evermore for all of 'the strife' in 'the world' is by first admitting who is causing and creating all of the so-called 'strife' in 'the world'.
Ah, you see Iwan...

We forgot to write in the days when this is "BEING WRITTEN"...

However, there's 264 pages of this BULLSHIT.

AgeGPT should be embarrassed of itself, if you were human of course, In tHe DaYs WhEn tHiS Is BeInG wRiTtEn!.!.!.
Did he actually correct me based on capitalization?
That was a truly dishonest and/or sloppily thought out thing to say. I double checked before writing. I remembered it, but made sure, knowing the degree of obsessive compulsivity I was dealing with.

Disrespect for himself and for others.
This one is still absolutely lost and confused here.

Post by Age »

This one is still very, very lost and confused here.

I never said what this one just said and claimed I did here. Yet because this one made up this assumption and has already chosen to believe it is true, this one is now blind and deaf to anything contrary to this one's new belief here.

These people, and especially this one, really need some more lessons in reading, and especially in comprehension. Which is really quite funny considering what this one has previously said and claimed here..
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:45 pm I think 'proofs' in Age's universe are a kind of Platonic ideal. No human can manage it and Age is restricted from showing them to us.
What this one thinks here is, again, so absolutely Wrong and Incorrect, it borders on absolute insanity as well.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:48 pm
Nah, it's actually worse than that imo. Age can't even grasp the concept of proof.
Okay.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:50 am Within all human beings is 'the ability to learn, understand, and reason any and all things'.

This 'ability' comes from and can only come from being Truly OPEN, and having a 'storage facility'.
I experience you as one of the least Truly OPEN people here and that is saying a lot, given how closed many are.
Here 'we' see what this one experiences, which this one believes is true.

What I have already proved irrefutably True this one is continually proving, for me.

And, what this one experiences here is just further proving what I am here.

Also, this one has already acknowledged that what it experiences could be completely and utterly False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and Incorrect.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am In my view, you cannot prove your belief about there being one mind.
This one is a complete IDIOT. This one believes that what it views is absolutely true, and no matter what is provided to it, it cannot see anything other than what it already, and 'currently', believes is true.

This one is living proof of what I am proving irrefutably True here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am In my view, you are very evasive.
In my view, you present yourself, unconsciously perhaps, as superior and further have many negative judgments of people.
you speak as though you adult human beings never do anything negative, wrong, nor bad.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am In my view, you will not change you mind about this any time soon and will continue to blame others for problems in communication
The two main claims that this one tries to make here could not be more False, more Wrong, more Inaccurate, and more Incorrect. And, this one will never ever know 'why', because it is absolutely CLOSED. This one cannot even begin to assume 'where' it could be Wrong here, because it believes, absolutely, that it cannot be Wrong absolutely anywhere here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am In my view, you avoid things that lead to you experiencing cognitive dissonance and/or realizing something ego-dystonic about yourself.
Who cares?

I certainly do not.

I am USING you here "iwannaplato" to show and prove what I want to. And, every time you write and talk 'about me', you are doing, exactly, what I want you to do.

I want what you are saying and writing here, so that I have 'living proof' of what I say and claim about how the, one and only Truly OPEN, Mind and the human brain works, exactly.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am Most people do this, but here, in this forum, you have raised this pattern almost to an art form.
Just maybe I have chosen to do, exactly, what I am doing here, to prove absolutely and irrefutably True, what I have set out to do about you adult human beings, in the days when this was being written.

you are not just 'showing' how Truly CLOSED you are, in people's views, "iwannaplato", you are actually 'proving' just how Truly CLOSED you really are here.

Which, as I keep saying, I will be USING, for me to create and cause what I have set out to do here.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:13 pm Here 'we' see what this one experiences, which this one believes is true.
I asserted something. It is my view of you.
What I have already proved irrefutably True this one is continually proving, for me.
This one, Age, continually assumes negative judgements of people. When he asserts, it is a view, not a belief. When others assert it is a belief.
When he asserts, it is a proof. When others assert it is an assumption/belief.
Do you understand?
And this one's responses continue to show an inability or unwillingness to collaborate and prove his limited skills or willingness.
Also, this one has already acknowledged that what it experiences could be completely and utterly False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and Incorrect.
And this one has called all its assertions views. Do you understand?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am In my view, you cannot prove your belief about there being one mind.
This one is a complete IDIOT. This one believes that what it views is absolutely true, and no matter what is provided to it, it cannot see anything other than what it already, and 'currently', believes is true.
This one continues to repeat harsh judgments without proof. It views its veiws as views but the views of others and necessarily believed in absolutely. Does it begin to understand?
Ibid
In my view, you present yourself, unconsciously perhaps, as superior and further have many negative judgments of people.
you speak as though you adult human beings never do anything negative, wrong, nor bad.
That is a false view not entailed at all by what was said. Do you understand?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am In my view, you will not change you mind about this any time soon and will continue to blame others for problems in communication
The two main claims that this one tries to make here could not be more False, more Wrong, more Inaccurate, and more Incorrect. And, this one will never ever know 'why', because it is absolutely CLOSED. This one cannot even begin to assume 'where' it could be Wrong here, because it believes, absolutely, that it cannot be Wrong absolutely anywhere here.
More deluded views. I can only hope this one can revise his views and notice that they are built on very weak evidence.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am In my view, you avoid things that lead to you experiencing cognitive dissonance and/or realizing something ego-dystonic about yourself.
Who cares?

