Why prophecy?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: Why prophecy?

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am
bahman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:54 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:17 pm

So, through evolution, itself, it tells you 'information', which is hidden within, or captured and stored within, the 'genetic make up of that body', about what is Right and Wrong, in Life, correct?
Yes, to a very large extent.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:28 pm Like, for example, that God is a 'he', but which 'he' does not really exist, right?
Not God.
you clearly missed and/or misunderstood what I was actually asking you here.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:28 pm

But why just think of those human beings, which some of you human beings have bestowed that name and label upon.

And, is it not a possibility in that very tiny little 'world' of yours "bahman" that what is, exactly, being told you is not being fully listened to, not being fully heard, and/or not being fully comprehended and understood?

Why do you seem to believe so strongly that 'It' is not telling all of you human beings the exact same thing?
There could be also God, Satan, and other spiritual things! But I have no proof for them.
Once again, and either on purpose or completely oblivious to, this one has completely and utterly not recognized and thus not answered the actual question I asked it, for clarity.
I don't know what I am missing. Could you please elaborate?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:52 pm
Yes, to a very large extent.

Not God.
There could be also God, Satan, and other spiritual things! But I have no proof for them.
Once again, and either on purpose or completely oblivious to, this one has completely and utterly not recognized and thus not answered the actual question I asked it, for clarity.
1. you said that it is correct to a very large extent that you get told the information about what is Right and Wrong in Life by what is locked up within the genes of 'that body', which comes from evolution, itself. So, you did not miss anything in the first question I asked you. However, I then asked you, like for example the information about what you say and claim regarding that God is a 'he' and that God does not exist. But, you responded with, 'Not God'. So, why did you write, 'Not God', for, exactly?

What you completely missed in the second question is that I never mentioned anything about God telling you anything. I was just seeking clarification about if it was like 'that kind of information', which is what is locked up in those genes and that is being told to you, by evolution, itself? I am just trying to ascertain what type of information is locked up in the genetic make up of 'that body' and which is being told, to you.

2. What you completely missed in the third question is that I just asked you, could it be actually 'you' not listening properly, the reason why you still do not yet have answers, instead of this being the fault of what is being told, to you? So, that is what you are missing here. See, what you did, once again, was respond with some completely and absolutely unrelated thing. To which you even wanted to inform me, for some unknown reason, that you had no proof for, anyway.

3. What you completely missed in the fourth question is that I am just asking you, 'Why do you believe that the information, which is locked up within genes, is being told differently to different human beings?

Has what you missed been elaborated enough for you here now?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:04 pm

1. you said that it is correct to a very large extent that you get told the information about what is Right and Wrong in Life by what is locked up within the genes of 'that body', which comes from evolution, itself. So, you did not miss anything in the first question I asked you. However, I then asked you, like for example the information about what you say and claim regarding that God is a 'he' and that God does not exist. But, you responded with, 'Not God'. So, why did you write, 'Not God', for, exactly?
Well, I used to talk with Christians about God and that is why I use "He". I think we have been through this though.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am What you completely missed in the second question is that I never mentioned anything about God telling you anything. I was just seeking clarification about if it was like 'that kind of information', which is what is locked up in those genes and that is being told to you, by evolution, itself? I am just trying to ascertain what type of information is locked up in the genetic make up of 'that body' and which is being told, to you.
Lots of things are locked up in the genetic makeup, such as intelligence, color of skin,...
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am 2. What you completely missed in the third question is that I just asked you, could it be actually 'you' not listening properly, the reason why you still do not yet have answers, instead of this being the fault of what is being told, to you? So, that is what you are missing here. See, what you did, once again, was respond with some completely and absolutely unrelated thing. To which you even wanted to inform me, for some unknown reason, that you had no proof for, anyway.
I don't understand what you mean with the third question: "And, is it not a possibility in that very tiny little 'world' of yours "bahman" that what is, exactly, being told you is not being fully listened to, not being fully heard, and/or not being fully comprehended and understood?".
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am 3. What you completely missed in the fourth question is that I am just asking you, 'Why do you believe that the information, which is locked up within genes, is being told differently to different human beings?
Because we are different, in intelligence, the color of our skin, the size of our body, and the like. These are determined by our genetic makeup.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:25 am
Well, I used to talk with Christians about God and that is why I use "He". I think we have been through this though.
'This' has absolutely nothing to with absolutely anything that I have said.

