Chinese Twats

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Chinese Twats

Post by attofishpi »

What on Earth is happening to our British culture when dumb arse police contunually support foreign morons and disregard our rights?

CCP walk up to a British public piano and call the police to say filming them is not allowed. The fun starts at 9:14
Badass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65iwnI2hjAA&t=935s
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Chinese Twats

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Quite a bit of it doesn't add up though. At the beginning of the livestream the cockney' 'Eastenders heavy' extra wannabe' is seen having fun with that group, with one of them outplaying him on the piano. He was even dancing with the plastic faced woman in the Ming the Merciless costume. There has to be a reason it 'went sour'. Perhaps he got a bit 'touchy feely' with the females? He seems like the type. Definite 'hair on back of neck' vibe from him.
They were also wanting to use the piano. He had probably been hogging it for hours with his incessant banging.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:32 am Quite a bit of it doesn't add up though. At the beginning of the livestream the cockney' 'Eastenders heavy' extra wannabe' is seen having fun with that group, with one of them outplaying him on the piano. He was even dancing with the plastic faced woman in the Ming the Merciless costume. There has to be a reason it 'went sour'. Perhaps he got a bit 'touchy feely' with the females? He seems like the type. Definite 'hair on back of neck' vibe from him.
They were also wanting to use the piano. He had probably been hogging it for hours with his incessant banging.
:roll: You clearly did not watch the entire video. He never touched the woman, he touched her crappy flag while asking is this a communist flag. Straight away the Chinese bloke started screaming at him "Dont' touch her! Don't touch her!" The fuckwit even mentioned the age difference as if the piano player had some sexual intention!! Arrgh!! makes my blood boil.
Last edited by attofishpi on Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Just found this:

''Seems the "pianist vs. 'CCP'" story made it to Chinese social media, so one of the people involved released her side of the story.

Summary:

1) They were there to film Chinese New Year Greetings for a company

2) They were waiting to use the piano to film next to it and waited for over 40 minutes for the pianist guy to leave

3) Due to a non-disclosure agreement with the company, none of the footage of their CNY greeting could be published to the public

4) They did not know he was live-streaming (for profit) and even before his live-streaming started he filmed videos of all of them and during this time they told him they were Chinese

5) Even though he knew they were Chinese he kept insisting they were Japanese (perhaps to provoke them because content)

6) He provokingly plays a discriminating song on his piano (related to Ching Cheng Hanji meme)

7) They decided to politely ask how long it would take for him to use the piano

8. After realizing he is probably a content creator she asked if he could delete the video because their content was non-disclosable and could not be made public in advance

9) He posted content with them in online anyway without their permission

10) They found out he's a YouTuber with over 2 million subscribers and so according to the police he will likely not be allowed to play the piano there without a permit since he is making money from it ''
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FFS Watch the entire video - or just listen to the liars of CCP crap.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:46 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:32 am Quite a bit of it doesn't add up though. At the beginning of the livestream the cockney' 'Eastenders heavy' extra wannabe' is seen having fun with that group, with one of them outplaying him on the piano. He was even dancing with the plastic faced woman in the Ming the Merciless costume. There has to be a reason it 'went sour'. Perhaps he got a bit 'touchy feely' with the females? He seems like the type. Definite 'hair on back of neck' vibe from him.
:roll: You clearly did not watch the entire video. He never touched the woman, he touched her crappy flag while asking is this a communist flag. Straight away the Chinese bloke started screaming at him "Dont' touch her! Don't touch her!" The fuckwit even mentioned the age difference as if the piano player had some sexual intention!! Arrgh!! makes my blood boil.
I did watch it. And you are talking bollocks as usual. You can't even see his hand because it's below the bottom of the video, so there's no way of knowing if he's touching her or not. He's creepy anyway.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:49 am
I did watch it. And you are talking bollocks as usual. You can't even see his hand because it's below the bottom of the video, so there's no way of knowing if he's touching her or not. He's creepy anyway.
You really are a man hating idiot. His hand barely stretches away from his stomach, he clearly only reached at a glance touch of their shitty flag. As if he's going to molest a woman while he's being filmed and in the middle of a public space!! idiot!!!
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:55 am