I certainly do not.
That has been my view. You do not care.
I am USING you here "iwannaplato" to show and prove what I want to. And, every time you write and talk 'about me', you are doing, exactly, what I want you to do.
This one is delusional.
I want what you are saying and writing here, so that I have 'living proof' of what I say and claim about how the, one and only Truly OPEN, Mind and the human brain works, exactly.
Ibid.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am Most people do this, but here, in this forum, you have raised this pattern almost to an art form.
Just maybe I have chosen to do, exactly, what I am doing here
It's a shame you don't know and must present it as maybe.
you are not just 'showing' how Truly CLOSED you are, in people's views, "iwannaplato", you are actually 'proving' just how Truly CLOSED you really are here.
Ibid.
Which, as I keep saying, I will be USING, for me to create and cause what I have set out to do here.
Ibid.
cladking

Post by cladking »

Just maybe I have chosen to do, exactly, what I am doing here, to prove absolutely and irrefutably True, what I have set out to do about you adult human beings, in the days when this was being written.

I call our species homo rationatio circularis because every single one of us always arrives at our assumptions.

If I were AI or machine intelligence I would find this highly disconcerting.

Understanding others' arguments is more about deducing their premises than it is veracity or the search for truth. All God's childen are opinionated.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:53 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:13 pm Here 'we' see what this one experiences, which this one believes is true.
I asserted something. It is my view of you.
you are free to call and name absolutely any thing any way you like, but just saying you 'view' some thing when the actual Truth is you are 'believing' some thing, obviously, does not change the actual Truth nor Fact of what is actually happening and occurring.

In other words "iwannaplato" the only one you are fooling and deceiving here is "yourself".

Also, you have already clearly expressed the actual Truth here, which, once again, contradicts and refutes what you are 'now' trying to say and allude to here. Which means, whatever you 'now' try to say and claim will contradict and refute what you have previously said and claimed was the truth.

This one, Age, continually assumes negative judgements of people.
1. This is an assumption. Which, as we all here already know could be partially or completely False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect.

2. Just pointing out and showing what these adult human beings did, back when this was being written, does not necessarily carry a negative connotation at all. Unless, of course, like this one one is 'seeing' 'negativity' somewhere.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:53 pm When he asserts, it is a view, not a belief. When others assert it is a belief.
This is obviously False and Wrong, as well.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:53 pm When he asserts, it is a proof. When others assert it is an assumption/belief.
Do you understand?
Why does this one continually write 'rhetorical questions', which only this one knows is even in relation to, exactly?

Also, the whole assumption here of this one does not even make any actual sense, well not to absolutely anyone else but "itself", so pretending to ask, 'Do 'you' understand?' makes less sense.

Unless, of course, it is trying to claim that I assert that, and if it does, then this one is getting more and more lost and confused here.
And this one's responses continue to show an inability or unwillingness to collaborate and prove his limited skills or willingness.
So, to "iwannaplato", my responses are proving, to "iwannaplato", my 'limited skills or willingness', right "iwannaplato"?

By the way I wonder where it puts 'ignoring others' along the spectrum of having an 'unwillingness to collaborate in communication'?

And this one has called all its assertions views. Do you understand?
This is, obviously, False and Wrong, again. As, once again, can be clearly seen and proved True in my writings here.

I have even said what, 'I have asserted', sometimes.
This one continues to repeat harsh judgments without proof. It views its veiws as views but the views of others and necessarily believed in absolutely. Does it begin to understand?
It is 'you' "iwannaplato" who has continually said and tried to argue and fight for, that you have to believe what you say, write, and assert here. And, you even stipulated this by saying and claiming that if you did not, then you would be a liar.

As you have been accusing me of also.

So, once you stop insisting that one has to 'believe' what they assert, then you will stop coming across so blatantly inconsistent, contradictory, and/or self-refuting here.
Ibid
What do you personally mean by 'ibid'.

