Trump

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Trump

Post by Walker »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... melt-down/

Jury instructions based on Law, rather than Lawfare.

One: In a prosecution of a former president for allegedly retaining documents in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 793(e), a jury is permitted to examine a record retained by a former president in his/her personal possession at the end of his/her presidency and make a factual finding as to whether the government has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it is personal or presidential using the definitions set forth in the Presidential Records Act (PRA).

Two: A president has sole authority under the PRA to categorize records as personal or presidential during his/her presidency. Neither a court nor a jury is permitted to make or review such a categorization decision. Although there is no formal means in the PRA by which a president is to make that categorization, an outgoing president’s decision to exclude what he/she considers to be personal records from presidential records transmitted to the National Archives and Records Administration constitutes a president’s categorization of those records as personal under the PRA.

Comment: Time for the Left to destroy the Judge who uttered these instructions.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:11 pm That's exactly what they're doing:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRBuxKNwHgA)
Good video.

Biden, Blinken, and the silent partner Nod are now suggesting that Israel overthrow Bibi.

Israel is now rationing ammo because Biden demands that Bibi yield to what Biden says is right.
What Biden says is right, is not good for Israel.

Biden has recently made another $10 billion available to Iran.
(That buys a lot of ammo)

America gets blamed for the decisions of 2 idiots, plus the silent Nod.

These are things that Trump would not do, because Trump believes in Truth, Justice, and the America Way.

:)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:16 pm
These are things that Trump would not do, because Trump believes in Truth, Justice, and the America Way.

:)
Seriously??

What planet are you living on?

Aside from the election fraud, insurrection, and illegal theft of secret documents, here are some of the things Trump did before his election win..

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DRFbhjETblk

I would ask you to take these things one at a time and explain, in their light, why you think well of Trump..

Be honest.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Re: Biden, Blinken, and Nod:

"Madam President, I rise to discuss my opposition to the pending vote concerning Mr. Anthony 'Tony' Blinken, who is not only unqualified, but, in fact, in my view, one of the worst selections of a very bad lot that this President has chosen. I hope that many of my colleagues will understand that I do not come to the floor to oppose a nomination of the President of the United States often because I believe that elections have consequences. In this case, this individual has actually been dangerous to America and to the young men and women who are fighting and serving our country. Mr. Blinken has been a foreign policy adviser to Vice President Biden since his days in the Senate, but as Robert Gates has noted, Mr. Biden has been 'wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.' At the Special Operations Fund Annual Meeting on May 6, 2013, Mr. Blinken discussed a number of the administration's achievements, including, one, ending the war in Iraq responsibly; two, setting a clear strategy and date for the withdrawal from Afghanistan; three, decimating Al Qaeda's senior leadership; and four, repairing our alliances and restoring America's standing in the world.”
- John McCain, US politician now deceased.

Subsequent evidence of this observation by McCain is the disastrous US withdrawal from Afghanistan, orchestrated by the State Department rather than the Defense Department.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:28 pm
Jerk. You've already ignored enough.

Don't think Jerk status makes you special. I’m not all that concerned about the prioritization of my time and attention by any old maroon, given the nature of comprehension, balance, proportion, significance and implication oft’ displayed in interpretations of events by said status. That's how folks talk from over yonder.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Trump stands on his record as a successful POTUS.

"'Nuff said."
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:34 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:28 pm
Jerk. You've already ignored enough.

Don't think Jerk status makes you special. I’m not all that concerned about the prioritization of my time and attention by any old maroon, given the nature of comprehension, balance, proportion, significance and implication oft’ displayed in interpretations of events by said status. That's how folks talk from over yonder.

Aside from the election fraud, insurrection, and illegal theft of secret documents, here are some of the things Trump did before his election win..

I would ask you to take these things one at a time and explain, in their light, why you think well of Trump..

Be honest.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:49 pm Trump stands on his record as a successful POTUS.