Even when I elaborate for you, you just keep getting further and further away. And, in the process you still cannot just answer just further actual clarifying questions I ask you.

you have completely and utterly missed what I actually asked you, once again.

Look, you said that to a very large extent evolution, itself, it tells you 'information'. I am just trying to clarify what kind of 'information'.

Also, absolutely no one asked you here about the reason/s why you call a thing, which you believe, absolutely, does not exist, a 'he'.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am What you completely missed in the second question is that I never mentioned anything about God telling you anything. I was just seeking clarification about if it was like 'that kind of information', which is what is locked up in those genes and that is being told to you, by evolution, itself? I am just trying to ascertain what type of information is locked up in the genetic make up of 'that body' and which is being told, to you.
Lots of things are locked up in the genetic makeup, such as intelligence, color of skin,...
Look, no one asked you about what 'information' is or is not locked up in genes.

I am, once again, just trying to get from you what 'type of information' is being told to you.

If information is being told to you, through evolution, as you say and claim here, and you have been Truly listening, then, surely, you would know what 'type of information' is being told to you, through evolution, correct?
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am 2. What you completely missed in the third question is that I just asked you, could it be actually 'you' not listening properly, the reason why you still do not yet have answers, instead of this being the fault of what is being told, to you? So, that is what you are missing here. See, what you did, once again, was respond with some completely and absolutely unrelated thing. To which you even wanted to inform me, for some unknown reason, that you had no proof for, anyway.
I don't understand what you mean with the third question: "And, is it not a possibility in that very tiny little 'world' of yours "bahman" that what is, exactly, being told you is not being fully listened to, not being fully heard, and/or not being fully comprehended and understood?".
Okay.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am 3. What you completely missed in the fourth question is that I am just asking you, 'Why do you believe that the information, which is locked up within genes, is being told differently to different human beings?
Because we are different, in intelligence, the color of our skin, the size of our body, and the like.
So, to "bahman", because there are varying shades of skin color, and varying sizes of human bodies, you human beings get told different 'information'.

As for 'intelligence' "bahman", you and others in the days when this is being written, are still some way of learning and understand what it is, exactly, and how it works, exactly.
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:25 am These are determined by our genetic makeup.
Once more, you are completely and utterly missing and misunderstanding what has and is happening and occurring here.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:43 am

Even when I elaborate for you, you just keep getting further and further away. And, in the process you still cannot just answer just further actual clarifying questions I ask you.

Look, you said that to a very large extent evolution, itself, it tells you 'information'. I am just trying to clarify what kind of 'information'.

Also, absolutely no one asked you here about the reason/s why you call a thing, which you believe, absolutely, does not exist, a 'he'.
What do you mean by this: "However, I then asked you, like for example the information about what you say and claim regarding that God is a 'he' and that God does not exist."
Look, no one asked you about what 'information' is or is not locked up in genes.

I am, once again, just trying to get from you what 'type of information' is being told to you.
What do you mean?
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am If information is being told to you, through evolution, as you say and claim here, and you have been Truly listening, then, surely, you would know what 'type of information' is being told to you, through evolution, correct?
We learn the information if I got you correct.
Because we are different, in intelligence, the color of our skin, the size of our body, and the like.
So, to "bahman", because there are varying shades of skin color, and varying sizes of human bodies, you human beings get told different 'information'.

As for 'intelligence' "bahman", you and others in the days when this is being written, are still some way of learning and understand what it is, exactly, and how it works, exactly.
What do you mean?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:35 pm

What do you mean by this: "However, I then asked you, like for example the information about what you say and claim regarding that God is a 'he' and that God does not exist."
As 'this' was in regards to the second question, I explained what 'this' meant when I was explaining the second question.

