The Fundamental Model of Reality

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: The Fundamental Model of Reality

Post by Harbal »

roydop wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:26 am The greatest philosophical revelation in history is sitting in a philosophy forum and no one recognizes it.

I even show WHY it goes unrecognized and still you people can't see.

It's equally funny, and sad.
Talking of equally funny and sad; have you ever watched one of your own Youtube videos?
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:50 am
roydop wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:26 am The greatest philosophical revelation in history is sitting in a philosophy forum and no one recognizes it.

Talking of equally funny and sad; have you ever watched one of your own Youtube videos?
For me, it's the part where he leans forward over and again and seems to be adjusting...something. A teleprompter perhaps?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

iambiguous wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:54 am
Harbal wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:50 am

For me, it's the part where he leans forward over and again and seems to be adjusting...something. A teleprompter perhaps?
I know, and when he's reading it out he doesn't sound like he understands what he's saying. I'm not at all sure that he is right person to be presenting "The greatest philosophical revelation in history". 🤔
Atla

Post by Atla »

roydop wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:44 pm It's right here:

https://www.nonconceptuality.org/1-fund ... of-reality

There is no way to make it more obvious.

If you don't understand it, please explain what is not clear and maybe I can help.

Same goes for the video in the OP. I don't understand how someone can't understand it. The problem isn't with the understandability of the model, it is with one's inability to accept it.

Let's remove the obviously non-triune ones first:

1. mind - spirit - body: these three things are probably one and the same thing, this triune arrangement probably doesn't exist, religious types just made it up.

2. female - self - male is obviously not a triune arrangement. Most people can be seen as male or female, but then there are intersex people, so male/female is not a real dichotomy of nature. And self isn't even related to sex.

4. wave function - observer - particle: you mean wave behaviour, observer, particle behaviour. Let's not even get into this one other than pointing out that we can probably group observer and particle behaviour together, so it's a false dichotomy at best, not a trinity.

6. holy ghost - GOD - son: that's just some religious stuff with three things, probably not a real trinity of nature.

7. yin - TAO - yang: that's a duality and non-duality, seeing the yin and yang as one in the TAO.

9. death - life - birth: that's inconsistent, should be four things, death - life - birth - nonexistence. So then it's dual, and even that duality isn't fundamental.

10. thoughts - potential - sensations: Don't know what potential means here. Thoughts and sensations don't belong to any real trinity or even duality obviously, the vast multitude of human cognitions and experiences can't be neatly separated into two categories.

11. non-things - metadescription - things: metadescription is an abstraction layer above the non-things/things dichotomy, in other words it encompasses that dichotomy, so it can't form a trinity with them

Now that we got the obviously wrong ones out of the way, the remaining ones are more interesting imo, maybe these could be debated, I'll give my opinon:

3. - 0 + : numbers don't truly represent anything in reality, and the number line of the natural numbers is one unbroken line so, it can't really be made into a trinity or even a duality.

5. negative - neutral - positive: well why would there be "neutral" electromagnEtism, when all electromagnEtism is probably relative, with no neutral background?

8. future - presence - past: time may just be an everyday psychological illusion in some sense, and past/present/future may be one in another sense. Like, the past and future are extensions of the present. And/or the past and future don't even exist. And/our time goes around and our future turns into our past and vica versa. And/or the concept of the present doesn't even make sense as there is no Newtonian absolute time, just relaitve Einsteinian time that chops up even us humans into many temporal reference frames. etc. The point is that making a trinity out of time is very dubious.

There you go, no trinity probably. Your entire approach may be wrong, as our task is probably to transcend duality, not ruin things even more by trying to adopt a trinity.
roydop

Post by roydop »

As the predictions I make become ever more undeniable perhaps you will come to see. But probably not. You will probably continue to suffer in delusion and ignorance.

I have no problems. I experience no suffering.

I'm showing you the path.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

L. Roy Hubbard
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

roydop wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:39 pm As the predictions I make become ever more undeniable perhaps you will come to see. But probably not. You will probably continue to suffer in delusion and ignorance.

I have no problems. I experience no suffering.

I'm showing you the path.
I'm sure your greatness will be recognised when you are dead, roy, that's how it often works. Just be patient. 🙂
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"I have no problems. I experience no suffering."

That's becuz u got a) money, b) good health, and c) nobody's gonna mess with u becuz you'll knock em the fuck out... not becuz of any of that philosophical nonsense you're struggling to explain.
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:06 pm "I have no problems. I experience no suffering."

That's becuz u got a) money, b) good health, and c) nobody's gonna mess with u becuz you'll knock em the fuck out... not becuz of any of that philosophical nonsense you're struggling to explain.
Those who have to deal with him on a daily basis might be experiencing slightly elevated levels of suffering however.
roydop

Post by roydop »

You are in a state of delusion. Everyone around you is also in a state of delusion.

A cult member is unable to see the reality that a non-member is trying to show them.

The fact that people here are unable to see what is so obviously shown to them, is an expression of how effective the programming has been.

My life isn't perfect due to circumstances, it is perfect because I have solved the mystery. I sit in my grand room , looking out the window, in prefect peace and happiness. There are no thoughts, there is just boundless Awareness.

Can you stop thinking? Can you silence the voice in your head? Considering one who has control over their mind and one who doesn't, which would reasonably be considered more sane than the other?

But of course this reasoning will not be recognized by those who are deluded.

So it is