My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:49 pm
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:18 am Within you human beings exist 'the ability' to learn, understand, and reason absolutely any and all things, including the good and the bad, the right and the wrong, the falsehoods and the truths.

All of you were 'born' with 'this ability', and have 'this ability'.

So, you all have the ability to learn and understand new/er and further things, like for example, the 'how to' design, create, and operate what you human beings Wrongly called 'time travel', as well as, the 'how to' of creating a Truly peaceful, stress-free, pollution-free, greedy and selfish free, harmonious world and way of life for every one. That is; 'a world' where no one ends up doing Wrong, and where no one is punished, ridiculed, humiliated, singled out, grouped together, nor any other 'separatist' misbehaving is done. In 'this world' no one has power nor control over another, and where every one is Truly happy, content, and just living 'life' how it is meant to be lived.

And, how all of this comes, and came, about through and by just being Truly OPEN, always.

See, in the days when this was being written, a lot of you human beings think that 'ufo's' or 'unexplained aerial phenomena' comes from aliens, and other planets. But, the Truth is, as some might say here, 'sometimes stranger than fiction'.

See, once the 'know-how' to accomplish what some call and refer to as 'time travel' was learned and achieved, then 'going back', and 'visiting' was very easy and simple to do.

But, because of the way Nature, Itself, takes care of Itself, you adult human beings had to learn how, and why, you became greedy and selfish, so that you could then prevent "yourselves" from being like that again, and then, and only then, could other things, like above, come about and come-to-fruition. See, 'first things first', as one would say here.

Now, how all of these things, end up, coming to be True, and Reality, Itself, was, and is, because of the Truly OPEN Mind, which is what allowed, and allows, you human beings to 'get to', exactly, 'where you are' and any given 'time', or moment, throughout an always existing eternal Universe.

True, or full, Intelligence comes from the Mind.

Intellect is just gathered, stored, and held by the brain.

Intellect can get in the way of the Mind, but the Mind, and thus Intelligence, does not get in the way of absolutely any thing. In fact it is the Mind/Intelligence that has, and does, allow all human being created things to come to fruition, and thus to become Reality. The brain/intellect can, and does, get in the way of progress and moving forward.

But it is, literally, just a case of putting Mind, over matter.
You can't even prove your mind claim, nor can you prove the mind-matter duality.
How do you, supposedly, 'know' this? Or, is this what you just 'currently believe' is true?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:49 pm Proving that all humans have infinite potential, that they are capable of anything, and proving TIME TRAVEL, would probably be even much harder.
If this is what you want to 'believe' is true, then okay.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:49 pm Good luck. :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:22 pm
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:48 am The 'key' to unlocking all of the Truly meaningful mysteries of Life is just done through Honesty, Itself.

Once you use the key properly and Correctly, that is; for the Right reasons, then all 'the doors' before you can be, and are OPENED, and then there is absolutely nothing at all stopping and preventing one from learning the 'how-to' to achieve all that one Truly wants, and desires.
But still not enough for you to open the door of the employment office, right?
All that really matters here, 'now', "atla" is that 'you' are 'working', and 'paying'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:38 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:49 pm
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:18 am Within you human beings exist 'the ability' to learn, understand, and reason absolutely any and all things, including the good and the bad, the right and the wrong, the falsehoods and the truths.

All of you were 'born' with 'this ability', and have 'this ability'.

So, you all have the ability to learn and understand new/er and further things, like for example, the 'how to' design, create, and operate what you human beings Wrongly called 'time travel', as well as, the 'how to' of creating a Truly peaceful, stress-free, pollution-free, greedy and selfish free, harmonious world and way of life for every one. That is; 'a world' where no one ends up doing Wrong, and where no one is punished, ridiculed, humiliated, singled out, grouped together, nor any other 'separatist' misbehaving is done. In 'this world' no one has power nor control over another, and where every one is Truly happy, content, and just living 'life' how it is meant to be lived.

And, how all of this comes, and came, about through and by just being Truly OPEN, always.