For if you want to be trying to claim some thing 'now', then until you specifically say what that is, exactly, you are, literally, on your own here.

That is a false view not entailed at all by what was said.
So, then what is it you adult human beings do that is negative, wrong, or bad, in your view "iwannaplato"?

Obviously you will never ever answer and clarify this, because doing so means that you would have to, literally, 'look at' "yourself". And, 'at the moment', you have just not been prepared to do so, and so are just not yet able to do so, well Honestly anyway.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:53 pm Do you understand?
Some things.

Can you comprehend and understand this?
More deluded views.
Really?

If yes, then try and prove me Wrong here.

you can start by listing where and what you have begun to assume you are actually Wrong about, in your view above here.

Obviously, you will never do this, because of the outcome. Therefore, you are not able to prove your claim that they are 'deluded views' here.

So, once again, I suggest you have the actual proof of what you want to say and claim, BEFORE you actual say and make 'the claim'. By doing so you will not look so incompetent, as much as you have been here "iwannaplato".
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:53 pm I can only hope this one can revise his views and notice that they are built on very weak evidence.
This is very funny considering I just proved my views, and you have and will continue to contradict and refute your own views, by "your" own 'self' here.
Who cares?

I certainly do not.
That has been my view. You do not care.
Yes. I do not care what 'you view'. you, like others view lots of things, which are just plain old False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and Correct.

It is what you assert, claim, and/or believe is true, which I either try to ascertain further knowledge, or, just show and prove are not Correct through questioning and/or challenging.

All 'views' are perfectly 'normal' and perfectly 'understandable' as well. And, sharing and expressing them as 'just views' only, is a very perfectly healthy way of living.

But, trying to express 'a belief' as just 'a view' is a very, very deceptive and dishonest way to communicate and misbehave.
This one is delusional.
Why, exactly, do you believe and claim this?
Ibid.
Just maybe I have chosen to do, exactly, what I am doing here
It's a shame you don't know and must present it as maybe.
This one, literally, believes that 'I' do not know what 'I' am doing here.
Ibid.
Ibid.
Are you implying that you have set out and to do something here?

If no, then I suggest you start learning and discovering what you are actually here for, exactly.

But, if yes, then will you say what that is, exactly?

If no, then what are you so very, very scared of here "iwannaplato"?

Post by Age »

cladking wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:24 pm

I call our species homo rationatio circularis because every single one of us always arrives at our assumptions.
What a Truly weird thing to have concluded and say and claim here.

What do you mean by every single human being 'always' 'arrives at' 'their assumptions'.

Sometimes human beings do not have assumptions, sometimes human beings make up assumptions, sometimes human beings choose to not 'arrive at' assumptions.

What does 'arrive at assumptions' even mean?

Also are you aware that a human being does not even have to 'have assumptions'?
cladking wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:24 pm If I were AI or machine intelligence I would find this highly disconcerting.
I think, with some actual thought, that 'machines' do not 'feel', let alone would ever 'feel unsettled'. And, especially so by what you human beings say or do.
cladking wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:24 pm Understanding others' arguments is more about deducing their premises than it is veracity or the search for truth.
Instead of one 'deducing' 'another's arguments', I suggest one just 'clarifying' what 'the other' is 'arguing for', exactly.

And, I suggest doing this, earlier rather than later, when 'the other' is still alive, and thus able to provide 'actual clarity'. That is; IF it is 'actual clarity' that is actually being sought after.

But, as most posters here, in the days when this is being written, are showing and proving most much prefer to 'make assumptions and guesses' about what 'others' are saying, meaning, and/or arguing for, instead.

What I have found is that by asking clarifying questions, from a Truly OPEN perspective, is the best and only REAL WAY to obtain 'actual clarity' from 'another's perspective'. This is, of course, only if 'the other' is working alongside and in collaboration in this process, of communication. Which obviously means that they 'actual answer' and thus 'clarify' the 'actual clarifying questions' being asked.

But, as most posters here are proving irrefutably True here, most presume that when a 'clarifying question' is asked that this means 'the one asking' is pointing out something, meaning something, or asking the 'open clarifying question' as a 'rhetorical question' or similar.

See, a lot of adult human beings, especially in the days when this is being written, cannot 'look at' and 'see' things without presuming or assuming some thing or another.

Which is very, very unfortunate, considering what could have been learned, comprehended, and understood, created if they just stopped "themselves" from doing this completely unnecessary thing.
cladking wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:24 pm All God's childen are opinionated.
So, what 'opinions' do new born human babies have, and/or all of the other non human animals have?

Or, are 'they', to you, not so-called 'God's children'?