You really are a man hating idiot. His hand barely stretches away from his stomach, he clearly only reached at a glance touch of their shitty flag. As if he's going to molest a woman while he's being filmed and in the middle of a public space!! idiot!!!
Did I say 'molest'? I'm saying you can't tell what the fuck his hand is doing in the video. And he had no right to grab her flag either. I'm just going with what makes sense, because that will be what just happens to be true! It makes NO SENSE that they were all friends to start with, and then suddenly it turned sour. He kept deliberately calling them Japanese when it's fucking obvious they are CHINESE. The guy's an arsehole. He's also abusing the privilege of a public piano by hogging it and making money for his Youtube videos.
vegetariantaxidermy

And yes, it was deliberate, because after repeatedly calling them 'Japanese' he miraculously knew they were Chinese as soon as they asked him not to film them because as a live stream there would be no way to edit anyone out. He said, 'This isn't Communist China'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:01 am

Did I say 'molest'? I'm saying you can't tell what the fuck his hand is doing in the video. And he had no right to grab her flag either. I'm just going with what makes sense, because that will be what just happens to be true! It makes NO SENSE that they were all friends to start with, and then suddenly it turned sour. He kept deliberately calling them Japanese when it's fucking obvious they are CHINESE. The guy's an arsehole. He's also abusing the privilege of a public piano by hogging it and making money for his Youtube videos.
You must be watching a completely different video than the one I posted. The guy mentioned that there were some Japanese people behind him - obviously mistakingly, as yet hadn't seen their pathetic flags. He didnt "grab" the flag - he just barely touched it while quizzing whether it was a communist flag and immediated the girly Chinese bloke starts screaming "Don't touch her! Don't touch her!" wanka.
They weren't all friends at the outset. He simply played the piano, they came over and at first were polite and demanded he doesn't video them - oh the fucking irony, Chinese morons - if they didn't want to be seen on a video then fuckoff out of his camera view BRITAIN IS A FREE COUNTRY.
The slag copper was ridiculous "You can't say that.." - when he simply stated that they're Chinese - wasa a fucking idiot. The Chinese bloke that was screaming claimed the piano player was being racist when he simply asked whether they were from China and if they're part of the Chinese Communist Party (*as if China has an actual communist party anymore ffs)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:08 am And yes, it was deliberate, because after repeatedly calling them 'Japanese' he miraculously knew they were Chinese as soon as they asked him not to film them because as a live stream there would be no way to edit anyone out. He said, 'This isn't Communist China'.
BECAUSE AT THAT POINT HE SAW THEIR DUMB ARSE FLAGS!!!
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:12 am

You must be watching a completely different video than the one I posted. The guy mentioned that there were some Japanese people behind him - obviously mistakingly, as yet hadn't seen their pathetic flags. He didnt "grab" the flag - he just barely touched it while quizzing whether it was a communist flag and immediated the girly Chinese bloke starts screaming "Don't touch her! Don't touch her!" wanka.
They weren't all friends at the outset. He simply played the piano, they came over and at first were polite and demanded he doesn't video them - oh the fucking irony, Chinese morons - if they didn't want to be seen on a video then fuckoff out of his camera view BRITAIN IS A FREE COUNTRY.
The slag copper was ridiculous "You can't say that.." - when he simply stated that they're Chinese - wasa a fucking idiot. The Chinese bloke that was screaming claimed the piano player was being racist when he simply asked whether they were from China and if they're part of the Chinese Communist Party (*as if China has an actual communist party anymore ffs)
You obviously 'missed' the bit where he was interacting with them, dancing and using his awful pommy humour on them and where he 'graciously allowed' one of the Chinese group to play the piano--where he obnoxiously said 'make sure it's blues or boogie woogie'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:07 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:12 am

You obviously 'missed' the bit where he was interacting with them, dancing and using his awful pommy humour on them and where he 'graciously allowed' one of the Chinese group to play the piano--where he obnoxiously said 'make sure it's blues or boogie woogie'.
Yes it's a bit odd I found footage of that in a different video.
vegetariantaxidermy

Racist pommy git.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:28 am Racist pommy git.
Where am I being racist? The British won the race years ago anyway. 8)