Trump

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

commonsense

Re: Trump

Post by commonsense »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:12 pm The leftist deep state communists that are orchestrating the charges against trump to prevent him from becoming president so they can make everyone woke immigrant transvestites with no family values are so clever and cunning that they're now getting ready to disqualify your homegirl Fani.

"A hearing for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' disqualification case continued Tuesday with testimony from Terrence Bradley, the former law partner and divorce lawyer for Nathan Wade, the special prosecutor Willis hired to lead the Georgia election subversion case against Donald Trump."

They're doing this to throw u off, see. You'll think 'oh wait a minute... maybe this isn't some kind of grand conspiracy if Don T's prosecutor is now in hot water herself.' But in reality, the whole thing is being staged by George Soros, Bill Gates, the trilateral commission, the CIA and the jews, who are being paid by Hunter Biden to do it.
LOL.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:45 pm "The FBI has ordered investigative journalist and Blaze Media correspondent Steve Baker to turn himself in, but he believes the full story is even more corrupt than it sounds. Baker is facing misdemeanor charges connected to his reporting at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021."

They're saying he had no press credentials to be in the capitol building that day so he could be charged with trespassing.

Yeah, he's goin down. Misdemeanor trespassing. He'll get a fifteen day suspended sentence and pay court costs. These fuckin deep state shape shifting communism simping leftists are crucifying yet another conservative. I hope glenn beck knows about this. I'm gonna email em.
LOL. LOL.
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:12 pm
Walker wrote: ... whether or not the host knows it.
Sure, the cure can be the disease as it is for attachment, and that's particularly evidenced by displays of the disproportionate relevance of absurdity and uneasy laughter, but it need not be.

All it takes is an open mind and curiosity to objectively witness the eternal battle of good vs. evil that has obvious outcomes as previsioned by the profits of doom such as Orwell and Huxley, and thus to understand one's own intellectual limitations in the history of the world when siding with what in this case, appears to be the tide.

:|
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:12 pm The leftist deep state communists that are orchestrating the charges against trump to prevent him from becoming president so they can make everyone woke immigrant transvestites with no family values are so clever and cunning that they're now getting ready to disqualify your homegirl Fani.

"A hearing for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' disqualification case continued Tuesday with testimony from Terrence Bradley, the former law partner and divorce lawyer for Nathan Wade, the special prosecutor Willis hired to lead the Georgia election subversion case against Donald Trump."

They're doing this to throw u off, see. You'll think 'oh wait a minute... maybe this isn't some kind of grand conspiracy if Don T's prosecutor is now in hot water herself.' But in reality, the whole thing is being staged by George Soros, Bill Gates, the trilateral commission, the CIA and the jews, who are being paid by Hunter Biden to do it.
FYI

The servants you reference as deep are subject to prosecution under the Hatch Act of 1939, last amended in 2012, for political activity while on the job.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:36 pm
commonsense wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:12 pm
Walker wrote: ... whether or not the host knows it.
Sure, the cure can be the disease as it is for attachment, and that's particularly evidenced by displays of the disproportionate relevance of absurdity and uneasy laughter, but it need not be.

All it takes is an open mind and curiosity to objectively witness the eternal battle of good vs. evil that has obvious outcomes as previsioned by the profits of doom such as Orwell and Huxley, and thus to understand one's own intellectual limitations in the history of the world when siding with what in this case, appears to be the tide.

:|
OK.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

This is the test that Trump described as difficult, but "for me was easy". And that he "Aced it"..

In your judgement, would any of you say that this was difficult?

https://gwep.usc.edu/moca-montreal-cogn ... ment-test/
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Since when was intelligence a requirement for the US Presidency? Silly little man :roll:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

They don't gotta be becuz presidents are just stage props and don't run anything. The decision makers are the economists and the lobbyists who sit around the table in the situation room and advise the president on what to do.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Supreme court rules to keep Don T on the colorado ballot.

See i hate it when the deep state leftists do shit like this. First they bust trump on top secret documents then they bust biden on top secret documents. First they charge trump and then they charge the prosecutor charging trump. First they falsify election results and then they put trump back on the ballot.

I wish they'd keep the goddamn conspiring straight becuz I'm confused af. Walker, what's the deal? Is this another double switcheroo by the satanic woke liberal transgender Chinese lovin communists that are destroying america and tryna stop Don T becuz he's our only hope?
Walker

Post by Walker »

The deal is Lawfare. Lawfare is piling on as much shit as possible, figuring the stink will in some way stick.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

USSC said Trump is on the ballots

-Imp
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:16 pm Supreme court rules to keep Don T on the colorado ballot.

See i hate it when the deep state leftists do shit like this. First they bust trump on top secret documents then they bust biden on top secret documents. First they charge trump and then they charge the prosecutor charging trump. First they falsify election results and then they put trump back on the ballot.

I wish they'd keep the goddamn conspiring straight becuz I'm confused af. Walker, what's the deal? Is this another double switcheroo by the satanic woke liberal transgender Chinese lovin communists that are destroying america and tryna stop Don T becuz he's our only hope?
Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia? Seriously, have you?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It's surreal how words can be so ambiguously distorted by politicians. Don T just called the left an 'anti-democratic' machine. This is so ridiculous even a five year old should know it. Who, if anyone, is restricting american people at every turn and has been for a century? Except for tighter firearm regulations and mask mandates, i can't think of any other way democrats seek to take away citizen freedoms. And yet every time i turn around, i hear a conservative republican telling me something i can't do. I can't vote, i can't have an abortion, i can't smoke pot, i can't have affordable health care, i can't teach evolution in school, i can't get my tootsies cut off, i can't marry my homeboy, etc., etc.

"Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia? Seriously, have you?"

Not once, and I've been through all the hoops. State hospitals and private therapists (when I was a kid). ADHD was the biggest one they could pin on me. I pwnd the IQ and Rorschach tests with flying colors. In fact, after talking to me, most therapists walked out believing they were crazy.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:54 pm
promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:16 pm Supreme court rules to keep Don T on the colorado ballot.

Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia? Seriously, have you?
Have you heard of irony
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm The deal is Lawfare. Lawfare is piling on as much shit as possible, figuring the stink will in some way stick.
Define Lawfare:
Trump is a criminal who is abusing the legal system.
Ordinary criminals go to gaol.
Rich people like Trump can fight back with money and power. But Trump is as fucking guilty as hell.
He can keep on kicking it into the long grass but it will catch up with him.