"'Nuff said."
:D :D
Higher unemployment; higher immigration.
Higher tax.
Increase in poverty
Lowest rating abroad..

Be honest.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

From MAD 1968..
Nothing changes
walker circa 1968.jpg
walker circa 1968.jpg (72.19 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:15 pm
Nothing changes is correct. Your focus is off. It's been explained to you for years, through current events.

Your focus is off, because of this.

'Oft displayed by you. However, you are bold with your ignorance.

Your focus is off because your comprehension, balance, proportion, what you think is significant, and the implications you perceive, is off. This means your understanding of events, in context, will always be off.

This is because you don't compare Trump to reality.
You compare him to some personal fantasy.

This is the broader meaning behind the popular question ... Compared to What?

Sounds like just cause to never rely on your intellectual assessments, of anything.

- If you're being honest, in 2015 you thought Trump was an idiot.
- In 2015, I knew Trump would be a good president.
- Trump turned out to be a good president.

Repeat. 2024. Some things never change.
Honestly, you're still wrong.

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Here are the people that Biden is sucking up to.
The significance of this is: Biden personally and as proxy to some defacto el presidente, is sucking up to these people, whose intent is this.
Plain and simple.
‘Nuff said.

Verbal Terrorism
Michigan Imam: We Muslims Will Yet ‘Slaughter’ the Jews ‘Like Sheep’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... ike-sheep/

Why bring this up?

Because, Trump does not suck up to these people.

Savvy? Of course not.

This is why, I don't much even bother anymore.

Can't change an idiot.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:03 pm... illegal theft of secret documents ...
Here's a bone.

Pay attention this time.

"Two: A president has sole authority under the PRA to categorize records as personal or presidential during his/her presidency. Neither a court nor a jury is permitted to make or review such a categorization decision. Although there is no formal means in the PRA by which a president is to make that categorization, an outgoing president’s decision to exclude what he/she considers to be personal records from presidential records transmitted to the National Archives and Records Administration constitutes a president’s categorization of those records as personal under the PRA."

Simply said, Trump had authority to declassify. Biden did not, therefore Biden is a criminal. He has also committed high crimes not under a criminal code. This has all been explained. Start paying attention.

To be generous, your Leftist rags probably didn't explain that to you. They said, look over here.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Biden is sucking up to Iran … as anyone with a brain knows.
However, it’s not a matter of knowing, is it.

It’s a matter of approval, or disapproval.

October, 2023: $6B Prisoner Swap Was ‘Just a Drop in the Bucket’ for Iran. Here’s How Much Tehran Has Raked in Under Biden.
https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/18/ ... ck-israel/

Recently, Biden has freed up more funds for Iran to fund its proxy wars, while telling Israel how to bow on bended knee to his whims.

Trump wouldn't do that. Trump is the best USA friend Israel ever had in practice, or has now as a candidate.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:28 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:15 pm
Nothing changes is correct. Your focus is off. It's been explained to you for years, through current events.

Your focus is off, because of this....
Honestly, you're still wrong.

:lol:
You have absolutely nothing of any value to say.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:54 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:03 pm... illegal theft of secret documents ...
Here's a bone.

Pay attention this time.

"Two: A president has sole authority under the PRA to categorize records as personal or presidential during his/her presidency. Neither a court nor a jury is permitted to make or review such a categorization decision. Although there is no formal means in the PRA by which a president is to make that categorization, an outgoing president’s decision to exclude what he/she considers to be personal records from presidential records transmitted to the National Archives and Records Administration constitutes a president’s categorization of those records as personal under the PRA."

Simply said, Trump had authority to declassify. Biden did not, therefore Biden is a criminal. He has also committed high crimes not under a criminal code. This has all been explained. Start paying attention.

To be generous, your Leftist rags probably didn't explain that to you. They said, look over here.
This is bullshit.
Trump had no right to those documents. He was not president, though he still thinks he is. But he's a fucking idiot.