Faith and reason

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Faith and reason

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:48 pm
Age wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:45 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:46 pm
STILL ZERO PROOF for 'your' MIND CLAIM, just dishonest EVASION.
Okay.

If this is what you want to do, then you are, as always, absolutely free to do whatever you want to do.
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:46 pm If you claim to be able to prove something, tell us to ask you to prove it, and are asked to prove it, then stop asking completely ignorant questions about common knowledge such as the very existence of neuroscience or psychology.
I do not even understand this sentence here.
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:46 pm You claim to know about all these and found out how to refute them. Get to the proving.
Obviously, you are still not hearing and not listening.

I will say this again to you "atla", the more you tell me to do something, the far less chance I am ever going to do it.
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:46 pm Otherwise we have sufficient evidence that 'age'/'God' can't do what it claims, is a liar. This 'God' isn't a real 'God'.
If this is what you have concluded here, then this is absolutely perfectly fine and okay, with me.

I have already informed you enough times now how and when I will provide the actual irrefutable proof, for my claims, which will actually refute some of your claims here.

If you have not seen or understand what I have already informed you, then you will still have absolutely no idea nor clue how to obtain actual clarity, from me.
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:46 pm Could still be demonic possession though heh
STILL ZERO PROOF for 'your' MIND CLAIM, just dishonest EVASION. It is PROVEN that Age's 'GOD' is NO REAL 'GOD', just an IMPOSTOR, maybe the DEVIL.
See, as I just said, if one really does seek proof, then proof shall be found, and seen.

As this one just proved, irrefutably, True.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:47 pm I don't find it so amazing, the belief in absolute infallibility is a core feature of the God psychosis. God doesn't have to prove anything because God is always right. What would be amazing would be if this could be broken.
Well, as I've mentioned, the change in typography was stunning. Perhaps you are the one to find the key. I'd be wary of the frustration in the task.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Ken, you are reacting instinctively. Some things need to settle into the body. We need time to digest.
I'm sure you can repeat precisely the same types of judgments you have used on me and others, placing them after new quotes from my posts.
But can you actually sit with what I've written, instead of trying to quickly erase it?
Many people can't do that.
They feel this immediate urge to quickly deny, dismiss, focus on the other they have somehow 'taken care of' the threat to their self-image. They have to do this right away. They have to get in the (temporarily) last word.
I know it's unpleasant. I know it's hard...to not just repeat that reflex of blame aimed that those who do not accept your self-image and your program.
You need to reassure yourself they are at fault.
But here, now, it's only you you're harming with this habit.
Age is like a drug for you Ken.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:02 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:48 pm
Age wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Okay.

If this is what you want to do, then you are, as always, absolutely free to do whatever you want to do.

I do not even understand this sentence here.

Obviously, you are still not hearing and not listening.

I will say this again to you "atla", the more you tell me to do something, the far less chance I am ever going to do it.

If this is what you have concluded here, then this is absolutely perfectly fine and okay, with me.

I have already informed you enough times now how and when I will provide the actual irrefutable proof, for my claims, which will actually refute some of your claims here.

If you have not seen or understand what I have already informed you, then you will still have absolutely no idea nor clue how to obtain actual clarity, from me.
STILL ZERO PROOF for 'your' MIND CLAIM, just dishonest EVASION. It is PROVEN that Age's 'GOD' is NO REAL 'GOD', just an IMPOSTOR, maybe the DEVIL.
See, as I just said, if one really does seek proof, then proof shall be found, and seen.

As this one just proved, irrefutably, True.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:44 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:47 pm I don't find it so amazing, the belief in absolute infallibility is a core feature of the God psychosis. God doesn't have to prove anything because God is always right. What would be amazing would be if this could be broken.
Well, as I've mentioned, the change in typography was stunning. Perhaps you are the one to find the key. I'd be wary of the frustration in the task.
I'm just testing out all kinds of psychological stuff on Age, I never tried to break a God psychosis before. Now I fear it 100% can't even be done because Age literally may have no capacity for introspection.
(If I would succeed, that would also kinda save Age's life, but I won't pretend to be doing it out of good will. Luckily I won't get frustrated because I'm not really taking any of this seriously.)
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:05 pm I'm just testing out all kinds of psychological stuff on Age, I never tried to break a God psychosis before. Now I fear it 100% can't even be done because Age literally may have no capacity for introspection.
(If I would succeed, that would also kinda save Age's life, but I won't pretend to be doing it out of good will. Luckily I won't get frustrated because I'm not really taking any of this seriously.)
They pay experts to do this in person. And generally the clients choose to go there because they feel themselves there is a problem. And, LOL, I can't fully rule out Wizard's claim, which would make the task even harder (or would it :D )

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:05 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:44 pm
I'm just testing out all kinds of psychological stuff on Age, I never tried to break a God psychosis before. Now I fear it 100% can't even be done because Age literally may have no capacity for introspection.
Well 'this' is very, very lucky then.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:32 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:44 pm Well, as I've mentioned, the change in typography was stunning. Perhaps you are the one to find the key. I'd be wary of the frustration in the task.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:55 pm
What make you think the "devil" is real?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

He was spotted in Georgia recently.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:08 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:55 pm

What make you think the "devil" is real?
Woosh (again)
Walker

Post by Walker »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:05 pm I'm just testing out all kinds of psychological stuff on Age, I never tried to break a God psychosis before. Now I fear it 100% can't even be done because Age literally may have no capacity for introspection.
- I have noticed that Age's formating is getting more conventional.
- That's evidence of either introspection, or else his CAP key stopped jamming.
- Perhaps the cause of that effect has already passed by unnoticed.

- Do the results of your study reference this?
meno_

Post by meno_ »

Then Jesu went up to the hill from the Silk Road and the fool, the evil one though , he could tempt him the second time, thinking he was merely a child,,whereas he was only an old soul, carrying notes from underground, only a man of god, but anything less pronounced from a triple ground would give the wrong impression of weakness, and then he would be double crossed again….

The descent he thought must be stopped this time without giving the evil one any hint that he mistook what was a bait by pronouncing the belief that the Personality of Goodness did not equivocate with being conscious of it, but then as was said then is now said to be imminent these last days,so absolute faith is necessary when looking down into the eyes which understands not, yet telling them to love even those formless ones living in darkness.