But, to try once more, you had already clarified that you are told information through evolution. I was just trying to clarify if 'the information' that you get 'told', through or by evolution, was; 'Like, for example, the information about what you say and claim regarding that God is a 'he', and that God does not exist'?

you have already informed 'us' here that 'the information' that you get told about God is a 'he', you got from so-called "christians", and thus not from evolution.

What do you mean?
I said: So, that is God talking to you,

you said: No, it is not God. It is my genetic makeup.

I asked: Where did your genetic make up come from, exactly, Knowing such things?

you answered: Through evolution.

I asked: So, through evolution, itself, it tells you 'information', which is hidden within, or captured and stored within, the 'genetic make up of that body', about what is Right and Wrong, in Life, correct?

you clarified: Yes, to a very large extent.

So, what this means is; I am just trying to find out, from you, 'what type of information is being told to you', through evolution.

Or, are you able to inform us of 'what information' is being 'told' to you about what is Right, and Wrong, in Life, which is locked up within those genes?

Just to clarify, I do not want to know 'what information' that is 'told' to you about what is right, and wrong, in Life, from human beings. But, 'what information' about what is Right and Wrong in Life 'told' to you through evolution.
Age wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am If information is being told to you, through evolution, as you say and claim here, and you have been Truly listening, then, surely, you would know what 'type of information' is being told to you, through evolution, correct?
We learn the information if I got you correct.
Of course you learn 'the information'.

Every time you are 'told' something, then you can learn 'the information'.

And, by the way, you have, still, not 'got me correct'.

But this might well be just another diversionary tactic of yours here.

What do you mean?
you human beings, in the days when this is being written, are still some way off from learning and understanding what 'we' already know and understand.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:04 pm

As 'this' was in regards to the second question, I explained what 'this' meant when I was explaining the second question.

But, to try once more, you had already clarified that you are told information through evolution. I was just trying to clarify if 'the information' that you get 'told', through or by evolution, was; 'Like, for example, the information about what you say and claim regarding that God is a 'he', and that God does not exist'?

you have already informed 'us' here that 'the information' that you get told about God is a 'he', you got from so-called "christians", and thus not from evolution.
I didn't say that God does not exist. I simply said that most of our behavior is the result of our genetic makeup.

What do you mean?

I asked: Where did your genetic make up come from, exactly, Knowing such things?

I asked: So, through evolution, itself, it tells you 'information', which is hidden within, or captured and stored within, the 'genetic make up of that body', about what is Right and Wrong, in Life, correct?

So, what this means is; I am just trying to find out, from you, 'what type of information is being told to you', through evolution.

Or, are you able to inform us of 'what information' is being 'told' to you about what is Right, and Wrong, in Life, which is locked up within those genes?

Just to clarify, I do not want to know 'what information' that is 'told' to you about what is right, and wrong, in Life, from human beings. But, 'what information' about what is Right and Wrong in Life 'told' to you through evolution.
Again, the information is not told to us through evolution. Our behavior however is determined mostly by our genetic makeup.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:33 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:04 pm

I didn't say that God does not exist.
I know. you did not have to. And, why are you even bringing 'this' up here now? I never said that you said that God does not exist, so why make out that I did?
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:33 pm I simply said that most of our behavior is the result of our genetic makeup.
But you have never said this, as can be clearly seen and proved above within your very own words.

you, however, and through clarification have said and stated, within the genetic makeup of 'that body' 'this' is what is talking to you and telling you 'the information'.

As can be clearly seen and proved, once again, though our discussion here "bahman".
bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:33 pm
What do you mean?

Again, the information is not told to us through evolution.
What do you mean by 'again'?

The one and only time you clarified, you said and stated, that it is not God talking to you, and that it is your genetic makeup, (which is talking to you), in regards to 'the information'.

Have you already forgotten this discussion that we just had?

bahman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:33 pm Our behavior however is determined mostly by our genetic makeup.
Okay, so "bahman" is 'now' saying and claiming not just 'the information', which is told to human beings differently, from within, is because of the color of the skin and the size of the bodies are different but also the behavior and misbehavior that you do is also because of the color of the skin, the size of the body, and/or the genetic makeup of the human body.

So, once again, the more I try to get clarity from "bahman" the weirder and stranger things get.