See, in the days when this was being written, a lot of you human beings think that 'ufo's' or 'unexplained aerial phenomena' comes from aliens, and other planets. But, the Truth is, as some might say here, 'sometimes stranger than fiction'.

See, once the 'know-how' to accomplish what some call and refer to as 'time travel' was learned and achieved, then 'going back', and 'visiting' was very easy and simple to do.

But, because of the way Nature, Itself, takes care of Itself, you adult human beings had to learn how, and why, you became greedy and selfish, so that you could then prevent "yourselves" from being like that again, and then, and only then, could other things, like above, come about and come-to-fruition. See, 'first things first', as one would say here.

Now, how all of these things, end up, coming to be True, and Reality, Itself, was, and is, because of the Truly OPEN Mind, which is what allowed, and allows, you human beings to 'get to', exactly, 'where you are' and any given 'time', or moment, throughout an always existing eternal Universe.

True, or full, Intelligence comes from the Mind.

Intellect is just gathered, stored, and held by the brain.

Intellect can get in the way of the Mind, but the Mind, and thus Intelligence, does not get in the way of absolutely any thing. In fact it is the Mind/Intelligence that has, and does, allow all human being created things to come to fruition, and thus to become Reality. The brain/intellect can, and does, get in the way of progress and moving forward.

But it is, literally, just a case of putting Mind, over matter.
You can't even prove your mind claim, nor can you prove the mind-matter duality.
How do you, supposedly, 'know' this? Or, is this what you just 'currently believe' is true?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:49 pm Proving that all humans have infinite potential, that they are capable of anything, and proving TIME TRAVEL, would probably be even much harder.
If this is what you want to 'believe' is true, then okay.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:49 pm Good luck. :)
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:42 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:22 pm
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:48 am The 'key' to unlocking all of the Truly meaningful mysteries of Life is just done through Honesty, Itself.

Once you use the key properly and Correctly, that is; for the Right reasons, then all 'the doors' before you can be, and are OPENED, and then there is absolutely nothing at all stopping and preventing one from learning the 'how-to' to achieve all that one Truly wants, and desires.
But still not enough for you to open the door of the employment office, right?
All that really matters here, 'now', "atla" is that 'you' are 'working', and 'paying'.
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

I see that another person is reaching similar conclusions about Age.

Are you some kind of absolute idiot or imbecile?
William:
I see your resorting to personal insult yet again and this shows me that you are a waste of my time. You have nothing to offer and are simply seeking attention.

(The impasse I mentioned earlier.)

I am sad for you.

Do not attempt to interact with me any further until you can humble yourself and treat others accordingly.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:55 am I see that another person is reaching similar conclusions about Age.

Are you some kind of absolute idiot or imbecile?
William:
I see your resorting to personal insult yet again and this shows me that you are a waste of my time. You have nothing to offer and are simply seeking attention.

(The impasse I mentioned earlier.)

I am sad for you.

Do not attempt to interact with me any further until you can humble yourself and treat others accordingly.
"iwannaplato" 'currently' only talks 'about me', and thus will not partake in 'collaborative discussions', 'with me'.

But, once again, "iwannaplato" has managed to take mine and other's words completely out of context, and 'see' things in only one way and from one perspective only. But, these are the 'marks' of one who is as Truly CLOSED as "iwannaplato" obviously is.

For those who are even just a 'bit open' and would like to find out and know more about what took place and was actually, exactly, happening and occurring there, in a completely other thread, then please let me know, and I will inform you.

For the others, who do not care, then this is absolutely totally understandable.

And, for those who want to take "iwannaplato's" words here on 'face-value' alone, and want to join in a whole thread created 'about me', then please let 'us' 'look at', and 'see', 'your view/s' here as well.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:11 am With views like Age's views, not having beliefs is neither protection from being fixed in attitude nor from conveying falsehood.
Obviously this one could never ever back up and support its allegation and claim here.

As it will prove me irrefutably Right, and even True, here.

This one will make 'a claim', but will very, very rarely back up and support 'the claim'.